Author Topic: Maxi and Abstruse - Murderous Passage (cypher)  (Read 197 times)

abstruse

• Muthafuckin' OG
Maxi and Abstruse - Murderous Passage (cypher)
« on: August 05, 2003, 02:59:53 AM »
AutoMatik1
max and abs uve heard-of-us-raping, now we got them murderous-cravings, gotta clench our blood-thirst gotta pick the rigth one-first, so we choose a house of six college-dudes, so i can manipulate muthafuckaz disturbingly like bondage-tools, abs u know that the roach-is-lit, as i draw my knife as we approach-their-crib...

abstruse
approachin-his-rib, sliced their ribcage and eroded-the-skin, pulled my pants down and unloaded-da-dick, then i ripped his heart out and laced-his-feelings, jerked off and inundated his face-with-seamon, relived the shit last night i was dreamin, it was off to the next-guy

AutoMatik1
abs went round the backnow im hearen vexed-cries, so i best-try and get inside the house so i peek a window n break-the-glass, bundled thro into a guys bedroom n he got my shank-thro-heart, leavin a big pool of blood-on-the-bed so i jst cut-of-his-head, this corpse is boring-me-tho, iz hard to keep sawing-the-bone, so i thought i would tkae out my knife n wrote on his chest wit a lot-of-feeling a msg to the police, we will neva stop-the-killin...

abstruse
till you cops-stop-beatin, the colored folk like rodney-ki-ing(haha), back to the relevant, scoped around in vigilance, seen a mexican and sent maxi after-him, went after my next sacrifice, and proceed to rapture-limbs, ran off and threw em in the recycle bin, turned around and seen a juvenile-girl, busted and r.kelly took some pics, damn ya should-smiled-girl, and like spics i turned around and seen maxi feeding-off-beans....

AutoMatik1
cut the bitch like material n left her bleedin-from-seems, stab her in the chest n im stealen-her-spleen, then i grab my knife n im peelin-her-skin, shes still alive now this hag-will-die so i stab-her-eye n cut her from ear-to-ear, while abs applauds my work yall should fear-his-cheer,dial 911 we cut the phone-line, coz theres been a mass murderen where ur home-lies, doors barricaded u cant even flee-ya-home, dats 3 down n 1 bitch now daz three-to-go...

abstruse
maxi proceedin the masochist lection, as he continued to beat the flesh-in, a mexican bitch with a K.I.N.G.S. tatoo, the rep-fit, we about to get it like xzibit, damn maxi you dont know who ya messed-with... next man was the afghan, slit his turban off and threw em in the trash-can, me and max was brought-here-to-kill, grabbed the trashcan and, rolled-it-off-the-hill, and now my tank top was filled, with blood, evidense for the cops-to-swoop, dude was rich so i copped-his-loot, turn around and an axe flew-straight-at-me, holy shit maxi, this dudes-a-nazi...

AutoMatik1
missed abs n it flew-jst-passed-me, he ran upstairs but u-is-fucked-G, i catch the last 2 hidin-from-my-wrath, i swing n leave ya both flyin-from-my-bat, now ya both cryin-from-the-smacks, knocked unconscious now the fun-begins, so i peel back ya cap so u look liek u got a skull-wit-wings, tear the other one open with-rage, till i rip out ya intestines n expose ya rib-cage, take ya gall bladded for-me, then i hear a familiar sound shit its the police... before the make a stake-out, i grab abs "yo we gotta break-out", thro the back door sprinten down-the-street, blood stains on my face n on my shoes the sound-of-meat from crushin skullz, but i didnt get to mutilate them enough so yall can notice the frowns-on-me...

abstruse
so we fled the scene leavin the axed-bodies, ran around the block, seen another frat-party, grabbed the kegg, filled it with the blood we juss stripped,  ripped off this dudes vertabrae, left the corpse hangin for the blood to spray, way to start off springs killin season, on the first of may, and everyone drank away, not knowin the drink we made, an hour later 200 bodies on the ground were layed, damn maxi we shouldnt have filled the kegg up with AIDS
« Last Edit: August 05, 2003, 03:06:52 AM by abstruse »

VDK REPPIN!

bez

Re:Cypher: Murderous Passage
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2003, 03:05:23 AM »
That was fucking dope. Props both of you.  The end was class. lol

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
Re:Maxi and Abstruse - Murderous Passage (cypher)
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2003, 03:52:46 AM »
didnt u's have beef a day ago?

kick ass album

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
Re:Cypher: Murderous Passage
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2003, 10:42:56 AM »
That was fucking dope. Props both of you.  The end was class. lol

took the words out ma mouth..  holla at me when yall cypherin again.. so yall can feel the tennis stud wrath lol
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

abstruse

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2003, 02:45:42 PM »
Yeh we did TJ, but we squashed it. It was late as fuk and we were bored so maxi wanted to cypha ova 'murderous shit', and this came up. I'll hit you up next time sin :).

VDK REPPIN!

maximus

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2003, 01:09:37 AM »
uppin max n abs teachen yall how to cypha on topic
one man one mission

DeaDSouLjaH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2003, 03:57:24 AM »
damn that was some dope shit right there.. ending was  8)
nice to see the key style really active...

Awards:
Most Improved (January)
Emcee of the Month(February)
Battle Emcee of the Month(February)
Rhyme of the Month(February)

Record:17-8-1
[/color]

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2003, 08:05:20 AM »
i want in on the next one.....this shit was hot

SkillZ

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • SkillZ
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2003, 10:59:16 AM »
Shit was hot ... holla at me some time i'd love ta get down wit that or if anyone wants to holla at me
S-KILL-Z[/SIZE]

Score Board 8-2-6[/SIZE]

.:-S-kill-Z-:.   ....  .:-S-kill-Z-:.