Author Topic: Eastcoast Discography  (Read 1426 times)

DopeKush

Re:Eastcoast Discography
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2003, 10:57:47 AM »
how fuckin dumb is this guy?
is he really tryin to come up wit all da eastcoast cd's?
thats like listing all the cities in the world

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2003, 11:19:12 AM »

I'm not tryin to name them all you fucking idiot...I'm naming as many as possible...so STFU...

Don Breezio

« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2003, 12:56:38 PM »

I'm not tryin to name them all you fucking idiot...I'm naming as many as possible...so STFU...

actually krimson you are trying to name them all...making a topic called eastcoast discography and wanting to know all the eastcoast cds is trying to name them all and while i wouldnt say stupid shit like dopekush did...it's not a bright idea.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2003, 12:58:13 PM »

actually krimson you are trying to name them all...making a topic called eastcoast discography and wanting to know all the eastcoast cds is trying to name them all and while i wouldnt say stupid shit like dopekush did...it's not a bright idea.

I was simply trying to come up with as many as possible...the thread wasnt originally called Eastcoast Discography, I just changed it to that name...it was called something else...

Don Breezio

« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2003, 01:04:03 PM »
ok krimson heres a little secret for you...you want as many eastcoast cds as possible? go to www.amazon.com, click rap & hip hop and then go to the right menu and click eastcoast rap...there will be a shitload of them there.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2003, 01:26:02 PM »
lmao.....wtf, why dun we just name every hip hop album ever made ::)

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2003, 01:30:01 PM »

Ok, go ahead

Don Breezio

« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2003, 01:33:37 PM »

cuz that was gonna be krimsons next topic

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2003, 01:34:57 PM »

cuz that was gonna be krimsons next topic

I don't care about all other hip hop albums  ::)

Don Breezio

« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2003, 01:37:09 PM »
sad...cuz some of the best hip hop albums arent even east coast...

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2003, 01:39:09 PM »

ummm, ok?  I don't care for the other types of music...

Don Breezio

« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2003, 01:40:46 PM »

then why are you on a westcoast message board? i understand what SGV was saying now when he told me he left the message board because ppl werent open minded enough  :-\

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2003, 01:42:25 PM »

then why are you on a westcoast message board? i understand what SGV was saying now when he told me he left the message board because ppl werent open minded enough  :-\

Cause I registered to this board a while back when I liked some Westcoast music, WTF is up with this?  People say shit cuz I like Eastcoast music and not Westcoast...

Don Breezio

« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2003, 01:46:21 PM »

Cause I registered to this board a while back when I liked some Westcoast music, WTF is up with this?  People say shit cuz I like Eastcoast music and not Westcoast...
no people say shit because all you ever talk about is eastcoast music for one (which gets annoying) and 2 because all you ever talk about is eastcoast music on a westcoast board. the point of outbound connections was for ppl to post there along with the westcoast section because a board with nothing but westcoast stuff would be boring, not to make the outbound connection Krimson's eastcoast fetish.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2003, 01:49:30 PM »

no people say shit because all you ever talk about is eastcoast music for one (which gets annoying) and 2 because all you ever talk about is eastcoast music on a westcoast board. the point of outbound connections was for ppl to post there along with the westcoast section because a board with nothing but westcoast stuff would be boring, not to make the outbound connection Krimson's eastcoast fetish.

I'll like what music I want to like, Does it really fucking matter to you what I listen to?  I don't say shit about what you listen to...and I'll talk about what I want to fucking talk about...I don't want to talk about Westcoast music, I ain't really feelin it, but lately you been on my nuts about this shit, you really need to lay back and not care about the music I listen to or talk about....if it bothers you that much, then ignore me or my posts...Dam it seems like you care so much about me... ::)