Author Topic: Eastcoast Discography  (Read 1409 times)

Don Breezio

Re:Eastcoast Discography
« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2003, 01:52:03 PM »
no i just get tired of going in and seeing stupid fucking posts like "eastcoast discography" and "which eastcoast rappers i whack off too"...theres more music out there than eastcoast and i bet 90% of this board agrees with me in saying that you're obsession with eastcoast is fucking annoying. every topic you put is either something about the eastcoast or you're asking someone to list tracks or send you tracks or recommend shit. dude your fuckin annoying flat out.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2003, 01:53:18 PM »
no i just get tired of going in and seeing stupid fucking posts like "eastcoast discography" and "which eastcoast rappers i whack off too"...theres more music out there than eastcoast and i bet 90% of this board agrees with me in saying that you're obsession with eastcoast is fucking annoying. every topic you put is either something about the eastcoast or you're asking someone to list tracks or send you tracks or recommend shit. dude your fuckin annoying flat out.

I don't recall making a thread called "which eastcoast rappers i whack off too"  dam foo, your gettin a little weird here...

Don Breezio

« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2003, 01:55:13 PM »

I don't recall making a thread called "which eastcoast rappers i whack off too"  dam foo, your gettin a little weird here...

dude think about it this way...you have like 7000 posts...and 90% of them are bullshit. post something interesting one time and maybe just maybe you wont be so fucking annoying.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2003, 01:57:54 PM »

dude think about it this way...you have like 7000 posts...and 90% of them are bullshit. post something interesting one time and maybe just maybe you wont be so fucking annoying.

I have 7,000 posts?  The fuck you talking about...since when have you made interesting posts?

Don Breezio

« Reply #34 on: July 28, 2003, 02:02:56 PM »

I have 7,000 posts?  The fuck you talking about...since when have you made interesting posts?

sorry 2700...guess i didnt memorize your shit. funny how half the board thinks your a fucking dipshit anywayz.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #35 on: July 28, 2003, 02:04:41 PM »

sorry 2700...guess i didnt memorize your shit. funny how half the board thinks your a fucking dipshit anywayz.

Funny how you want me to talk about other shit than Eastcoast, but you have all eastcoast artists in your avatar/sig...dumbass  ::)

Don Breezio

« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2003, 02:13:35 PM »
actually clef is hatian smart ass...and i have had all coasts in my sig before, i've had tq, pac, jayz, nas, etc...and my name is all because of tq which is westcoast...dumbass  ::)

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #37 on: July 28, 2003, 02:17:20 PM »
actually clef is hatian smart ass...and i have had all coasts in my sig before, i've had tq, pac, jayz, nas, etc...and my name is all because of tq which is westcoast...dumbass  ::)

So I've had an Ice Cube sig before, oh but that was way before you got here...and Ice Cube is not Eastcoast so STFU...

Don Breezio

« Reply #38 on: July 28, 2003, 02:20:10 PM »

So I've had an Ice Cube sig before, oh but that was way before you got here...and Ice Cube is not Eastcoast so STFU...

but the point is also not what we've had in our sigs...i post in all the areas...the first time i've ever seen you post in the westcoast section was today in that xzibit thread. and that was right after this conversation started  ::) you only talk about the eastcoast and you're on a westcoast board...thats the point...and its fucking annoying.

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #39 on: July 28, 2003, 02:24:01 PM »
hahahahahahhahahhhahhhahhaahhhahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #40 on: July 28, 2003, 02:24:27 PM »

but the point is also not what we've had in our sigs...i post in all the areas...the first time i've ever seen you post in the westcoast section was today in that xzibit thread. and that was right after this conversation started  ::) you only talk about the eastcoast and you're on a westcoast board...thats the point...and its fucking annoying.

if you were here a while back, you would know that i talk about Westcoast music too...and I posted in that Xzibit thread cuz I like Xzibit, lol...what's your point?  I know he's Westcoast, anyway I'm through with this...

Don Breezio

« Reply #41 on: July 28, 2003, 02:26:51 PM »
you're right i wasnt here awhile back...but so far in this convo you have said you dont care about other coasts but the east, and you dont like westcoast music....so why are you on the westcoast board and not one of the eastcoast boards?

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #42 on: July 28, 2003, 02:30:59 PM »
you're right i wasnt here awhile back...but so far in this convo you have said you dont care about other coasts but the east, and you dont like westcoast music....so why are you on the westcoast board and not one of the eastcoast boards?

man, I'm tired of this convo...I like Westcoast music, I even have cds from the West...but I just like the East better...that's all, anyway fuck this shit man...I'm tired of this beef shit...

Don Breezio

« Reply #43 on: July 28, 2003, 02:38:17 PM »
damn man...you're gonna make me do this huh...ok...read the quotes dumbass:

I don't care about all other hip hop albums  ::)

ummm, ok?  I don't care for the other types of music...

Cause I registered to this board a while back when I liked some Westcoast music, WTF is up with this?  People say shit cuz I like Eastcoast music and not Westcoast...

I don't want to talk about Westcoast music, I ain't really feelin it

I like Westcoast music, I even have cds from the West...but I just like the East better...that's all,

a little contradicting there krimson...i think you've just proved my point in saying...you are one stupid ass mothafucka.

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #44 on: July 28, 2003, 02:39:56 PM »
 :o :o :oWOW :o :o :o