Author Topic: Daz with So SO Def  (Read 218 times)

2paclbc

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • LBC
Daz with So SO Def
« on: July 31, 2003, 06:17:58 PM »
There's been a lot of speculations about Daz signing with So So Def, but it's official. Daz website has stated that his new album is coming out on So So Def, hope is album do okay and he gets along with his new labelmates.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Re:Daz with So SO Def
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2003, 06:18:58 PM »
yup matter of fact daz is in new york right now politicin with JD...

2paclbc

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • LBC
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2003, 06:21:02 PM »
THATS TIGHT

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2003, 09:06:21 PM »
hey nima any idea what direction he's gonna go in with this album?............the party gangsta like dpgc? or more hardcore shit.......i think he should stay with the way his last one was just add in some guest appearences like 50 cent (sales reasons) and a nate dogg hook, maybee jd can hook them back togethor cause he got a good relationship with nate
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

pappy

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2003, 09:09:28 PM »
good 4 daz

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2003, 09:28:12 PM »
Great...

Daz - Ridin Dirty
So So Def
Guest: Lil Bow Wow, 3LW, Bone Krusher
Prodused By: Jermaine Durpi
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2003, 09:29:37 PM »
There's been a lot of speculations about Daz signing with So So Def, but it's official. Daz website has stated that his new album is coming out on So So Def, hope is album do okay and he gets along with his new labelmates.
yeh, but you cant believe everything that daz says, coz on his website he stated that he was engaged to natina, .... but that ended up being a lie, as daz stated in a new interview.
but i do believe he is going to make an album on sosodef, coz mtv talked to jermaine dupri and he said that he was gettin daz on his label. so thats why i believe it

goldeneyeoutlaw

• 'G'
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2003, 09:49:02 PM »
from what I've heard this album will be half produced by JD and half produced by Daz. Daz and JD want it to be really raw and gangsta as they know that's what Daz does best. Guest appearances will be mostly DPG. It should be an excellent album and should sell reasonably well too - I predict at least gold.

Also Daz admitted that the thing about being engaged to Natina was just something to piss Kurupt off.
"The question is not whether we will die, but how we will live."
Borysenko, Joan

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2003, 12:16:06 AM »
hopefully its dope

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

FILA::AUS

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Gold Coast, Australia
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2003, 12:20:02 AM »
i think JD will bring the best out of Daz and take him back to the Doggfood style days.

excellent move.

CITY I RIDE FOR...

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2003, 12:41:03 AM »
Man this is WACK
Tattoo and his Gay label

Cant wait 4 a Daz Lil Bow Wow track  ;D

mauzip

« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2003, 12:55:14 AM »
i think JD will bring the best out of Daz and take him back to the Doggfood style days.

excellent move.

eNgIeS

« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2003, 01:13:50 AM »
I'm happy for Daz & i hope it blows up, but he still keep doin the indy things coz he gettin chips from the indy game

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2003, 02:06:52 PM »
LOL...why do people even post shit about daz signing to labels anymore...i thought he was signing to def jam...then the ROC...then dogghouse...then shady....now so so def...what a crack head ::)

ACBLA

« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2003, 02:12:02 PM »
LOL...why do people even post shit about daz signing to labels anymore...i thought he was signing to def jam...then the ROC...then dogghouse...then shady....now so so def...what a crack head ::)
You forgot Bad Boy.