Author Topic: Notable White Players in the Rap Game  (Read 1268 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re:Notable White Players in the Rap Game
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2003, 08:22:09 PM »

lincoln arent you ashamed of yourself lol?

why would i be?

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2003, 05:06:47 PM »
Alchemist and Eminem ??

Yup

And I would like to take this time to express my displeasure with Ugly Duckling's Taste The Secret.  I checked it out after hiphopsite.com praised it, what a joke, that album is wack as fuck.

I would still figure some people 'round here would be talking about them since they are from Long Beach but I've never seen their name on the main board.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2003, 05:14:07 PM »
eminem

lil_RIPsta

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #33 on: August 20, 2003, 03:35:02 PM »
what bout powder or powder p? i dunno wot he goes of its 1 of them 2.. the white guy on mo thugs records, was in ghetto cowboy i like his style. not heard enuff of him for anythin else... maybe he aint notable.. but he the 2nd white rapper that comes into me head after eminem....then everlast and so on.

Don Breezio

« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2003, 05:33:30 PM »
yea he was dope as hell but nobodys heard anything from him since ghetto cowboy...we had a thread about him maybe a month ago...i hope we hear more of him soon