Author Topic: Dr._Lincoln calling all music downloaders/burners thieves!  (Read 364 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re:Dr._Lincoln calling all music downloaders/burners thieves!
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2003, 06:47:02 PM »
i refuse to support anything that does nothing but flash jewelry and talk about ho's and cars...if its good hip hop i will support it.

thats not what it's about. stealing is stealing and that's all it comes down to. it doesn't matter who it is. if you robbed a rich person or a poor person it's the same thing

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2003, 06:48:22 PM »
Make a CD worth buying and stop complaining

there's lots of good shit out there worth buying. didn't you once say you dont own any non-burned CDs?

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

JTSimon

« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2003, 07:15:52 PM »

there's lots of good shit out there worth buying. didn't you once say you dont own any non-burned CDs?

I bought GRODT with bonus DVD for 9.99 ;D  thats worth buying.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2003, 07:17:29 PM »

I bought GRODT with bonus DVD for 9.99 ;D  thats worth buying.

no its not worth buying. i wouldn't pay 50 cents (even your stupid ass can get that simple pun i hope) for that bullshit album.

Paris

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2003, 07:18:27 PM »
why the sudden hate for dr. lincoln?!

too intelligent for most of the idiots on this forum. thanks for the support homie

Paris

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2003, 07:19:25 PM »
if they're millionaires or not.......they still desereve their piece of the pie.......that's the way it is. if you were to have a yard sale and you were making some SERIOUS cash......would you want some punk kid stealing your good becuase "hey you got enough cash"?

think about it

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: August 04, 2003, 07:21:13 PM »
if they're millionaires or not.......they still desereve their piece of the pie.......that's the way it is. if you were to have a yard sale and you were making some SERIOUS cash......would you want some punk kid stealing your good becuase "hey you got enough cash"?

think about it

well put. good to see someone who understands this on the forum

Paris

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2003, 07:23:58 PM »
believe it or not the father of this forum (the old dre2001 forum) was all "fuck napster" when dre was taken a law suit out on them

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09