Author Topic: WCC Cup Finals  (Read 106 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
WCC Cup Finals
« on: July 28, 2003, 03:40:00 PM »
First, to all those that think it was a set up, or some shit I had to get Elite members in the finals, that's straight up bullshit. I did not vote on any other Elite battles, and originally, it was two Elite members. After both failed to show up, I set up Mack and Prophecy, because they were the ones that lost in the previous round, even getting my co-leader of the Elite Rodzilla mad at me for not putting him in. Then vito came and told me about his funeral, and two days on a plane, and so I figure it's fair, after all, if anyone had a funeral, I would do the same thing, I always try to be fair. So since I said before vito was put back in, I'll judge, I did, and it was close. I asked Answer on IM if he thought vito won, which I thought so too, since the punches he did land were better than the ones Mack threw, Mack just threw more. So I thought that since vito was suppose to be there, and Mack got a second chance, I would give vito the benefit of the doub, not because his Elite, but because Mack was trying to prove something and didn't IMO. So all this set up shit needs to quit. Mack got a 2nd chance, he won in some peoples opinion, and now his in the finals.

Now in the finals, since SiNiStEr is Elite, I can't judge, this was already a given, even before the semi-finals. So I need three vets, Hall of Famers I guess, to vote on the finals. Not ToNe or Rod though, and this way, we can see the winner take on the winner of Rod and ToNe sometime in August. Peace.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2003, 03:41:06 PM by Lost Angel »