8 (36.4%)
No
3 (13.6%)
Don't smoke
7 (31.8%)
Yes, but not when I'm really fucked up
4 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: Do you drive while high?  (Read 1192 times)

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
Do you drive while high?
« on: July 29, 2003, 01:36:58 AM »
I do but only when I'm not totally fucked up. I find that I drive usually at the speed limit or lower cause I love cruising and listening to music when driving while high at night, especially around residential areas that you never been too it's fucked up shit.
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

Don Seer

Re:Do you drive while high?
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2003, 01:41:39 AM »
don't smoke anymore... but when I did smoke my friend used to and actually.. i felt kinda safe with his driving.. throwing alcohol in the mix is another matter.
i wont drive if i've had more than i feel is enough.. when i first drove i felt uneasy driving with any alcohol in me at all.. now it takes about 2 bottles of beer before i feel uncomfortable with it, really depends upong my mood n stuff tho.

Don Seer

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2003, 01:43:25 AM »
oh and I should add.. for years he drove daily after (& while actually..) blazing up, but he did smash his car up 3 times.. and each time there was alcohol involved.. with or without weed in the mix.

i'm not saying smoke and drive.. but a little is ok..

The Watcher

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2003, 01:43:50 AM »
ah.. i cant keep it on the road when i drive & listen to music, my girl wont even let me get behind the wheel when im high
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2003, 01:49:39 AM »
don't smoke anymore... but when I did smoke my friend used to and actually.. i felt kinda safe with his driving.. throwing alcohol in the mix is another matter.
i wont drive if i've had more than i feel is enough.. when i first drove i felt uneasy driving with any alcohol in me at all.. now it takes about 2 bottles of beer before i feel uncomfortable with it, really depends upong my mood n stuff tho.

Ya my friend also drives and he drives actually I think better when he's high but it may also be that the roads are pretty damn empty at 3 am. But I never drink and drive cause drinking really fucking impares my motor skills :D as I've found out many times trying to walk or hold onto shit. It's the best when you look like you're gonna fall then someone asks if you want help and you're like nah, Ima fine! Ima not gonna fall ober youd silly! then you fall. That happens way too much with me.

ah.. i cant keep it on the road when i drive & listen to music, my girl wont even let me get behind the wheel when im high

damn that sucks. I find it pretty damn easy as long as I'm not fucked cause then my legs don't really listen to me.

Lady Scarface

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2003, 02:39:27 AM »
im too young to drive legally..... but i smoke
you shouldnt drive when your high, its the same thing as drink driving.

kick ass album

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2003, 06:47:01 AM »
Ill let you know Sept. 2nd 2004---When I get my liscense. :-\

C-Bizz

• Lil Geezy
  • The Industry is Punks!
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2003, 07:49:31 AM »
I know how to smoke, I just dont know how to drive.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2003, 01:19:09 PM »

To the law it is but the effects are much different on your motor skills and whatever else you need to drive. The only thing I suck at when I drive high is parking :D

Lady Scarface

Proph aka ..::Konztrukt::..

• 'G'
  • Hip Hop, is everything around you
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2003, 02:37:54 PM »

dude u havent driven yet....so u cant really make judgement...i have driven high and while smokeing ever since ive had my liscence...fuckin everyday...and im just as good a driver as normal...but when im drinkin its quite different...im all over the place not givin a fuck...but i always make it to my destination.
Battle record: 6-4-0
5 KO's

Wins: Concrete, Qurate-L, Slim-x, Ill Logical, Dreamz, Balliztics
Losses: jaydubuwa, C-Bizzle, Jem, Bez

June awards: Rookie of the month

Jome

« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2003, 05:53:07 PM »
You're a jackass if you drink and drive, or smoke and drive.
You're risking your own life, ok, but you're also risking other innocent peoples life..

Smoking is no different than drinking, unless you're such a experienced smoker that  you barely get high off it.. But dont tell a newbie smoker that smoking/driving isn't a risk, cuz that's bullshit.
Newbie smokers usually get more fucked up than a newbie drinker..

Hittman2001

« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2003, 07:07:09 PM »
I've driven drunk one time.  i've driven while i was high once.  it was pretty much the same deal with both of them.  your motor skills are diminished, and its not a smart thing to do...and yes i was a jackass for doing it ;)  That was back in my college days and it will more than likely never happen again

PLANT

« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2003, 07:28:15 PM »
I drive on the chronic every single night of every week...its like my hobbie....me and my girl just cruise and burn all night and bump beats...

cept for the weekends, then i get my drink on

yall seem like some pussys for real....i swear everyone who smokes chronic where im from drives while high, every night....people are some real chronics around here...not many drink and dirve tho, but blazing...hell yeah 8)
« Last Edit: July 29, 2003, 07:30:34 PM by Represent. »

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2003, 07:52:05 PM »
ive never been high or driven a car

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

topdawg

« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2003, 08:25:31 PM »
Im too short to drive