Author Topic: Is it just me or is Eminem corny?  (Read 660 times)

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Is it just me or is Eminem corny?
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2003, 08:36:43 AM »
Hes still just as corny tho..Im sure ill think of another corny thing he did.

You do realize how corny that sounds, right? You're saying you're about to dedicate some time just to think a corny thing Eminem has done. Too much time on your hands, huh? Sure, the award ceremony thing was corny, but come on! "I'm sure I'll think of another corny thing he did."  ::)

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2003, 08:37:01 AM »
yeah Eminem is corny as fuck, he's got corny songs & has had lots of corny beefs (Britney Spears, Moby, N Sync). Overall i think he's probably the corniest man in hip-hop

Don't worry tho homie it's almost over.. ;)

you've been sayin this for the past year an half
LMAO

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2003, 12:45:20 PM »
you've been sayin this for the past year an half

True.
But this time shit's going down lil' by lil'..
His beefin' has hitt a new low & his star is a second this season.
his best has already come & gone ImO 2002 (as far a pop).
When I say corny or almost gone I mean his Statis will change drasticaly in the following years.
All his mad cow disease will finally catch up to him..

Fuck it whatever...lol
We'll let time tell.
Hatesrats 2oooTre

Duckman

« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2003, 01:10:24 PM »
the corniest person in hip hop is Snoop just look at his gay show on mtv

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2003, 03:43:40 PM »
yeah ems corny but his music is dope so wateva, even thought i havent been feelin em lately, i wanna see what his got comin

peace

eS El Duque

« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2003, 06:09:10 PM »
yeah ems corny but his music is dope so wateva, even thought i havent been feelin em lately, i wanna see what his got comin

peace

he hasn't csame out with an album this year...next he is..suppossed to be his last? (from what i heard)

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2003, 06:24:00 PM »

peace

he hasn't csame out with an album this year...next he is..suppossed to be his last? (from what i heard)

Where the fuck did you hear that?  ???

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2003, 06:08:41 AM »

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Nightfall

« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2003, 06:34:29 AM »
eminem has skills....
but his music is soooo fucken corny, hes bitchin bout everything, and that shit bout his mom is annoying too

hes a straight up bitchin making bitchy hypocritical music
calles people fags and later he hugs a fag.......

it wouldve been a lot better if eminem would just stop beefing and would do these funny songs like "get you mad" again, thats prolly the only eminem song i really like
« Last Edit: August 03, 2003, 09:43:32 AM by Nightfall »

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2003, 08:23:16 AM »
someone get him on drugs again. i demand the return of slim shady. 8)
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2003, 10:14:22 AM »
yeah Eminem is corny as fuck, he's got corny songs & has had lots of corny beefs (Britney Spears, Moby, N Sync). Overall i think he's probably the corniest man in hip-hop
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2003, 10:21:20 AM »

Is that the best example of hypocrasy you can think of for him?  Because that's very weak.

Eminem isn't going anywhere.  He'll release an album probably around next summer, it will best his best yet and still sell millions.

eS El Duque

« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2003, 11:22:38 AM »
someone get him on drugs again. i demand the return of slim shady. 8)

hell yea! that song 'Drug Ballad'...one of his best songs  8)..i want slim shady to return  >:(

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2003, 12:09:38 PM »
^yes people need to realize his albums have went downhill since the sslp. he has even sacrified lyrics for flow as of late. i listened to the eminem show for about 1 week and have not listened to it since.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Nightfall

« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2003, 08:11:21 PM »

Is that the best example of hypocrasy you can think of for him?  Because that's very weak.

he dissed ja rule for hiring bodyguards, tho he he hired 6 CIA agemts to be his bodyguards....... ::)

he dissed ja rule for singing hooks, the eminem was singin a whole song...........

i cant think of more right now
im tired :(