Author Topic: GERMANY-KOREA! Thoughts on the game  (Read 1522 times)

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
Re: GERMANY-KOREA! Thoughts on the game
« Reply #45 on: June 25, 2002, 08:49:13 AM »

And Thierry has proved himself at the highest level (you saw him in World Cup 98 and Euro 2000)

First of all he didn't prove himself as Stephane Guivarch's (LMAO,LMAO) deputy at France 98.  

Euro 2000 - yeah he pulled in a fairly decent tally of three goals vs Denmark, Czech Republic and Portugal.  

But I would argue (and Terry Vanables agrees with me lol) that the Champions League is a higher level than the World Cup.  Sure billions watch the World Cup, that's why you have to play in it to be considered an all time great, but the top level of the Champions League (Second Group Stage onwards) is far harder than the World Cup.

South Korea vs Arsenal (lol), Real Madrid vs Germany (lololol) etc.

Most sane people would agree.  That's why you can have players like Davor Suker, Oleg Salenko, the Golden Boots of the last two World Cups, score bucketloads in the World Cup but never make an impact at Europe's top level.

So I would say the Champs League is better quality wise than the World Cup.

And I don't have to remind you who last seasons top scorer in the Champions League was do I?

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: June 25, 2002, 09:39:47 AM »
tha fukin Nazis...lol

u ever made some holidays outside the states.. i doubt it LMAO.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

bez

« Reply #47 on: June 25, 2002, 11:36:40 AM »
I hate the way people still go NAZI and all this.  Jesus let it go like.  And Liverpool is an amazing place so shut up you fag.

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: June 25, 2002, 11:47:32 AM »
Fucking boring game...I'm glad Germany beat those South Korean faggots though... GO BRAZIL... FUCK SOUTH KOREA !!! :D :D :

Peace

wtf is this? another hatin bitch. if you gonna blame anybody, blame the refs for making stupid calls. our team had nothing to do with it..you stupid fuck.

Juice

« Reply #49 on: June 25, 2002, 11:48:32 AM »

only

only one RUDI VÖLLLLLLLLLLLER  :)

It was "E SEGNA SEMPRE LUI, RUUUUDI VOLLLLLERRR!" in italian, when he played for Roma! ;)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: June 25, 2002, 12:57:27 PM »

ahh, you mean games like germany´s 8:0 against the saudis...that was entertaining.

No, thats boring.  No competion at all . This is the type of good games I like

LIke a 1-1 back and forth game.  a 0-0 goalie match up game. that ends up in penalties.  EXCITING AND ENTERTAINING

who locked the "Germany in the final" topic? and why?  

i bet if the topic were like "england in the final" nobody has locked it...

I did. Why u gotta assume it was an english person? The reason it was locked, because we had this topic on COMMENTS OF THE GAME.

ToNe1904

« Reply #51 on: June 25, 2002, 03:16:44 PM »
I hate the way people still go NAZI and all this.  Jesus let it go like.  And Liverpool is an amazing place so shut up you fag.

*yawn*

first off, that shit was meant as a joke. Second, u act like theres no fukin racism in Germany LOL. And third, of course its not as bad as it used to be...n honestly ive never been there. But, ive known n worked witta lotta folkz who used to live there...so i can only go on what they tell me, about how it was bein a minority in Germany.

min0rity

« Reply #52 on: June 25, 2002, 03:29:16 PM »
Fucking boring game...I'm glad Germany beat those South Korean faggots though... GO BRAZIL... FUCK SOUTH KOREA !!! :D :D :D

Peace

dumb fucking racist ass bitch...why are we 'faggots' because we have been winning mostly on skill???? LOL...i admit the spain game we got lucky (only the golden goal though) but all the other games are legit....anyways, i gotta give a shoutout to germany, they played a good game and the ref did a good job...disappointing that we didn't play offensive good though, our defense is always good mostly...i felt that the substitution for our team wasn't needed at all...i thought that kinda fucked it up, our goalie did a good job protecting the first goal attempt but FUCK!!! the motherfuck rebounded in...oh well..i'm still so fucking happy and proud that our team made it this far.....YEAH!!!! SOUTH KOREA 4 LIFE!!!!! i'm pretty sure we'll beat turkey....

p.s. its funny as fuck how SPAIN actually have something to complaint about BUT YET spain is NOT EVEN HALF complaining as italins....LOL....anyways, yo eastsidaccc its over man i don't even want to have beef with you...its cool....i hope in 2006 we can prove that this wasn't a fluke......

Juice

« Reply #53 on: June 25, 2002, 09:52:52 PM »
LOL...i admit the spain game we got lucky (only the golden goal though) but all the other games are legit....

Only the golden goal thought? All the other games are legit? ROFL!

i'm pretty sure we'll beat turkey....

If it will be another regular game, Turkey/Brazil are favourites.

p.s. its funny as fuck how SPAIN actually have something to complaint about BUT YET spain is NOT EVEN HALF complaining as italins....LOL....anyways, yo eastsidaccc its over man i don't even want to have beef with you...its cool....i hope in 2006 we can prove that this wasn't a fluke......

I hope so, but... lol.. why you still talking about italians? Plus.. everytime you write something about Italians and Spanish, you write it wrong, lol. Just confront Italian newspapers with Spanish newspapers today: we got 0 lines about World Cup but a "in a regular game Germany proved Korea was a bluff", while Spanish newspapers are talking about scandals of CONCAF making pressure on FIFA to select the linesman of Trinitad, cause he was a friend of the Korean President, etc.... and generally there are 10 pages talking about plots against Spain. There's even an interview of the King of Spain talking about a scandal. LOL. So.. next time you talk.. at least read newspapers first. I'm sure in your city they sell European newspapers too. Check Spanish today:

P.S.
Germany 2006? You know right now Korea cant go to Germany, right? You know the rules, right? You have to qualify first, man. Dont dream so much or you'll make the finish of Holland. This time Korea started the competition with no qualifications. I wanna see for Germany 2006, with Japan, Australia, China, etc.. and with no sponsors and Hyundai. Peace.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: June 25, 2002, 10:08:39 PM »

I wanna see for Germany 2006, with Japan, Australia, China, etc

They don't have to play Australia

And the fucking Australia qualifying thing is a scandal

KVB

« Reply #55 on: June 26, 2002, 12:04:15 AM »

wtf is this? another hatin bitch. if you gonna blame anybody, blame the refs for making stupid calls. our team had nothing to do with it..you stupid fuck.

Listen. South Korea reached the semi-finals solely because of scandalous refereeing. Not because of their playing skills. If I say "Fuck South Korea" that's how I feel... I'm not saying "Fuck your country", I'm saying "Fuck your soccer team". I ain't one to hide my emotions, so I apologize if I offended you. Peace.

KVB

« Reply #56 on: June 26, 2002, 12:09:47 AM »

dumb fucking racist ass bitch...why are we 'faggots' because we have been winning mostly on skill???? LOL...i admit the spain game we got lucky (only the golden goal though) but all the other games are legit...

Yeah sorry, I guess I crossed a line there. But I still dislike your football team. Like it or not. And I'm not a racist, I have good reasons to feel how I feel. I won't throw cheap insults at you, peace.

KVB

« Reply #57 on: June 26, 2002, 12:34:24 AM »

First of all he didn't prove himself as Stephane Guivarch's (LMAO,LMAO) deputy at France 98.

Euro 2000 - yeah he pulled in a fairly decent tally of three goals vs Denmark, Czech Republic and Portugal.

But I would argue (and Terry Vanables agrees with me lol) that the Champions League is a higher level than the World Cup.  Sure billions watch the World Cup, that's why you have to play in it to be considered an all time great, but the top level of the Champions League (Second Group Stage onwards) is far harder than the World Cup.

South Korea vs Arsenal (lol), Real Madrid vs Germany (lololol) etc.

Most sane people would agree.  That's why you can have players like Davor Suker, Oleg Salenko, the Golden Boots of the last two World Cups, score bucketloads in the World Cup but never make an impact at Europe's top level.

So I would say the Champs League is better quality wise than the World Cup.

And I don't have to remind you who last seasons top scorer in the Champions League was do I?

Stephane Guivahrc's deputy? WTF... Theirry was France's top scorer in that tournament (WC 98), as well as Euro 2000. He has also proved himself at the highest club level, by scoring against world class opposition in the Champions League, for Arsenal. Just face it dude... he is miles better than Van Nistelrooy. And much less injury prone.

Oh and BTW, just thought I'd mention this... Christopher Wreh appeared in 18 matches for Arsenal in the 1998/99 season. He scored 1 goal in that whole season, against Man. United in a pre-season Charity Shield game. Too fucking funny... bwahahaha, remember Wreh? Pure class - even Birmingham City didn't want him. Hahahaha :D

Peace ;)

Juice

« Reply #58 on: June 26, 2002, 01:29:53 AM »

They don't have to play Australia

And the fucking Australia qualifying thing is a scandal

Why? I didnt follow it, dunno what happened. I just know Uruguay beaten them, that's all.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: June 26, 2002, 10:57:03 AM »

Stephane Guivahrc's deputy? WTF... Theirry was France's top scorer in that tournament (WC 98), as well as Euro 2000. He has also proved himself at the highest club level, by scoring against world class opposition in the Champions League, for Arsenal. Just face it dude... he is miles better than Van Nistelrooy. And much less injury prone.

Oh and BTW, just thought I'd mention this... Christopher Wreh appeared in 18 matches for Arsenal in the 1998/99 season. He scored 1 goal in that whole season, against Man. United in a pre-season Charity Shield game. Too fucking funny... bwahahaha, remember Wreh? Pure class - even Birmingham City didn't want him. Hahahaha :D

Peace ;)

Ok, he scored agains Saudi Arabia and South Africa in '98.  Big fucking deal.  Who started up front for the final, who was France's first choice striker?  And where does this bullshit injury prone van Nistelrooy stuff come from?  He's had one major injury, but who was injured more last season, Henry or Ruud?  "He's miles better than van Nistelrooy" .  Come off it.  In Arsenal's greatest ever season he couldn't score as many goals as Ruud, even though they played almost the same amount of games.  Henry scored one more in the league but van Nistelrooy ripped the Champions League to pieces.  And overall he scored more and we only played twice in the FA Cup.  And Henry's bottle goes at the top level.  Vital penalty against Juventus.  MISS.  Watch out next season when you go crap and you want be seeing the net bulge many times after Henry gets the ball.  

I don't know what your saying about Wreh, you've proved Wenger makes bullshit signings more than good ones.  Oh and lol at you acclaiming Wenger has "the Golden eye" about Inamoto and then Wenger letting him go lol.

Oh and you might not be laughing at Birmingham City after your first game.

Oh and about your comment on Korea - they performed better than every team they played apart from Spain and Germany.  They shouldn't have made the semi, that was robbery, but they were well organised and had one of the Worlds best managers.  

7 - 2 - 1