8 (36.4%)
No
3 (13.6%)
Don't smoke
7 (31.8%)
Yes, but not when I'm really fucked up
4 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: Do you drive while high?  (Read 1194 times)

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
Re:Do you drive while high?
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2003, 10:50:17 PM »
Smoking is no different than drinking, unless you're such a experienced smoker that  you barely get high off it.. But dont tell a newbie smoker that smoking/driving isn't a risk, cuz that's bullshit.
Newbie smokers usually get more fucked up than a newbie drinker..

I know that when I smoke now I usually don't get really high like I used to when I started smoking but the occasional times I do get that high I wait till I know that I can drive (which is usually 10-30 minutes). Fact is sometimes I just wanna chill and don't feel like driving cause I just wanna sit outside and chill. Usually when I stop feeling like I'm a roller coaster I'm ok to drive cause I can control my legs :D

We've had 1 really really fucking close call to being killed or being really fucked up. My friend was driving (94 Ford Probe GT) and my other friend in the front seat told him to go down this road cause it's a shortcut to the otherside of town and he thought it was straight so we were going about 160 kmph (100 mph) down the road then all of a sudden we see the road road road dissapearing grass appearing really fast so he jams on the brakes and cranks the wheel and we took the corner at 130 kmph (80 mph) it was a 60 kmph (37 mph) corner too. So we just missed out on getting fucked up or killed there. We most likely had have been killed if he hadn't new tires the week before. It just happened so fast it was crazy. So now I drive most of the time cause I don't speed or do dumb shit when I drive cause I know my car can't handle stuff like that so we would be fucked cause I basically got drag slicks on the back of my Honda Civic.

Now there's a good reason not to drive high but I'll still do it....till it kills me.
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

Slim-x

« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2003, 10:52:20 PM »

I Only Smoke At Home. Or In Tha Lab....

And Only Smoke Red Bud. ( From Mexico ) From My Peepz...

" Look In My Eyes I Was High When I Toke This "

« Last Edit: July 29, 2003, 11:27:45 PM by Slim-x »

Sub-Z

« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2003, 11:15:07 PM »
I drive on the chronic every single night of every week...its like my hobbie....me and my girl just cruise and burn all night and bump beats...

cept for the weekends, then i get my drink on

yall seem like some pussys for real....i swear everyone who smokes chronic where im from drives while high, every night....people are some real chronics around here...not many drink and dirve tho, but blazing...hell yeah 8)

wow your life seems promising   ::)

Suga Foot

« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2003, 11:42:33 PM »
I don't smoke anymore, but when I did, I didn't dare touch the wheel of a car.  I would have killed myself.

YoungGotti42k

« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2003, 12:41:59 AM »
the only time i smoke behind the wheel is when im hot boxin it, but not driving. thas crayz..i can barely exhale and inhale wen im stoned, let alone drive.

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2003, 12:58:42 AM »
the only time i smoke behind the wheel is when im hot boxin it, but not driving. thas crayz..i can barely exhale and inhale wen im stoned, let alone drive.

damn man, how fucked do you get  :o

I'm gonna try hot boxing this sunday night I think then we're gonna go to a strip club or something.
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2003, 04:09:22 PM »
ive driven high alot.. most people cant do it but me and my friends have always been able too..

in fact i drive a shitload better when im high.. cuz im alert as a muthafucka..

its tight cuz at night san antonio got some big roads and not many people out when im drivin and all the street lights, i feel like im in the desert just cruisin lol, man that shit is fun..

driving under the influence of alcohol is the same, when im buzzin i drive alright but when shit starts to rotate thats when it starts gettin ugly..
thats never happened though, when i got shit faced one time i had my 15 year old bro drive me home.. not fun but it was necessary..

anyway i have a blast driving high.. im on a different planet lol
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

PLANT

« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2003, 05:36:28 PM »
I drive on the chronic every single night of every week...its like my hobbie....me and my girl just cruise and burn all night and bump beats...

cept for the weekends, then i get my drink on

yall seem like some pussys for real....i swear everyone who smokes chronic where im from drives while high, every night....people are some real chronics around here...not many drink and dirve tho, but blazing...hell yeah 8)

wow your life seems promising   ::)
Whatever...I go to college, I work in an office full time right now making good money, whats wrong with that?  And the job Im holdin down is exactly for what Im takin in college...So fuck you....If you are an actual chronic smoker, the pot doesnt effect you like people seem to think...

Skante Warrior Dale Gribble - NoFX

• 'G'
Re: Do you drive while high?
« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2020, 09:10:12 PM »
Newports and Meth bruh