Author Topic: the perfect american government  (Read 1796 times)

Eidolon_Ravi

Re:the perfect american government
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2003, 10:11:07 AM »
U have all got mud in your brains and not able to think logically at  what is really happening..

Probably taking extreme point of views makes u feel like a iconoclasts and probabaly pretty original...

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2003, 11:01:45 AM »
You stupid idiot. The American control the capital and the odd city. Those fukks would be unable to find me like Bin Laden.
And no one is doubting the monopoly America has on world culture, technology, and entertainment. SO why are you bringing it up like an idiot?

nobody is trying to look for your ugly ass, i don't know why you think you're wanted like Bin Laden. uuuuh and i brought that up becuase you fools think it'd be cool to kill off america, when you know damn well you're little so called country wouldn't cope without it.

What you fail to realize is that in Afghanistan, no one gives a fuck about American culture and technology.

and that's why i said YOUR fucking ass wouldn't last a day in Afghanistan......you got american culture dick so far down your throat and up your ass it's almost hilarious and quite ironic you hate it so much

Hey boy scout, please tell me when I have ever gone on record and stated I hated American culture. Youre resorting to fables here, sweet heart.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2003, 01:17:10 AM »
You stupid idiot. The American control the capital and the odd city. Those fukks would be unable to find me like Bin Laden.
And no one is doubting the monopoly America has on world culture, technology, and entertainment. SO why are you bringing it up like an idiot?

nobody is trying to look for your ugly ass, i don't know why you think you're wanted like Bin Laden. uuuuh and i brought that up becuase you fools think it'd be cool to kill off america, when you know damn well you're little so called country wouldn't cope without it.

What you fail to realize is that in Afghanistan, no one gives a fuck about American culture and technology.

and that's why i said YOUR fucking ass wouldn't last a day in Afghanistan......you got american culture dick so far down your throat and up your ass it's almost hilarious and quite ironic you hate it so much

Hey boy scout, please tell me when I have ever gone on record and stated I hated American culture. Youre resorting to fables here, sweet heart.

lol boyscout? is that some kind of diss. whatever rather that than canadian.

you hate america's government, you've said that prophylacticly  a billion times......and like it or not it's a  big part of our culture that you jock so much

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2003, 05:55:31 PM »
lol fa those only jus peepin this thread....my idea of the perfect american government is not ludacris....tho hed probably do a damn good job...

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2003, 10:01:38 PM »
no i like myself......i'm brown and proud

if you're going to diss me , actually find something about me that's true

lol@ u....your fakeass would not be accepted in one Mexican hood in SD. You like to speak out of yur mouth and ass at tha same time. lol. Youre only "brown and proud" when it suits your argument. Whatta disgrace...

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2003, 10:05:44 PM »
.....and you can proove any of this ......hoooow?

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Trauma-san

« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2003, 12:01:08 AM »
I love how people hate the american government so much, but yet in 200 years, the american government has provided the fertilizer for all the greatest things in the world.  Nobody does hardly anything better than america, on all fronts (with the exception of say, swiss watches, and French Coffee, lol), but yet everybody wants to take pot shots.  Fuck yall, we're on top, you don't like it, and we don't give a shit.  We've got the best military, the best musicians, the best actors, the best cars, the best government, and the best lifestyles.  Maybe you don't think so, but I think so, I'm proud of it, and I really don't give a fuck what you think about it.  If you don't agree with it, GOOD, live your own fucking life and stop worrying about mine, LOL.  

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2003, 12:13:12 AM »
^^^^ What a patriotic Infinite would sound like.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2003, 02:48:47 AM »
I love how people hate the american government so much, but yet in 200 years, the american government has provided the fertilizer for all the greatest things in the world.  Nobody does hardly anything better than america, on all fronts (with the exception of say, swiss watches, and French Coffee, lol), but yet everybody wants to take pot shots.  Fuck yall, we're on top, you don't like it, and we don't give a shit.  We've got the best military, the best musicians, the best actors, the best cars, the best government, and the best lifestyles.  Maybe you don't think so, but I think so, I'm proud of it, and I really don't give a fuck what you think about it.  If you don't agree with it, GOOD, live your own fucking life and stop worrying about mine, LOL.  

damn, does yur religion agree with such language Captian America?! lol. I think sometimes, over defensive people seem to think that when u "criticize" something....u are hating it. Simply sitting there and saying how GREAT yur country is, doesnt help it improve in ANYway. Im glad YOUR life in this "GREAT" country is so beautiful. But for a lot of people, it isnt. The country isnt perfect (obviously), so why pretend it is?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2003, 02:32:55 PM »
What is the one thing in this world that the Americans dont have, never will have, and all the money in the world wont bring it to em?
FEAR OF GOD. Yours is a very fragile society. There is no moral foundation. And as such, your society will crumble easily.
How stupid are you to think that your economy cannot be brough down over night?

Trauma, right now this might sound like empty rhetoric. But if you are around when America starts to crumble, remember what your boy Tech told you on WCC, Aug 12, 2003. God will hold your country accountable for its sins. May Allah have mercy on your souls.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2003, 05:54:53 PM »
God will hold your country accountable for its sins. May Allah have mercy on your souls.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2003, 06:12:12 PM »
Ahh well, cant say I didnt preach to the ignorant.

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2003, 06:17:02 PM »
So now I'm ignorant?  ::)

Disceptive AssAssin

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Trip BaLLS
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2003, 10:49:24 PM »
i got some FUCK YOUS TO HAND OUT...

KING TECH..KING TECH..KING TECH..KING TECH..KING TECH..KING TECH..KING TECH..KING TECH..KING TECH..KING TECH..KING TECH..KING TECH..KING TECH..

I HATE AMERICA.. i hate capitialism... but i live here... you are brain washed... you fucking robot..

Trippin Sizzzzzzzzack.......

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2003, 01:36:07 AM »
^^i dont think Tech livez in America...