Author Topic: "If it really cost to be the boss, you couldn't afford it"  (Read 221 times)

Bomb-A®

"If it really cost to be the boss, you couldn't afford it"
« on: August 03, 2003, 11:00:24 PM »
J-Dogg & Young Buc - Best of Both World Remix from the Vol. 1.4 Compilation. these guys are good. I really like that line
"If it really cost to be the boss, you couldn't afford it"
These guys will diss the fuck out of everyone and look good doing it too.

peace

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:"If it really cost to be the boss, you couldn't afford it"
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2003, 11:56:12 PM »
hopefully there not talking about money,cause snoop has 50times as much as both of them combined

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Don Seer

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2003, 12:22:19 AM »
just to clear this up. dj slip said its -not- a snoop diss.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2003, 12:22:59 AM »
hopefully there not talking about money,cause snoop has 50times as much as both of them combined

true that

i mean if they were talking about snoop DOGGY dogg they'd have a legit diss

but between his
albums
tours
videos
tv shows
guest appearances/royalties
clothing line
movies

he's pulling in some nice feria

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Duckman

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2003, 12:29:23 AM »
Young Buc would take a shit on Snoop

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2003, 12:47:21 AM »
i'm sure his mama is proud, her son is quasi potty trained

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

lilsagg

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2003, 12:58:02 AM »
REAL TALK 'BOMB A' AND 'DUCKMAN' MY N!GGAZ...Like the hommie Overseer posted up, bigg Slip posted at the Mafia boards that it's not a diss at Snoop. Young Bucc and J-Dogg are MAFIA and them niggaz aint scared! You chill at any spots on tha Eastside and niggaz know them. Niggaz gonn be scared when IV Life drop.

Here's a quote from MYSELF. Let me just say I'm proud of whats coming from the West Coast, from the Eastside's finest, EASTSIDAZ and IV LIFE RECORDS. This be that homie Lil SAGG from the street of South Central, LA, on tha Eastside. It's a beautiful time right now, 2003/04 is the year of the "W".... If you with me sign the page!

I want the whole of this Westcoast Tagg book to know that EASTSIDAZ are 100% together and layin down the "G" in this Gangsta shit. Gangsta ass Tray Deee and the bigg homie Goldie locc is going to peal the heat on these soft niggaz. So niggaz better drop early. The 3rd Eastsidaz installment is just 2 Gangsta rappers rapping over bomb ass Westcoast tracks on some duet type shit..... Yeah you know what the deal there is!! so roll with that and you roll true. It's on you......

Just answer me this..... Is the west coast goin soft? Well I also want to tell the whole of this book to check for the fabolous IV LIFE RECORDS, from South Central, Main Street Crips. 98 Main Street Mafia IV Life. DELL DOGG is putting the Eastside on the map with that West coast 'G' shit. Can any of you remember when the only old school Riderz that roled Sunday night's on Crenshaw Blvd was... MAFIA IV LIFE and the likes of Harlem Godfathers, the Damu Ridaz and Majestic Comptons Finest?. From the Rag Foe Colors, to Super Blu tray, to Green tray, to tha Foe Life rida 'Tha Lincoln'....Yeah...Dell Dogg has put this Rida shit in the streets of SCLA foe YEARS! Now he's putting the record thing to the test, bringing back that West Coast Gangsta Shit. It's all going to be on that true 'G' shit, the NEW BREED VOL 2 album from IV LIFE RECORDS FAMILY.
And to all y'all that disagree, make sure you up on game before you Come at me Cause the game I spit Came 100% from West L.A. Peace to all the eastsiders from LBC, CPT, South central. Eastside for life! Peace to all the Homies, the IV Life Family, the Mafia's....98 Mafia main street, Dell Dogg, Big Herb, Coolaid, Tito, Big Killa D, Wood, Too Cool, DJ Slip, BIGG Goldie Locc, BIGG Tray Deee ('Khadafi Of The Mafia' "I Can Make U Dance" - Generals List), Young Buc, J-Dogg, Crisstyle, RED(RIP 4-Life), Droopy,  Scrappy, G'Man, DuRoc, YFC, Overseer, Lil S, Babypoppa (Bobby young), D-locc, Big Mike, Lil Flipp. Henn Dogg, TinyLocc, Sabbgirl, Queen tee.

BUT Snoop does NOT have the money people THINK that is WHY the whole Eastsiders thing blew up.

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2003, 01:11:02 AM »
^^
^^
what do you have to say to this
first of all that lil sagg is not the sagg that goldie is refering to. i know that for a fact.. the sagg goldie is referring to is his older brother and you are not him. the album is done and mixed already. release date is possibly nov 21 2003.

lilsagg

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2003, 01:49:30 AM »
HA HA!! Go read Eastsiders CD, I'm not in that booklet my n!gga. I ain't know relative to Bigg Goldie. This be LIL SAGG from SC and thats REAL, ask Scrappy, Bigg Tray Deee or Ruffino..

That TVT n!gga gets his info off the Eastsiders One Sheet. In other words THE BASICS. Eastsiders album is not done and mixed. They are still adding stuff to it which is why it's been put back hommie. Bigg DJ Slip posted up at the Mafia board that Kokane is heading to the Greenhouse to record another joint for the album to, and he posted this up few days ago.

Come get at me or the REAL heads if ya need to know anythin, You know where I be, Lil SG from SC.

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2003, 10:41:38 AM »
so sagg you ain't really cool with snoop or what? and on the real tray deee and goldie wouldn't really be doin shit with out snoop nobody would know who the fuck they are...........oh yeah snoop havin money doesn't have shit to do with the eastsidaz gettin money cause that all has to do with sellin records and publishing and all that shit, snoop could be a billionare why would he just give them money out his own pocket for no reason?
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly