Author Topic: battle n e 1??  (Read 196 times)

bez

battle n e 1??
« on: August 02, 2003, 08:30:04 AM »
Come on, battle me!

Jimmy Cash

• 'G'
  • Jimbo C. on the scene
Re:battle n e 1??
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2003, 11:23:28 AM »
i've been trying to stay outta battling but for you, bez, i'll make an exception

Reservation, Bitch!!!

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2003, 12:44:28 PM »
come hard Bez, this ain't no newbie (despite what it says under his name)

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

bez

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2003, 02:13:10 PM »
aight, I'm still tryin to put everything together which is seemin to be the hard part for me.

Flow, multis, punches, personels.

I think I got the multis pretty much down, flow is aight, but punches and personels are whats lettin me down.  But ya know what with every battle I am learning more and even tho I'm like 0-8 I figure that sooner or later I'm gunna win and once I win, surly its all up from there.

abstruse

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2003, 02:40:43 PM »
Naw dude the multies aint even important, all theyre supposed to do is help the flow. Just get punches, ya flow, and wordplay down. I think the most important is 1. Punches 2. Wordplay then 3. Flow, cuz hella cats dont pay attention to the flow haha.

VDK REPPIN!

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2003, 04:16:50 PM »
yo maybe in a internet battle flow dont matta, but if ya tryna get big, recognize flow is one of the most important tings blud

seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

abstruse

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2003, 06:01:35 PM »
That's really common sense, i was referring to internet forums.

VDK REPPIN!

maximus

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2003, 06:26:44 PM »
bez multis really aint shit... like i mean check this

Ya know that im better, ya getten knocked down by my reighn of punches so u literally under the weather/

or

u better run-ya-cant-better, me coz ya getten knocked down my my reight of punches so u literally under-the-weather/

punch is still the same whether u got multis or not it really dont matter all u need is punches... punches can start with lil catch phrases n shit

abandon-ship say... what r on ships? crews? oh shit i can do a punch bout sumones crew

im sick of ya random-shit, ya whole cliques 'ass pirates' so when i punch u i make ya whole crew abandon-ships/

i mean that shit is wack... but its a sample another one is a saying when u want sum1 to tell u sumthin.. spill-the-beans... i used that in my diss to abstruse

personals... r easy dawg i mean... all u gotta do is diss them on sum real shit it takes no creativity... but personal punches... now that shits hard... like if i was battlin u i would say sumthin like...

u might as well just run-u-wack, ur battles r like retarded football playas coz i cant remember the last time u won-a-match...

so if u was battlin me... whats sum shit on me...

1-my name was maxi-padz
2-i bit
3-now im automatik1
4-i got banned

(1)Maxi? man this whores-a-hoax, the only time maxi-padz covers pussy was when his mums water-broke/
(2)i'll do more-than-choke, battlin me u gna play-wit-knives, Maxi reminds me of 'rooster fights in asia' coz he has to bite to stay-alive/
(3)Ya str8 gay-alright, ya bit-damn... this is warfare n u aint killin me in this battle like automatiks clips-jammed/
(4)ur a bitch-man, u aint a gun-max, jst like jordan in baseball u got banned n shouldn of eva come-back/
coz ill drill u like thumb-tacks...

see what i mean think of all stupid shit that they have done... or even play on their name for example...

Bez? this herb-has-got-fleas, u a faggot, only time u 'get a mention' is when parents talk bout teh birds-n-the-bez..

num sayin if u want my help holla

~1~
one man one mission

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2003, 09:46:05 PM »
bez multis really aint shit... like i mean check this

Ya know that im better, ya getten knocked down by my reighn of punches so u literally under the weather/

or

u better run-ya-cant-better, me coz ya getten knocked down my my reight of punches so u literally under-the-weather/

punch is still the same whether u got multis or not it really dont matter all u need is punches... punches can start with lil catch phrases n shit

abandon-ship say... what r on ships? crews? oh shit i can do a punch bout sumones crew

im sick of ya random-shit, ya whole cliques 'ass pirates' so when i punch u i make ya whole crew abandon-ships/

i mean that shit is wack... but its a sample another one is a saying when u want sum1 to tell u sumthin.. spill-the-beans... i used that in my diss to abstruse

personals... r easy dawg i mean... all u gotta do is diss them on sum real shit it takes no creativity... but personal punches... now that shits hard... like if i was battlin u i would say sumthin like...

u might as well just run-u-wack, ur battles r like retarded football playas coz i cant remember the last time u won-a-match...

so if u was battlin me... whats sum shit on me...

1-my name was maxi-padz
2-i bit
3-now im automatik1
4-i got banned

(1)Maxi? man this whores-a-hoax, the only time maxi-padz covers pussy was when his mums water-broke/
(2)i'll do more-than-choke, battlin me u gna play-wit-knives, Maxi reminds me of 'rooster fights in asia' coz he has to bite to stay-alive/
(3)Ya str8 gay-alright, ya bit-damn... this is warfare n u aint killin me in this battle like automatiks clips-jammed/
(4)ur a bitch-man, u aint a gun-max, jst like jordan in baseball u got banned n shouldn of eva come-back/
coz ill drill u like thumb-tacks...

see what i mean think of all stupid shit that they have done... or even play on their name for example...

Bez? this herb-has-got-fleas, u a faggot, only time u 'get a mention' is when parents talk bout teh birds-n-the-bez..

num sayin if u want my help holla

~1~

Damn, that was a dope tutorial Maxi, props...the only thing I would add Bez is that (at least for me) I come up with the punches first, then try and make them flow, then add multis in where I can to enhance the flow.  But seriously, maxi's post was dope, specially when he clowned himself, I was like DAMN, that's better than shit I've seen other people use against him, LOL.

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

abstruse

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2003, 09:55:38 PM »
Yeh that was a good tutorial, no offense to Jem but that was easier to understand then Punchlines 101. You shoulda added the 'only good line' i had against ya maxi haha.

*edit: good to see ya also got my name down right*
« Last Edit: August 04, 2003, 10:00:02 PM by abstruse »

VDK REPPIN!

maximus

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2003, 12:46:48 AM »
well dawg ya verse is a good example of what cats can do... i mean that line u had against me woulda won u a battle if u had sum other good shit to back it up.. num sayin

peace

~1~
one man one mission

bez

« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2003, 01:45:25 AM »
man, props for that.  Thanks for actually spending yur time to give me some advice and shit, shits appreciated alot.  Thats shits gettin saved to notepad right now!! lol

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2003, 03:00:26 PM »
no one has dissed maxi more than himself..
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

bez

« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2003, 04:03:34 PM »
no one has dissed maxi more than himself..

lol

Proph aka ..::Konztrukt::..

• 'G'
  • Hip Hop, is everything around you
« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2003, 04:54:10 PM »
lol...nice post Maxi

and Bez....i havent battled for ahwile...lets giv'er.
Battle record: 6-4-0
5 KO's

Wins: Concrete, Qurate-L, Slim-x, Ill Logical, Dreamz, Balliztics
Losses: jaydubuwa, C-Bizzle, Jem, Bez

June awards: Rookie of the month