Author Topic: To Panther Power  (Read 121 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
To Panther Power
« on: August 05, 2003, 08:20:06 AM »
i'm all for Pro-Black & all that but i myself am white.its not fair for you to stereotype all of us Whites as Devils. Granted many of them are but many of them are not. If you can articulate your argument better without the ignorance of the posts against whites you've written then you will get more respect. Peace

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

JTSimon

Re:To Panther Power
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2003, 08:26:43 AM »
Don't waste your time with an alias...its probably that Nazi Guy.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2003, 08:37:51 AM »
Don't waste your time with an alias...its probably that Nazi Guy.

maybe not. you never know

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2003, 01:30:15 PM »
^ man that's fucked

by the way if you havn't met every single person from every single race  there's no need to judge them all

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

pantherpower

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2003, 02:15:25 PM »
i'm all for Pro-Black & all that but i myself am white.

thank you,my work here is done