Author Topic: omg guess what.........  (Read 278 times)

ATL

Re:omg guess what.........
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2003, 01:46:53 PM »
if u need somebody to use the condoms, come into my hood lol

j/k  ;D  :P

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
Re:omg guess what.........
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2003, 09:11:34 AM »
paris was fantastic !!  ;D i really enjoyed myself !! there is just so much to do there.....i must go back at some point and finish my site seeing ;D went to the top of the eiffel tower which was fuckin mental........gale force winds at the top....i started gettin all dizzy from being blown around so much !! went to the top of the arc de triomphe and walked around inside it.........got down to the bottom again and they were doin some kinda memorial thing so i got a few pics of that.
stayed in a 5 star hotel which was really nice......the staff were really helpful and polite and made us feel welcome  ;D walked around paris on saturday night and all the shops were open.......went in to these car showroom places where they have a bar upstairs and downstairs they got concept cars.......we went in to the renault showroom and saw some mental cars !!
sunday when we were leaving they had closed champs elyees for the tour de france but we had to leave before we got chance to see anything but it was good seeing all the crowds gathering.

yeah....had a great time in paris !!  ;D just waiting for the johnnys now !! lol  ;D