Author Topic: i got my Beginner's License  (Read 68 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
i got my Beginner's License
« on: August 02, 2003, 09:42:11 PM »
 ;D yesterday i got my beginner's license. watch out if you're in Canada, i'm on the road now 8)

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
Re:i got my Beginner's License
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2003, 09:59:43 PM »
lol, nice work

kick ass album

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2003, 10:07:54 PM »
oh crap! I live in Canada....I better be careful. You gonna start taking driving lessons soon?
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2003, 05:29:05 AM »
oh crap! I live in Canada....I better be careful. You gonna start taking driving lessons soon?

yeah hopefully in the next few weeks

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris