Author Topic: westsiders dvd  (Read 80 times)

KURUPTION-81

westsiders dvd
« on: July 28, 2003, 02:23:16 PM »

well i live in the uk and i finally got my copy in the post i was a bit dissapointed with this though.i heard the same stories that ive heard b4. Plus it only foccusd on nwa and death row artists. there was some tight footage of daz and kurupt in concert, but it skimmed through the history of the westcoast. It also had a big segment on biggie i didant realise he was on the westcoast lol plus it finished in 97.kokane and doggys angels made some good comments though, whats everyone else think?
« Last Edit: July 29, 2003, 11:05:01 AM by KURUPTION-81 »

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

KURUPTION-81

Re:westsiders dvd
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2003, 11:04:05 AM »
another great topic by me as u can c by the replies  ;D

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2003, 06:20:24 PM »
i was thinkin bout buyin it, i guess ill just rent it now

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2003, 06:20:44 PM »
thanks for the info bout it dogg

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24