Author Topic: Anyone feelin' Loon?  (Read 792 times)

PLANT

Anyone feelin' Loon?
« on: July 31, 2003, 03:19:44 PM »
Whats up....Just curious....

Anyone feelin Loon?

I dont know why, but Im kinda feelin his shit, even tho he doesnt have many tracks out, I like his style and Im feelin the BadBoy2 cut w Snoop and How U Want That is dope too....Hes doper than Mase IMO and he seems like a huge OG compared to Fabolous....

What yall think?

Don Breezio

Re:Anyone feelin' Loon?
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2003, 03:24:57 PM »
yeah im definetely feelin him...i liked mase better though...that could just be though cuz mases music reminds me of the summer (cuz thats when most of his singles were released lol)...but yeah...im feelin loon...hes got some dope songs.

PLANT

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2003, 03:48:32 PM »
yeah im definetely feelin him...i liked mase better though...that could just be though cuz mases music reminds me of the summer (cuz thats when most of his singles were released lol)...but yeah...im feelin loon...hes got some dope songs.
After reading your posts on "Am I the Only One" thread, I knew you would reply... ;D  U heard any info on his album?

Don Breezio

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2003, 03:52:18 PM »
After reading your posts on "Am I the Only One" thread, I knew you would reply... ;D  U heard any info on his album?

lol howd you know that? nah i havent payed much attention to the news on it...i bet if you checked like mtv news or something they would have something on it. i dont really pay attention to the bad boy records stuff anymore...especially since they got rid of 112 and shyne went to jail.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2003, 10:13:54 PM »
hate loon, i liked mase

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2003, 10:38:34 PM »
Loon pretty tyte, hiz flow in that new song (whutever tha fukk itz kalled) wuz pretty nise.

Ma$e wuz tha shiet!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2003, 10:42:25 PM »
for those who didnt know Loon was a member of Ma$e group protégés called '"harlem World" they were on so so def

Suga Foot

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2003, 10:50:35 PM »
Loons ok, I never liked mase.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2003, 10:57:00 PM »
Loom is an OG compared 2 fabulos? LMAO.......Fab would tear his ass apart.......cmon now.......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2003, 11:05:55 PM »

especially since they got rid of 112

they are still on Bad Boy but it will be a Def Soul/Bad Boy release

Don Breezio

« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2003, 12:39:25 AM »
im pretty sure they are off bad boy because all the news reports about them are talking about how puffy has no bad feelings towards them and they did 1 (yes only 1 song) produced by him.

harlem world was wack anyway...they had a dope track or two but mase's sister (baby stace) cant rap worth shit...meeno from HW was pretty dope...Loon is dope...

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2003, 01:59:06 AM »
112 iz on Bad Boy/Def Soul...they said it on 106&Park a few dayz ago
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2003, 12:33:59 PM »
Loon resembles 50 Cent in that both of them sound terribly boring and monotonous.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

PLANT

« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2003, 02:51:26 PM »
Loom is an OG compared 2 fabulos? LMAO.......Fab would tear his ass apart.......cmon now.......
Whatever.... ::)  Fab's like a 22 year old Poser who wants to be gangsta and raps about throwbacks in every fuckin song....Loon's like 30 and seems like hes a cool dude, alota better than F-A-B-O-Lo-Us IMO....

Don Breezio

« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2003, 03:47:33 PM »
Whatever.... ::)  Fab's like a 22 year old Poser who wants to be gangsta and raps about throwbacks in every fuckin song....Loon's like 30 and seems like hes a cool dude, alota better than F-A-B-O-Lo-Us IMO....

i agree...fab is played out...and he sold out and started doing bitch songs like ja rule