Author Topic: xzibit reported to be alright/ will rap again  (Read 2818 times)

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
Re:xzibit reported to be alright/ will rap again
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2003, 02:12:06 AM »
hope X recovers real quick !!

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2003, 02:13:05 AM »
X To Tha Z is real

U don't see much rappers walkin witout bodyguards in places like that

nah... maybe just high, or otherwise dumb.

kick ass album

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2003, 04:22:50 AM »
Fuck all this band shit, this gang banging, this stupid acts. Can y'all stop the violence? Do you think this does any good? And that fool talkin shit above about mexicans and shit...can you just shut the fuck up? Why cant we live in peace and everybody do his thang and not being in this stupid fights, it just make no sense.

Soopahigh

« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2003, 04:39:07 AM »
Fuck all this band shit, this gang banging, this stupid acts. Can y'all stop the violence? Do you think this does any good? And that fool talkin shit above about mexicans and shit...can you just shut the fuck up? Why cant we live in peace and everybody do his thang and not being in this stupid fights, it just make no sense.
Real talk !

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2003, 04:59:43 AM »

how was i hating on mexicans??? lolololol

kick ass album

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2003, 01:00:18 PM »

they said they were offended by xzibits gang related lyrics....maybe xzibit should think twice bout what he says on tha mic

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2003, 02:26:16 PM »

they said they were offended by xzibits gang related lyrics....maybe xzibit should think twice bout what he says on tha mic

Yeah, I mean, that went for all of them. Mexicans, Xzibit, gangstas, whatever... this shit's got to stop. He said once in his lyrics "Get your, shit together nigga Big Snoop Dogg told me
'Do music and leave that other shit alone homey' " ....he should start takin on Snoops advice.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2003, 02:52:22 PM »
still cant wait for x'z next album!

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2003, 07:51:19 PM »
still cant wait for x'z next album!

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2003, 11:17:09 PM »

Yeah, I mean, that went for all of them. Mexicans, Xzibit, gangstas, whatever... this shit's got to stop. He said once in his lyrics "Get your, shit together nigga Big Snoop Dogg told me
'Do music and leave that other shit alone homey' " ....he should start takin on Snoops advice.

Unfortunatly, these gangs will always be around...so the senseless violence will continue...oh well...i'm also gettin sick of these dumbfucks fighting over some stupid shit...but thats how it is, i guess.

spacecowboy1991

• Lil Geezy
  • Out on bail fresh outta jail, California dreamin
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2003, 11:45:07 PM »
it's to bad. he is just spending a night with his woman and some punks for no reason need to jump him from behind.

what i consider 'real' is someone lives out there life they way they want to, without fear. which is a lot more than a lot of these guys can say.

atleast x doesn't just hide in his house and then run  to the studio and pretend. hope he gets back at it again. hopefully the next  record will be a return the x of old.

Jim
http://cablemodem.fibertel.com.ar/ihabia88/thegame.gif

You testify, you get wrapped in plastic
Xzibit turn your SUV into a casket
Mailed your body parts in a tub full of sulfuric acid
-Xzibit

While we - still makin gangsta hits
You'll be - still jockin gangsta dicks
-Nate Dogg