Author Topic: "Def Jam Wrestling?"  (Read 244 times)

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
"Def Jam Wrestling?"
« on: August 11, 2002, 08:29:44 AM »
Def Jam Wrestling?
EA BIG's next project comes as a bit of a surprise...

August 10, 2002 - As if we hadn't had enough strange wrestling news with Eidos' announcement of its backyard wrestling efforts, the Wrestling Observer and several other sources report that Electronic Arts BIG is developing a game entitled Def Jam Wrestling for PlayStation 2. Though the concept seems rather unlikely, the game would feature professional wrestling action with the artists of hip-hop label Def Jam Records.
Def Jam's site elucidates the subject further with a movie featuring some of the voice recording sessions for the game. The following artists are featured, although this is probably not a complete listing of those who will appear:

Method Man
Capone
N.O.R.E.
Scarface
WC
Redman
Ludacris
Electronic Arts representatives are not available for comment this weekend, but the aforementioned trailer movie indicates a Q4 release date for the game. We'll attempt to dig up further details with the beginning of the working week.

hmmmmm...

-got it from ign.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Sikotic™

Re: "Def Jam Wrestling?"
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2002, 11:12:39 AM »
They need Ja Rule and DMX so they can fight.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

V Gotti: H.N.I.C.

• 'G'
  • They Say a Party Ain't a Party Till The West At It
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2002, 03:57:41 PM »
yeah where is jadakiss beanie sigel DMX Ja  Jay Z ,etc.
All I really know your ho wants to be with me and she ain't playin!

I don't give a fuck 'cause I'm just drinkin, smokin, straight West Coastin

grimace

• 'G'
  • I know she know, ima dog, but i liked the way she licked my balls. I know she knows, i aint shit, but i liked the way she sucked my dick.
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2002, 02:18:10 PM »
There's gona be more, they just haven't confirmed everything yet. Jadakiss wouldn't be in the game, because he's not on Def Jam.

This game is gona make me happy as hell. I've been waiting to piledrive Nore to Hell ever since that Melvin Flint garbage.