Author Topic: Nickelback- Somewhere (New Single)  (Read 294 times)

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Nickelback- Somewhere (New Single)
« on: July 29, 2003, 02:26:44 PM »
i heard it twice today on a local station...the song is real good...great verses and  a good hook, it just sounds tight all around...it'll get played out within a month but i suggest you to check it out, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

mrtonguetwista

Re:Nickelback- Somewhere (New Single)
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2003, 03:34:37 PM »
Yeah....Nickelback is a pretty good group...saw 'em at House Of Blues when they first hit the scene.  Kind of underrated.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2003, 03:35:27 PM »
Yeah I love that one song, How you Remind me  :D

Don Breezio

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2003, 08:27:48 PM »
Yeah....Nickelback is a pretty good group...saw 'em at House Of Blues when they first hit the scene.  Kind of underrated.

Nickelback is one of my favs...i went to the jim beam tour they did...they were at the key arena in seattle with jerry cantrell from alice in chains and default...by the end of the night...we had seen nickelback and jerry and missed defaults performance...why? because me and 3 of my friends were backstage meeting nickelback! best concert ever  ;D 8)

Suga Foot

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2003, 11:45:15 PM »
I think some of they're music is pretty tite.  But they are all dickheads.  So Stuck Up

Don Breezio

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2003, 11:51:04 PM »
I think some of they're music is pretty tite.  But they are all dickheads.  So Stuck Up

no way dude...they are hella cool..especially chad kroeger...dude is the fuckin man

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2003, 02:34:18 PM »
my bad, the name of the song is Someday...i heard they were real cool too...i have never seen them live which is wierd considering they are my favorite band...i love their dvd Live At Home...they do an old Alice In Chains song on there with Jerry Cantrel and it's amazing...Chad and Jerry could eeasily form their own band, that's how well they sounded...also there is an unreleased track on that dvd (Mistake) which will probably appear on their next cd which is schelduled to be released sometime in September...Mistake is an unbelievable song, i downloaded it awhile back and played it about 100 times, check it out, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Suga Foot

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2003, 03:14:48 PM »

no way dude...they are hella cool..especially chad kroeger...dude is the fuckin man

Maybe when they're at a show they're cool, but don't try to approach them at a club or on the street.  Then, they're dickheads.  Especially Chad.

Don Breezio

« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2003, 03:17:05 PM »

Maybe when they're at a show they're cool, but don't try to approach them at a club or on the street.  Then, they're dickheads.  Especially Chad.

can you blame them? i'd be a dickhead on the street or in a club too...its just like eminem says in the way i am "atleast have the decency in you to leave me alone when you freaks see me out when im eatin or feedin my daughter to not come and speak to me"....seroiusly if i was famous and everywhere i went ppl came up to me while i was tryin to eat or have a good time...i'd tell them all to fuck off...