Author Topic: Smoking marijuana DOES NOT damage the brain/kill brain cells!!!  (Read 1691 times)

Quakaveli

Re:Smoking marijuana DOES NOT damage the brain/kill brain cells!!!
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2003, 01:27:26 PM »
French, check out the line where he talks about how well he did in school. He says "I did had the best GPA".... LOL.... he's still the king of irony.

Ummm...I was stoned ::) Your lame dogg, and dont forget ur the MASTER of irony...(gay ass biter)

I always love this argument.  "Pot doesn't impair your senses!!!"

I think its a retarded argument. So You love it huh? :-*

How the fuck would he know?  If his senses were impaired, he wouldn't 'sense' they were!

Who teh fuck said Pot dosent impair your senses? Was it ur best friend who ruined his life? ::)  What type of dumbass would say that pot doesnt impair senses, its a MIND ALTERING DRUG lol!

How many times have drunks said "I can drive fine drunk!!!" yet they kill thousands a year.  

Better driving stoned than drunk...most ppl I know manage it well 8) Not recommended tho! ;D

Same thing, pot's not as bad, but it's still impairing your senses.  

LMAO...impairing your "senses"???  hahahahaha damn trauma guess u dont even need weed to get retarded... If you meant that weed impairs motor skills or judgement[/n] then well yeah depending on ur tolerance its not a good idea to drive n shit esp if ur a newbie the motor skills get better with practice and tolerance.

Quake, you're stupid, if it didn't impair your senses, dumbass, you wouldn't smoke it.  That's what it's SUPPOSED to do.  

exxxxxaccctly!!! But why the personal insults? Feeling inadequate and losing the argument and got nothing better? I never said it didnt impair your senses WHILE INTOXICATEd...DUHH!!! Of course when ur high ur not a 100% efficient person...thats not the point of this thread ::)

You seem like a loner who can't find a date.

I seem? Well at least Im not FRENCH..say something to that smartass.

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2003, 09:41:45 PM »

French, it would be impossible for you to top such a hard-hitting diss, which only a true mastermind could come up with. My advice: don't even waste your time. ::)

Don Breezio

« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2003, 10:14:40 PM »
LMFAO hey quake...as i remember...the french dibbler isnt french! he said one time that its just a nickname and he is not french...so yes he can say a lot to that...dipshit

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2003, 10:18:27 PM »
LMFAO hey quake...as i remember...the french dibbler isnt french! he said one time that its just a nickname and he is not french...so yes he can say a lot to that...dipshit

Don, why are you trying to explain something to a guy who uses his time to read through 8 month old threads, and bring them back up. The guy makes stupid comments like that because he has nothing better to do. Save your time and energy.

Don Breezio

« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2003, 10:21:07 PM »

Don, why are you trying to explain something to a guy who uses his time to read through 8 month old threads, and bring them back up. The guy makes stupid comments like that because he has nothing better to do. Save your time and energy.

very good point

Iraqian Force

« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2003, 12:45:49 AM »
LoooL...Jamal Ur such a homo...look at ur sig smart man..

YOU obviously dont got much to do other than "XXXpose" kids you dont even know online :D now THATS pathetic...

oh yeah and the reason the Pink thread was bumped cuz Sccitles showed me dat link, n it was hillarious so I had ta bump it 8)

Iraqian Force

« Reply #36 on: July 26, 2003, 12:46:20 AM »

oh wow I dont follow this guy and his history on WCC...I must have an IQ of 11.

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #37 on: July 26, 2003, 11:09:21 AM »
French, check out the line where he talks about how well he did in school. He says "I did had the best GPA".... LOL.... he's still the king of irony.

Ummm...I was stoned ::) Your lame dogg, and dont forget ur the MASTER of irony...(gay ass biter)

How the fuck would he know?  If his senses were impaired, he wouldn't 'sense' they were!

Who teh fuck said Pot dosent impair your senses? Was it ur best friend who ruined his life? ::)  What type of dumbass would say that pot doesnt impair senses, its a MIND ALTERING DRUG lol!

How many times have drunks said "I can drive fine drunk!!!" yet they kill thousands a year.  

Better driving stoned than drunk...most ppl I know manage it well 8) Not recommended tho! ;D

LMAO...impairing your "senses"???  hahahahaha damn trauma guess u dont even need weed to get retarded... If you meant that weed impairs motor skills or judgement[/n] then well yeah depending on ur tolerance its not a good idea to drive n shit esp if ur a newbie the motor skills get better with practice and tolerance.

Quake, you're stupid, if it didn't impair your senses, dumbass, you wouldn't smoke it.  That's what it's SUPPOSED to do.  

exxxxxaccctly!!! But why the personal insults? Feeling inadequate and losing the argument and got nothing better? I never said it didnt impair your senses WHILE INTOXICATEd...DUHH!!! Of course when ur high ur not a 100% efficient person...thats not the point of this thread ::)

I'm not French. I'm British/Maltese/American/Canadian.

So say something to that dumbass.

Iraqian Force

« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2003, 06:04:08 PM »

I'm not French. I'm British/Maltese/American/Canadian.

So say something to that dumbass.

Your idiocy and the superficial statement on this thread is in no way related to your nationality.  ;D
« Last Edit: July 27, 2003, 06:05:51 PM by Empyror Pymp Tyte »

Don Breezio

« Reply #39 on: July 28, 2003, 02:06:35 AM »

Your idiocy and the superficial statement on this thread is in no way related to your nationality.  ;D

dude you're the one who related it to his nationality in the first place!

CareBear

« Reply #40 on: July 31, 2003, 06:39:39 AM »
Damn this is gettin heated....anyway...Herb isnt as bad as its made out to be...dont let the US fool U! As Common said...The revolution shall not be televised! It shall be smoked up!!! Hahahaha just fucking with yall...but checkit I read a post about this on overgrow.com and I had to do a debate on it on high school so I know...the brain cells shit was BS anyway, the scientists had fucked the rats(or whatever animal)  up with the LETHAL dose and therefore the brain cell damage was obviously occuring. And that was one of the  couple controversial experiments performed. Its good not its being cleared up in public media. pZ! 8)

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
« Reply #41 on: August 01, 2003, 02:03:28 AM »
Hell ya, that sticky green gold is good. Only thing I notice is when I get fucked I don't remember alot of what I did the night before...that also happens when I drink. Still have a fine long term mem.
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: August 04, 2003, 04:28:51 AM »
Been Smokin for about 2 years straight on a daily basis... hourly basis... So I feel i got more say so than most of you...

I dont smoke weed to look cool or fit in... Im way past that. Smokin is as normal to me as it is for you to drink Chocolate Milk. I forget it's Illegal... I'll move into a new house and smoke a blunt in tha frontyard and not even worry about what tha neighbors think cuz to me it's normal...

I dont really agree with Quake though, or better yet I dont agree with the study. I feel smoking this long has made me forget alot of shit... made me lazy... makes me not wanna do shit or care to do shit. It's not really a fiendish drug though... I'm not ALWAYZ worried about "What Am I Gonna Smoke Next?"... unless of course I run out I wanna buy some more, but it aint tha type of Drug you kill for. You dont see Potheads running around robbin' people. But I will say I believe Marijuana does fuck up your Memory, Ambition, and personality... and I'm talkin about Long Term smokers... I'm not sayin that if you smoke once you're gonna be all boring... just smoke all day for a couple months. You do build up a dependancy (dont know if that's a word) but you do!

Another thing I will say... to all you smoker haterz! You need to chill... dont be a pothead, but smoke a joint or two... I think tha biggest reason poeple look at Weed so negatively isn't because it's a Drug but because it's an Illegal Drug... I STILL Can't figure out why it's NOT legal! Millions of poeple die from Cigarettes... Drunk Drivers are outta control. You dont "Blackout" when you're stoned... dont throw up, dont get voilent... It's a trip, I can't explain... can anyone help me understand why it's still Illegal?

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee