Author Topic: What Dvd's are you sellin?  (Read 754 times)

Skindiana bon3z

What Dvd's are you sellin?
« on: July 30, 2003, 09:36:14 PM »
If your sellin any, post them up...I'm makin a list of dvd's i'm sellin....I'll post them up when I'm done  ;D

Jim Jones

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:What Dvd's are you sellin?
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2003, 03:07:05 PM »
Did u ship those CD's yet? i thought u told me i were to get them by thursday the latest. Its friday and i didn't get them today. All u have to do is put it in the mailbox or go to the post office and i should recieve it the nextday. It dont matter if u don't  make the 5 o' clock deadline as long as u put it in the mail is the most important part. Come on dude whats takin forever? i gave u your cd's over a week ago and shit i  still havn't got mines yet. do u want me to go over to granada hills or what?
« Last Edit: August 01, 2003, 03:08:31 PM by Realizm »

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2003, 03:55:40 PM »
Good Luck Realizm

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2003, 04:32:57 PM »
Did u ship those CD's yet? i thought u told me i were to get them by thursday the latest. Its friday and i didn't get them today. All u have to do is put it in the mailbox or go to the post office and i should recieve it the nextday. It dont matter if u don't  make the 5 o' clock deadline as long as u put it in the mail is the most important part. Come on dude whats takin forever? i gave u your cd's over a week ago and shit i  still havn't got mines yet. do u want me to go over to granada hills or what?

I keep forgettin about shippin them out, if you wanna come pick them up then ok...but I'm shippin them right now...and when you get the cds everyone else can stfu  ::)

Jim Jones

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2003, 04:57:49 PM »

I keep forgettin about shippin them out, if you wanna come pick them up then ok...but I'm shippin them right now...and when you get the cds everyone else can stfu  ::)

Damn how oould u forget??  drop it in the mail box  today or go to the post office at least.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2003, 11:49:12 PM »
hey if you got DUmb and Dumber i'll cop that off you

i bought that shit 2! T-W-O mother fucking times and it wasn't in there both times

the first time i got the wedding singer  (dumb and dumber in the box but the wedding singer on the disc)

then the second time i got some richard geer movie

so ever since then i've been like 'fuck that i'm not going to buy that shit unless i KNOW dumb and dumber is inside"

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2003, 10:53:18 PM »
i got it all homie hit me up

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
Re: What Dvd's are you sellin?
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2005, 01:51:26 PM »
I want to buy some...send me a message and we'll talk about it
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia