Author Topic: I fucked my computer up.  (Read 109 times)

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
I fucked my computer up.
« on: July 30, 2003, 11:42:40 PM »
 :-\

I wanted to change my monitars settings...so I did. I wasnt happy with the display properties and the new changes, so I went to change it again. Well something happened and the thing froze. I held the power button and restarted. Wen I came back, the windows screen worked...but nothing else after that. I unplugged the monitar and shit. Finally I got out the recovery disc and reset all the settings. Im glad I fixed it.

Some how it messed up my Optimium Online and my AIM so I had to reinstall. Wen I reinstalled the ISP it said something about putting a new modem on my bill..and it said "the modem number is ______, and you currently have a modem numbered ______. Do you wish to continue? I said yes..Do you think they will bill me even though the modem numbers were the same---seeing since they were? I hope they dont bill me for having 2 modems.

Fabulous_Verstyle

Re:I fucked my computer up.
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2003, 06:47:44 AM »
i doubt it.....................ur safe as far as i think, but when it asked u for the MODED, was ur internet connected ??????if it wasnt than dont worry bout it

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2003, 07:11:01 AM »
I dont remember. I emailed them coz they have a service thing..im just waitin for them to holla back at a youngin- oh oh.

Fabulous_Verstyle

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2003, 10:23:42 AM »
i sont think u purchased a modem, kaz when u ran the Recovery Disk  im sure it removes everything, nd internet can probably not be on......

eZ