Author Topic: Bush & Blair are Politicly Dead.  (Read 347 times)

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
Bush & Blair are Politicly Dead.
« on: July 30, 2003, 06:40:32 AM »
Bush & Blair are politicly dead. The dead of Sadam's sons are just a temp. painkiller. Every bodybag that comes out of Irak is destructing Bush & Blair's politicly career more & more.
40oz Graphire

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re:Bush & Blair are Politicly Dead.
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2003, 10:27:06 AM »
politically and morally dead
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

dexter

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2003, 11:23:41 AM »
They are 2 dumb 2 know it.

Fabulous_Verstyle

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2003, 02:28:37 PM »

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2003, 12:00:30 AM »
They are 2 dumb 2 know it.
They are not too dumb...just fighting the tide...as they all do after getting caught lying, or doing something they shouldnt...

...the case of the doctor who committed suicide because of people like blair not protecting his anonymity is the one that has blown it for him..

...we'll probably see him take the stand soon...which career speaking should mean death if he is found to have played any knowing part in any of this.

Eidolon_Ravi

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2003, 04:32:12 AM »
 Yeah perhaps their KARMA is getting on to them...

But it doesn't really matter whether their career is poliitically dead or not..
They have opened up a new and an undesirable avenue for others to follow..
Now any country in the world will try to topple another weaker country without carrying for its soveriegnity.. fort promoting their own vested interests..  and covering their tracks with a bunch of lies...
 And no one will be able to question them..
 What 's more imp at this juncture is to give more relevance to a global representatives of all countries. Perhaps an organisation like the UN.

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2003, 04:51:17 AM »
hmm that owen ?

anyway countries havent cared for soverignty over the last 2k years...why bother now..

...the only thing holding some countries together as "friends" is the peace treaty...

...the un isnt as good as it seems ...that come from someone whos friends and family have close experience of the un and how it works...what someone acting for the UN actually feels about sertain tasks set and why the are really being done...

every regime has faults and plus sides too...just some more than others (we get back to orwell if this continues).

and propaganda and covering any evidence has always played a part in struggle...whether its classed as a war, conflict, guerilla uprising etc etc

its the way of the world unfortunatly....those who even believe they are totally doing the right thing will perhaps exaggerate / tell white lies to make their cause sound more credible and to convince the masses to sway.

as much as i have respect for what the un does (as a whole) how can you possibly and fairly represent several nations...and come out with an answer that all are unequivacably happy with...

anyway there is not true answer  to this or great minds would have already thought of it and implemented it...

pZ

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2003, 05:13:54 AM »
blair still has a good chance of the next general election either that or the tories will come come back which i wouldn't mind seeing they do seem to be gettin their act back together but they still have a way to go and some unrealistic policy ideas

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Shin

« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2003, 06:52:33 AM »

willie_d

• 'G'
  • You ready? Here come the pain!
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2003, 12:58:26 PM »
It's not that simple, I guess.
Mister Blair is gonna have to prepare one hell of a defense to pull himself out of the espionage-like suicide (?) of Dr. Kelly. I've read this shit in books, but nevr dreamed it would happen in global politics.
Little Bush is a different story, but as the body bags in Iraq keep coming back to the United States, his popularity wanes. Bush has corporate America, neo conservatives, jews, and other thrill seekers behind him donating millions of dollars for his upcoming campaign for president. But it could be that Iraq Gate has been just one bridge too far for the son of a Bush.
The only way you can fuck with me, is in a orgy.

Tha D O

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2003, 06:12:51 AM »
Fuck tony blair.....
"Tiocfaidh Ar La, sing Up the Ra
SAM Missiles fill the sky"

Trauma-san

« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2003, 11:16:13 PM »
I've been trying to decide if you're just stupid, or blind, or maybe you don't read the news, or just don't meet people? I don't know.  Maybe it's just you live in Cali, or another country, and aren't in touch with what most americans feel.  To call Bush politically dead has to be the most ignorant statement I've heard in weeks.  Maybe you're in your own little bubble and most of the people around you are liberals, but the vast majority of america is leaning to the conservative side, the vast majority of america is paranoid about their national security, and everyone of those people is going to vote for George Bush in the next re-election.  He's going to win by a landslide, and that is not politically dead.  

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2003, 02:44:12 PM »
I could give a shit if hes career is not dead. He has to convince the American public to vote for him. Its not that hard, if you can have some help (national tragedies to be exploited, and the like).

Hes still morally dead.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

pappy

« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2003, 04:20:55 PM »
bushes approval raiting has dropped like a rock an right now people worry about there national security b/c bush is a war monger so they are worried about the consquences of bushes next actions

Eidolon_Ravi

« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2003, 06:17:56 AM »
bushes approval raiting has dropped like a rock an right now people worry about there national security b/c bush is a war monger so they are worried about the consquences of bushes next actions

yeah from what I collected from teh poll conducted seems ppl. feel he's worry more over the war than reviving the nation's economic downslide....