Author Topic: What is sooo hard about saying I DONT KNOW???  (Read 436 times)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
What is sooo hard about saying I DONT KNOW???
« on: July 28, 2003, 07:28:53 PM »
huh?

Why is it religious people dont know how 2 say "I don't know"

THEY ALWAYZ have an answer 2 EVERY DAMM THING.....

like (2 no one in particular)....*just an example*

Who did Jesus pray to? uhhh, 2 himself.....SHUT THA FUCK UP.....

U DONT KNOW THA FUCKIN ANSWER SO HAVE THA FUCKIN NUTS & SAY I DONT KNOW.....JUST CAUSE U READ THA BIBLE OR THA QURAN DONT MEAN U KNOW EVERYTHING THAT WENT ON IN DA PAST AND WHY WE ARE HERE.....

I know they say U have to have faith and believe.....But U also gotta have a brain & think more deeply and not be afraid 2 say phrases like I don't know.....

It aint a fuckin game, it aint no muthafuckin competition.....Tha reason why RELIGION is evil is because it's a fuckin competition, everyone tryin 2 win.....

Anywayz, this whole forum pisses me off.....I try my hardest not 2 read these threads.....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

DopeKush

Re:What is sooo hard about saying I DONT KNOW???
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2003, 08:11:30 PM »
YOU READ THE THREADS. YOU HAVE BECOME WEAK. ::)

jus messin dawg but yea i know what u be talkin bout. sum of dese fools dont know shit but cant admit it and shove sticks up their ass to have some bullshit come outta they mouth

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2003, 08:15:07 PM »
shove sticks up their ass to have some bullshit come outta they mouth

lmao.......EXACTLY!

COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

DopeKush

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2003, 08:17:46 PM »
from now on if u gotz questions and u dunno tha question jus ask me muhfuckas. yall be thinkin im dumb but i aint homie. i got street smartz. i be readin every god damn piece of paper i find on dese streets. ive read maybe like 120267 condom wrappas. i got street knowledge yall.

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2003, 10:45:56 PM »
this shit is fah real. A lot of religious people are so arrogant, that they actually think THEIR religion just happens to have all the answers. LOL! Pleaze...theres sum shit that NOBODY knows..deal with it. And try to find a logical explaination...not this, "cus my god made it that way" shit...lol

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2003, 11:26:26 PM »
LMAO. I agree with what you guys are saying; however, Daygo I don't think that religious people say "cuz god made it that way" in order to look smart because they want to act like they know everything. Instead, my belief is that the existence of religion is to explain the unexplainable. Not really explain, but more along the lines of give a reason for things that can't be explained with scientific theory. This is in addition to its role in keeping people in control and in check.

Eidolon_Ravi

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2003, 11:30:29 PM »

It's just that most religious ppl have long ago forgotten to ask the question "WHY??".. and follow everything that has been told blindly...
They have very strong beliefs but dont know what they mean or where they originate??

To ask a question abt a belief.. according to them amounts to disrespect or disregard.. and when we start questioning them abt it. well they just blow the roof off.. (a personal experience)
well we can't do anything abt it..
just keep aour fingers crossed and hope they reform!!!

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2003, 11:38:34 PM »
I aint tryin 2 reform or change nobody.....I actually like alot of religious people because having faith in somethin makes U strong mentally.....
but when U can't say those 3 lil words then U are officially blind.....Dats exactly wat terrorists, fundamentalists, most priests etc are.....They are so blind that they take offense when U question them, now dats Stevie Wonder/Bin Ladin status rite there.....Blind/Stupid

COMING IN 2008.

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2003, 11:40:54 PM »
Stevie Wonder/Bin Ladin status rite there.....Blind/Stupid

Add the two and you end up with Infinite

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2003, 11:53:00 PM »
LMAO. I agree with what you guys are saying; however, Daygo I don't think that religious people say "cuz god made it that way" in order to look smart because they want to act like they know everything. Instead, my belief is that the existence of religion is to explain the unexplainable. Not really explain, but more along the lines of give a reason for things that can't be explained with scientific theory. This is in addition to its role in keeping people in control and in check.

^^naw, i dont think people believe that THEY themselves know everything. I think they, rather then simply understand that there are some things that man is yet to understand, assume that their religion has the answer...no matter how many HOLES are in their argument.

To me, people use their religion, to comfort them...because in reality...they are scared of what they dont know or understant. Their belief in a certain religion, puts them at ease. It tells them, "Everything is Gods plan" etc...etc. All that goes back to childhood...this is just an adult form of tha "security blanket" like i said before. When youre a little kid, and youre scared of something...u make up some sort of imaginary world, item, person, whatever...to help suppress that fear. Reality doesnt change, only your perception of it...thats religion.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2003, 02:16:33 AM »
What's sooo hard about saying I DONT KNOW?

well, I dont know.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin