Author Topic: Israel imposes 'racist' marriage law  (Read 475 times)

Trauma-san

Re:Israel imposes 'racist' marriage law
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2003, 12:21:17 AM »
O.K., let me break it down for the fucking smart ass.

JEWS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN HATED.  BY EVERYBODY.  

RIGHT NOW, THEY'RE BEING HATED BY MUSLIMS.  BEFORE THAT, ARABS.  SOME OF THESE ARABS WERE JEWISH.  THEY WEREN'T THE ONES HATING THE JEWS, BECAUSE THEY IN FACT WERE JEWS.

The point is, dumbass, that Jews are hated.  RIGHT NOW, they would be dead, if america didn't protect them, because RIGHT NOW, Muslims think they should kill all jews.  

DAMN I have to explain everything, talking with you people is fucking impossible.  You nitpick every little thing, you cannot assume shit, you can't think constructively, you can't get past a fucking misplaced decimal point or something.

CAN YOU CONCEPTUALIZE THE ARGUMENT? ARE YOU CAPABLE OF FOLLOWING A TRAIN OF THOUGHT?

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2003, 12:30:09 AM »
Good job. You make papa proud. And now your argument makes sense. ;)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2003, 02:23:51 PM »
Trauma, man, why do you even bother? Who would honestly take your garbage post seriously?

First of all, despite what the Jewish media tries to portray, Muslims are not rabid anti Semites. Muslims in Turkey helped smuggle Jews out of Europe, while the US was shuttin its borders to boats of Jews. Throughout the 1400 year existence of Islam, there has been NO record of consistent anti semetism in Islam. The only time there were problems was in the early days of Islam when the Prophet fought Jewish tribes in Arabia to solidify his rule, and later on when the Seljuk Turks started oppressing Jews in Jerusalem.

The current hatred of Jews in the Islamic world is directly linked to Israel. The stealing of Arab land, the systematic oppression of Palestinians, violation of Human rights etc. Now seeing as that International Jewry supports Israel 100% (As a matter of fact no distinction can be made between the two), obviously the same Arab that despises Israel for its actions will despise the Jewish Settler who squats on the land, the Jewish American New Yorker who sends money back to Israel, and the Jewish lobbyists in Washington who want to see the Star of David flying high in Damuscus and Bierut.

The way Israel is portrayed in the media is ridicoulous. Victim?
Israel has enough nuclear weapons to destroy the Arab world.
It has consistently defeated Arab armies on the battlefield (with a little help from Uncle Sam of course). Since its inception, it has been birthed and nurtured by your country. And now your country will pay the price.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2003, 02:29:17 PM »
« Last Edit: August 12, 2003, 02:30:42 PM by Engel-Rock AKA Dances With Bitch »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2003, 02:40:27 PM »
See, this picture right here is a perfect example of how Jews manipulate the mind state and effects the sub conscious.

Peep. This picture portrays a small enclave of Jews surrounded by huge amounts of Muslim land. The Muslims- naturally painted as greedy- and the Jews- naturally portrayed as desperate people fighting for their survival.

Lost in all this, is the fact that the Jews have no business being there. Lost is the fact, that an entire people has been displaced, their place in history being erased by the day. Lost is the torture, oppression, and evil.

"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

eS El Duque

« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2003, 02:40:54 PM »
lol^^^^ thats great

jus give isreal 20 years or so...everytjhing will be fine in the mideast by then  8)

Woodrow

« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2003, 05:36:07 PM »

Woodrow

« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2003, 05:56:45 PM »
Here are some titties and ass:

« Last Edit: August 12, 2003, 05:57:17 PM by Engel-Rock AKA Dances With Bitch »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2003, 06:11:04 PM »
America attackin Muslims because its foreign policy, govt, society, entertainment is run by Jews = Racism

Muslims seeking to throw foriegners out of their land= resistance

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2003, 06:13:27 PM »
America attackin Muslims because its foreign policy, govt, society, entertainment is run by Jews = Racism

/queue X-files theme

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2003, 09:39:11 PM »
Engel I hope you do know that those pictures are supposed to portray the side of satire in this, and you're using it as your argument. ::) It's a shame. How do you think the U.S. would react if all the Native Americans gathered together and said "We want California, and establish our own government there". The U.S. goverment would laugh in their faces and force them into unfertile desert land, as it has been for the past centuries.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2003, 09:25:49 AM »

/queue X-files theme

Good God youre blind. Continue living in your fantasies.

- Lewis Carroll