Author Topic: Anyone feelin' Loon?  (Read 825 times)

Jome

Re:Anyone feelin' Loon?
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2003, 09:24:14 PM »
Loom is an OG compared 2 fabulos? LMAO.......Fab would tear his ass apart.......cmon now.......
Whatever.... ::)  Fab's like a 22 year old Poser who wants to be gangsta and raps about throwbacks in every fuckin song....Loon's like 30 and seems like hes a cool dude, alota better than F-A-B-O-Lo-Us IMO....

Agreed, I would much rather listen to Loon than this fruitbasket:

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2003, 11:38:22 PM »
Fab's singles is some soft ass bulllshit? I agree
Fab is a fake? I agree
But Fab aint got them punchlines? I STRONGLY DISAGREE......He got some fuckin mind-blowing ass shit, Yall need 2 actually LISTEN 2 his albums.....Especially tha 1st one......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2003, 12:40:20 AM »
Whats up....Just curious....

Anyone feelin Loon?

I dont know why, but Im kinda feelin his shit, even tho he doesnt have many tracks out, I like his style and Im feelin the BadBoy2 cut w Snoop and How U Want That is dope too....Hes doper than Mase IMO and he seems like a huge OG compared to Fabolous....

What yall think?

That song off the Bad Boys 2 OST is fucking dope! Cruising to that shit when you're blazed is so relaxing. He's fucking good. I need to find more stuff of his.
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

JTSimon

« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2003, 12:49:49 AM »
Loon resembles 50 Cent in that both of them sound terribly boring and monotonous.
You haven't heard enough of 50 then.

I rather listen to Ja Rule then Loon.

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2003, 01:30:40 AM »
Fab's singles is some soft ass bulllshit? I agree
Fab is a fake? I agree
But Fab aint got them punchlines? I STRONGLY DISAGREE......He got some fuckin mind-blowing ass shit, Yall need 2 actually LISTEN 2 his albums.....Especially tha 1st one......

yeah.... as fake as fabolous is..... he can write some dope shit

kick ass album

Don Breezio

« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2003, 01:45:28 AM »

i entirely agree with you there...his first album was fuckin dope...i havent heard more than a few tracks from the second one but he's still got the dope punchlines and stuff...he just turned bitch.

bez

« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2003, 10:05:03 AM »
He might of turned a bit of a bitch but ya know what everyone I know has started to feel him now.  Maybe he has done that on purpose so the european market will feel him a bit more, like Ja Rule.

We Fly High

« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2003, 03:02:08 PM »
i always thought fabulous kinda had a crazy rhyme scheme. i dont know how to really describe it,  like he doesnt just rhyme the last words of each line together, but rather multiple words.
but sometimes he was taking it even further by rhyming almost entire bars with each others

if you pay attention, even though his subject matters are not really what i like, i definitely thinkt hat he has good delivery and his style of rhyming is pretty unmatched i think. I dont hear too many rappers rhymin all their shit to the point that fabulous does.
Loons cool, hella mellow, i like his delivery where he doesnt get all excited and shit
but i like mase more too.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2003, 03:16:34 PM by justin718 »

Jome

« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2003, 10:04:57 PM »
He might of turned a bit of a bitch but ya know what everyone I know has started to feel him now.  Maybe he has done that on purpose so the european market will feel him a bit more, like Ja Rule.

Ya softies!
If you like Ja and Fabolous, then Joe Budden is gonna be your next fav..  :P