Author Topic: Vitodeluca VS Jemuel  (Read 354 times)

|JEM|ILL|

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • ...Compare to me, PLEASE...
Vitodeluca VS Jemuel
« on: July 29, 2003, 11:00:08 AM »
10 lines...
Due Sometime today man...
record[/font]
18-2
[/size][/font]

[/color]

|JEM|ILL|

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re:Vitodeluca VS Jemuel
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2003, 11:21:50 AM »
*Steps Into The Thread With Writers Block...*

Seated-by, I'll hit him with more heated-dimes then Toledo-Banks...
Im the president of hip hop now, and Im here to Vito-Fakes!
Wack Fuck, im takin a toll so ima tax ya like one of the thread-feds..
Call the meds,I got an' more dots on ya then the complexion of red-heads!
Wordplays dead, you killed it..I didnt, Vito's a fluke or mis-print..
Call you the new Mike Tyson, cuz lately ya punches are non-existent!!

It's pressure time Vito, I aint letting off till I hear an ass crack...
Snap ya spine in 2, and leave ya running off like a halfback!
Come on kid step to Jem..So I can quickly blaze ya ass...
Vitos, like Mobile home garbage, nothing but trailor trash!
« Last Edit: July 29, 2003, 11:23:15 AM by Jemuel »
record[/font]
18-2
[/size][/font]

[/color]

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2003, 11:45:42 AM »
Elite need a sign, how tall ya must be-to-stay, this ain't B2K, I see-today the way
you startin flames on threads with elite-in-ya-sig,//
but ya threads are "wearin thin", like burt be discreet-in-ya-wig, burnin bridges
at both ends till there's not a-fleet-for-tha-kid,// (1)
I'll "beat in ya head", like dre for fifty, like I fedex'd ya heroin I got dope delivery, ya tried to show credibility,
when ya lied in ya excuse against me,//
 when morton and everready is ya only a"salt" and battery,like a cliff and wile-E ya scared ta step to me, give ya an answer to "who still don't like me?"// (2)
lil romeo startin' mad beef like he mc'n a cattle drive, I'll end ya life, leave ya still ridin' pine,//
not a pine bench, a pine-box, my nine-pops, make his whine-stop, ya might have beat pops, // (3)
but I'll torture ya before anyone on the board figures out if ya wackness is nature or nurture, put ya outta your misery,// (4)
like who wants to be a millionaire, I'll put your life in order, you're born, start puberty, battle me, and ya history,//
wants in elite as a starter, prolly-never-will, form your own crew, call it the lollipop-guild, show you about half a 5'9, and it prolly-not-"build",// (5)
sonny just chill, give the heat-a-blizzard, meet-the-wizard, cause battlin me you lack a heart, a brain, and the courage to deliver....//

(1) Burt Reynolds
(2) Wile E Coyote in the road runner cartoons/ Jem started a thread called "who still don't like me" or something
(3) M-Dogg, head of elite
(4) He's still young, so nature or nurture, get it?
(5) Royce the 5'9's album, build and destroy, lollipop guild was the munchkins in Wizard of Oz, next bar refers to that as well.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2003, 11:46:24 AM by vitodeluca »

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2003, 08:36:35 PM »
votes please..

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

abstruse

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2003, 10:21:44 PM »
Jem - Nice verse. The metas, wordplay and punchlines were on point. If you wrote that with writers block, thats pretty good. Overall - 4.25

Fav Line

Vitodeluca - Nice verse always. Your verse had everything, from punches, to wordplay, all that ish. Only problem was I couldn't depict a static flow, I think you should go back to ya old style Vito. Overall - 4.15

Fav Line

lil romeo startin' mad beef like he mc'n a cattle drive, I'll end ya life, leave ya still ridin' pine,//

Reason, they both hit hard, but i'm voting Jem because his flow was more consistent.
Overall - Jem[/b]

VDK REPPIN!

bez

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2003, 10:30:40 PM »
Jem - Cool verse buddy, had a nice flow adn whole rhyme scheme seemed dope.

Fav line:
Wordplays dead, you killed it..I didnt, Vito's a fluke or mis-print..
Call you the new Mike Tyson, cuz lately ya punches are non-existent!!

That was a very good line IMO.

Score:  4.00

------------------------------
Vito - Verse didnt really flow very well but IMO it was far more complex than Jem's and I enjoyed readin it more because it was harder and more personal.

Fav line:

I'll "beat in ya head", like dre for fifty, like I fedex'd ya heroin I got dope delivery, ya tried to show credibility,

That was a dope line to mate, everything rhymed well.

Score:  4.25

VOTE:  VITO

Slim-x

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2003, 10:42:40 PM »

A Ta Z That Shit Was Off tha Hook Fo Real

Vote : vitodeluca
« Last Edit: July 29, 2003, 10:44:07 PM by Slim-x »

|JEM|ILL|

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2003, 08:45:39 AM »

A Ta Z That Shit Was Off tha Hook Fo Real

Vote : vitodeluca

EXPLAIN!
record[/font]
18-2
[/size][/font]

[/color]

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2003, 04:01:19 PM »
votes :)

April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2003, 12:43:04 PM »
Is there a reason this gettin' slept on?

April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2003, 01:40:52 AM »
vote=jemuel

abstruse's explanation pretty much sums my vote up..... both hit equally hard.... but jem's flow was on which gave him that lil bit extra

kick ass album

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2003, 08:19:58 PM »
well, id say yall were pretty equal, Jems flow was flawless and his rhyme was quite consistent but it did indeed seem like the writers block took its toll on em, Vitos lines were long and the flow was, though only at first, hard to follow but in the end i caught onto it, in the middle it seemed to me like you was bout to fall off a inch but the last line was a killer finish imo, overall id have to say if jem woulda been on his regular basis of skill he prolly woulda took it maybe but vito was more dominating with his punches and multi-wise yall did equally well.

vote: Vito
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2003, 04:32:48 PM »
Jemuel - This verse was OK mange.. obvious you had writers block but ya still lackin personals. This was a average jemuel verse but maybe I bar lower.

Fav. Line -

Vito - Flow was a lil off and the content was hard to follow but the punches were still there. I can see the personals in there.

Fav. Line -
but I'll torture ya before anyone on the board figures out if ya wackness is nature or nurture, put ya outta your misery,// (4)
like who wants to be a millionaire, I'll put your life in order, you're born, start puberty, battle me, and ya history,//

Overall I think that Jem came a lil harder with the punches, but this was just an average verse from him.. Vito came with the personals and actually wrote for the battle, as far as I know Jemuel just broke out a prewrite, thats part of battlin..

Numbaz..
Jemuel - 3.75 / 5
Vito - 3.9 / 5

Vito took it from personals..
Vote : Vito
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2003, 04:35:34 PM »
Cool, cool, thx.  Ayight, that's 4-2, you wanna end this Jem?

April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

|JEM|ILL|

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2003, 06:24:57 AM »
Jemuel - This verse was OK mange.. obvious you had writers block but ya still lackin personals. This was a average jemuel verse but maybe I bar lower.

Fav. Line -

Vito - Flow was a lil off and the content was hard to follow but the punches were still there. I can see the personals in there.

Fav. Line -

Overall I think that Jem came a lil harder with the punches, but this was just an average verse from him.. Vito came with the personals and actually wrote for the battle, as far as I know Jemuel just broke out a prewrite, thats part of battlin..

Numbaz..
Jemuel - 3.75 / 5
Vito - 3.9 / 5

Vito took it from personals..
Vote : Vito

WTF!!!! He said my verse was better but voted against me cuz I slighted on personals? MAYBE YOU SHOULD RE READ THE SHIT...no it aint over...shit like that aint right...

The Vito's Fake line was a personal and the "Mike Tyson" line was cuz lately his shitz been fallin off...Im startin to think folks dont even read the verses no more...Like that one cat who said i aint had multies in one battle when every line began and ended with one...
record[/font]
18-2
[/size][/font]

[/color]