Author Topic: Can Bill Clinton be a Vice President? Is that allowed?  (Read 488 times)

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Can Bill Clinton be a Vice President? Is that allowed?
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2003, 06:48:56 AM »
now, tell me whats so great about Clinton...it'd be nice, if I could read some facts, what he's done and achieved during his time as president!
I guess he's done a lot of mistakes...and he wasn't such a good president like the media reported...I think he seemed quite sympathetic, and thats why people liked him that much...

I couldn't really follow his political actions and decisions, cuz I was a little child 1992...and 2000 I was 13... so, not really interested in Politics...

so please tell me something bout him...

well if you notice 1999-1992 we had a cool as economy

Isn’t basic mathematics required to enter college where you’re at? :-X ::)
« Last Edit: August 02, 2003, 06:52:40 AM by Maestro »

EKAUQPAR

Re:Can Bill Clinton be a Vice President? Is that allowed?
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2003, 03:58:42 AM »
now, tell me whats so great about Clinton...it'd be nice, if I could read some facts, what he's done and achieved during his time as president!
I guess he's done a lot of mistakes...and he wasn't such a good president like the media reported...I think he seemed quite sympathetic, and thats why people liked him that much...

I couldn't really follow his political actions and decisions, cuz I was a little child 1992...and 2000 I was 13... so, not really interested in Politics...

so please tell me something bout him...

well if you notice 1999-1992 we had a cool as economy

Isn’t basic mathematics required to enter college where you’re at? :-X ::)

Yeah...but he goes to a Cal State... ;D

Hey Maestro? Is it true that you look like Rupaul?...I was beating off to that hunks gorgeous topless pics yesterday...mmmnnnn....maybe we can work a deal out where you send me some pics and ur karma goes up a lot of points?  ;) 8)