Author Topic: *TT* Semi's... Bez VS Pr1mo...  (Read 156 times)

|JEM|ILL|

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • ...Compare to me, PLEASE...
*TT* Semi's... Bez VS Pr1mo...
« on: August 05, 2003, 03:02:47 PM »
Same rulez from round 1...Due this Sunday

Cept' 40 line Max...

Topic

You are in a coma, as you lie on your bed, what all do you experience? What events occur in the future to come? Take it from here.

« Last Edit: August 06, 2003, 12:40:47 PM by Jemuel »
record[/font]
18-2
[/size][/font]

[/color]

bez

Re:*TT* Semi's... Bez VS Pr1mo...
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2003, 11:46:41 AM »
The year:  2040

The war literally destroyed us, took us back to roots, only survivors where the humans that bothered to pack the suits//
I remember the deafaning sound and the skin peelin heat was immense, screamin at children to get outter the playground as shook the chain link fence//
We victims of our own creations, not stoppin til we scar the nations, hittin without warnin so theres no time for preperations//
Machines have started to become more intelligent, sort of movie like, I try to remember the vivid images but all I see is kid sittin wit a dude on a bike//
Shootin lasers in all directions, humans don't have many selections, we gotta fight wit our mind cos wit major weapons we've learned more lessons//
Plus they wouldent do shit to a machine, if not give them more power, the last thing we need right now is are army to be wiped out by another nuclear shower//
Before the war this Earth was peaceful, thanks to the pre-crime system humans got along and everyone had to be respectful to people//
No murder, no brutality, thanks to the chromosome diffiency system no insanity, flyin cars and the multiple airbag system meant no road rage tradgety//
The world was heaven on earth, but now look where nothing but a curse, 2038 at seven the birth of the war, familes had to hit the floor, did em no good, they got burned up even more//
Buildings went up in smoke, flames raged across the lands, the government given up on folk, the human race was placed in somebodys hands//
Those who remain, we gotta fight the pain, gotta get underground every day to avoid the deadly acid rain//

(Acid rains falls from the night sky)

Lord is this my life I'm liven, or a game your playin, every night when I close my eyes I see a pretty lady sayinnnnnnnnnnnn awake Graeme//
I wake up in a sweat and for a second I forget that I'm still drawnin infective breath from this battered waist land//
I hate the shattered place and this tattered face and this fucked up race that I'm continually fightin with//
We goin up against the machines over this land that bleeds, makes me wonder if theres any need to die for this//
I can't remember much about my past, I just see a white light when I try to think, I see images of a lady though everytime I blink//
The same lady from my dreams, maybe this life ain't what is seems, is this an oddessy, its gotta be, suddenly I'm in the cross hairs of the pissed machines beams//
Smiles as he pulls the trigger, fills my body wit eletricity, suddenly I awake I'm a bright white room wit no walls and one door right in front of me//
Take a step through the door, no pain anymore, snap back to reality and next to me sits the pretty lady from before, yet I can't break a smile//
She tells me shes my mother and I've been out for out for a while, but I can't take liven anymore//
I take a step back through the door and back into the world I know, cos shes what I gotta try and save the future for!//

bez

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2003, 10:47:30 AM »
Bez wins again, dammmmmm people just be running scared.

I am countin this as a win simply because I dropped a verse and he didnt, if he didnt wanna be in the tourney, he shouldent of put his name down.  ANother name to ma list.

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2003, 01:58:35 PM »
*sees bez's head gettin bigger and bigger*
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

bez

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2003, 02:04:51 PM »
lol

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2003, 09:24:33 PM »
my bad i was in NYC till 4 last night