Author Topic: Yukmouth tracklisting / Kurupt goes after Snoop, Yukmouth after Master P  (Read 566 times)

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
Re:Yukmouth tracklisting / Kurupt goes after Snoop, Yukmouth after Master P
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2003, 09:46:03 PM »
i'm gonna buy this shit, but what does kurupt say about snoop....is it just "your more of a bitch than a bitch you ain't gonna pimp slap shit" typa bull?
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

Jome

« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2003, 10:26:43 PM »
i'm gonna buy this shit, but what does kurupt say about snoop....is it just "your more of a bitch than a bitch you ain't gonna pimp slap shit" typa bull?

Yeah, that's even the best line.. lol, the rest is BS.

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2003, 10:15:26 AM »
album is damn tight..downloaded it yesterday...one of my favs so far this year 8)

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2003, 11:49:16 AM »
lmao this idiot is still goin at p for somethin that happened years ago? he needs to realize the slang ice cream man has been used forever. get over it already.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2003, 12:26:48 PM »
btw...kurupt spits the worst verse of his career in this album...dissappointing...i really wanna see him mash on the sellout snoop...but that was weak and his flow and lyrics where terrible
« Last Edit: August 02, 2003, 12:27:32 PM by KING VerbalAssaulta »

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2003, 09:21:41 PM »
album is damn tight..downloaded it yesterday

bootlegging bastards, support him & buy it! (not just you everyone who d/led it)

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2003, 10:32:41 PM »
Can somebody post a review of this album?

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2003, 12:30:38 AM »
i feel kinda weird, i really disliked the luniz last album Silver and Black, i didnt even bother to buy it or d/l it, the last Yukmouth Thug Lord wasnt anything special to me either

the albulation was alright, alot of filler tracks but some were dope, i dont know about this one either cause of all the guest appearances

somebody please do like a short review, otherwise i aint really gonna bother with this album