Author Topic: the perfect american government  (Read 1799 times)

da_notorious_mack

the perfect american government
« on: August 03, 2003, 04:20:03 PM »
is a dead one(look below)

The Big Bad Ass

Re:the perfect american government
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2003, 06:46:46 PM »
Well at least its not bleak.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2003, 09:46:25 PM »
and of corse if the United States falls, so does the rest of the world.......well except little tribes in the amazon.....enjoy

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2003, 11:01:30 AM »
and of corse if the United States falls, so does the rest of the world.......well except little tribes in the amazon.....enjoy

please explain this theory of yours
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2003, 02:41:03 PM »

uh oh...i think i hear "Born in the USA" blastin...and Jakes got his red, white, n blue pom poms again...lolol

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2003, 04:59:25 PM »

{turns sarcasm on}

of corse the almighty canada will  survive on it's own with america and ALL of it's people and culture sinking into the ocean. Canadas economy doesn't depend on what america does. O caaaaaaaaaaaaaaanaaaaaaaaaaaaaada

« Last Edit: August 04, 2003, 05:03:10 PM by Don Jacob Corleone »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2003, 05:01:44 PM »

uh oh...i think i hear "Born in the USA" blastin...and Jakes got his red, white, n blue pom poms again...lolol

actually born in the USA is an anti war song, so why would i blast that right now, maybe "don't tread on me" but not springsteen.  oh but what can i expect from infinite junior (just another white boy wigger trying to rebell for stupid reasons)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2003, 08:14:46 PM »

actually born in the USA is an anti war song, so why would i blast that right now, maybe "don't tread on me" but not springsteen.  oh but what can i expect from infinite junior (just another white boy wigger trying to rebell for stupid reasons)

lol@ yur ignorance...

first off, im filipino/white...so since u seem to know what each race is SUPPOSED to act like...why dont u tell me how i should act Jakey? How does a mixed person act? Should i act like strait up whiteboy like u? Or should i be on a dock somewhere with sandles and a fishing pole? Cmon expert..explain. Maybe i should drive an acura or a honda? n who tha fuk uses a word like "wigger"? lol ive neva known a muhafucka to use that word, otha then racist ass white boyz. Theres no WAY yur mexican...lol Whatta disgraceful joke u are. I feel sorry for u homeboy.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2003, 10:50:51 PM »
^ well that explains  why you are the way you are.

lmao at the lil rebellious over confident chwigger

your new name is daniel son

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2003, 02:42:19 AM »

lol@ the redneck mexican...i think that means he must hate himself.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2003, 11:39:43 AM »

{turns sarcasm on}

of corse the almighty canada will  survive on it's own with america and ALL of it's people and culture sinking into the ocean. Canadas economy doesn't depend on what america does. O caaaaaaaaaaaaaaanaaaaaaaaaaaaaada

Stupid motherfucker. The second America starts gettin smashed, my ass is on its way over to Afghanistan. Im out this bitch. I got a homeland to go to. Too bad your ass probably wouldnt survive one day in Mexico.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2003, 01:43:09 PM »

lol@ the redneck mexican...i think that means he must hate himself.

no i like myself......i'm brown and proud

you're the only one who hates himself.......it's okay tone really it is, you don't need to proove to us how ethnic you are by using ebonics on the daily and waving the raider flag like it's the revolution.

if you're going to diss me , actually find something about me that's true

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2003, 01:51:20 PM »

{turns sarcasm on}

Stupid motherfucker. The second America starts gettin smashed, my ass is on its way over to Afghanistan. Im out this bitch. I got a homeland to go to. Too bad your ass probably wouldnt survive one day in Mexico.

1. so you acknowledge the fact that most of the world would be on life support without the US....good job techy

2. Afghanistan huh? ....and that's a good thing? and oh yeah isn't the american government occupying there. oooooouch. maybe YOU wouldn't last a day there.

3. my family's home land has been california ever since it WAS mexico......so i am living in my homeland.....we didn't jump ship as soon as times got tough, like some people i know.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2003, 04:40:12 PM »
You stupid idiot. The American control the capital and the odd city. Those fukks would be unable to find me like Bin Laden.
And no one is doubting the monopoly America has on world culture, technology, and entertainment. SO why are you bringing it up like an idiot? What you fail to realize is that in Afghanistan, no one gives a fuck about American culture and technology.

- Lewis Carroll

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2003, 11:55:04 PM »
You stupid idiot. The American control the capital and the odd city. Those fukks would be unable to find me like Bin Laden.
And no one is doubting the monopoly America has on world culture, technology, and entertainment. SO why are you bringing it up like an idiot?

nobody is trying to look for your ugly ass, i don't know why you think you're wanted like Bin Laden. uuuuh and i brought that up becuase you fools think it'd be cool to kill off america, when you know damn well you're little so called country wouldn't cope without it.

What you fail to realize is that in Afghanistan, no one gives a fuck about American culture and technology.

and that's why i said YOUR fucking ass wouldn't last a day in Afghanistan......you got american culture dick so far down your throat and up your ass it's almost hilarious and quite ironic you hate it so much