Author Topic: T.J. .:VS:. Jemuel  (Read 437 times)

abstruse

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re:T.J. .:VS:. Jemuel
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2003, 10:18:37 AM »
Jemuel - Nice verse. Seems like ya didn't focus much on keystyle elements or none of that and went straight at the punches, and they were pretty hard hittin, although i've seen better from you. Overall 4.1

Fav Line
Breakin this fag in, Don't mind what ya heard he say...
Cause if ya ever punch DayGo in the Dick ya might hurt TJ!! (Dick Rider)...

TJ - Nice verse also TJ. Like Jem you didn't focus on keystyle elements either and stuck to punchlines. They were semi-hard hittin, the metas you use could be a tad more complex ya know? the first couple lines were tight tho with the wordplay, but the verse fell off from there. Overall 4.0

Fav Line
battlin me? like war-stricken civilians, u must have been on some heavy mind lapse/ (mine laps)
Strip you down to a "mule", only "gems" you ever had were fake diamond scraps/ (Gem-mule, Jemuel)

Reason - The verses were pretty equal, but I felt that Jem's punchlines were hitting a little harder and were more complex.

Winner - Jemuel

VDK REPPIN!

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2003, 12:00:17 AM »
vote

kick ass album

bez

« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2003, 06:32:49 AM »
Yuk, Yuk, Yuk, this battle was not pretty at all.  Sorry its taken me a while to vote up but I really found it hard to actually enjoy this battle at all.  Both verses look like they had been thrown together in 5 minutes and I am sorry to say but they both sucked ass.  JEM why do you continue to battle with 10 bars, its a waist of time.  If you gunna battle somebody make the battle a worth while read and have 15-20 bars or sumthin.....I really think that 10 bars doesnt give anybody really enough room to actually hurt there opponent, instead ya just end up with weak punches crammed into a verse.  Anyway the battle was very weak and it actually bored me hile readin it.
-------------------
Jem:  No need for the Bold, underline shit either, all that did was make me refer to it all the time throughout your verse and therefore destryin the flow.  Not really any multies in there, the flow was ok, the wordplay was ok, the punches where ok but the subjects that where used for the punches cudda been better.  This verse was no where near your best..........I thought the first 2 lines, the simba thing was a bit poor and the rest of the verse was ok but still it wasn't really a good battle verse.

Fav Line(s):

Breakin this fag in, Don't mind what ya heard he say...
Cause if ya ever punch DayGo in the Dick ya might hurt TJ!! (Dick Rider)...

Score:  2.00

-----------------------
T.J:  Very weak from you aswell.  The last 4 lines where awful, teddy bear shit???? ya cudda done better than that.  Your verse was very poor, the punches where very weak, you tried a personel in there with the whole 14 year old prison thing but it didnt come off because ya used a teddy bear and shit for the punch, it was weak.  Ya flow was ok but no multies in there.  This is the worst verse I have seen from you so far, it was almost like you either, couldent be bothered, b, didnt have anything going on in ya mind at the time or c, you just fell off big time.  A major improvement is needed in your next battle dawg.

Fav Line(s):

the only way you could possess a "W" is if you stole the golden arches n rotated/ 1
like ghetto supermarket juice aisles, you punches are too damn outdated/

Score:  1.90

-----------------------------------
I have given the win to Jem becaue even though both verses where very weak Jem's jsut edged it a bit for me.  I would of liked to of given this one a draw but T.J's last four lines in his verse made me realise that Jem's just proberly edged it for me.  IMO this was the worst battle I have read to date and I think ya'll need to spend a little more time on your verses, Jem you maybe need to stop battling everyone because that verse lacked anyhing really special and T.J maybe you need to just take a small beak from this shit........if not then I think ya both need to show us what ya really made of the next time you battle.  

Sorry for being so harsh bu I have always been an honest voter and its proberly why this shit is gettin so slept on.....because people dont wanna come in and say that it sucked.......well I've just done it for them.  

WINNER:  JEM
« Last Edit: August 11, 2003, 06:34:30 AM by Bez »

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2003, 10:38:36 AM »
I'll get my vote on..

Jem- I liked the punches and some of the word play, although besides the punch about TJ bein a dickrider there wasn't really many personals in ya verse.  Some of the wordplay was funny (Simba) but overall verse wasn't as tight as usual.  Not many multis either, although that's not that important. Fav line:

Tj Tj Tj, What was you thinkin, Makin it rappin?
You a fuckin Blow Job punchline waitin to happen...

Overall the verse...hmmm...3.5/5

TJ-Your punches were all clever and funny, your verse impressed me the first time I read it and continues to make me chuckle.  Good wordplay (mine laps, lol/ outdated punches) lol and good flow.  Right away your verse seemed to hit harder and show more creativity.

Score:  4.2/5

As you can see, winner...TJ, just came with a better overall verse.

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2003, 12:19:16 AM »
bez... cant really understand your votin system... but oh well. thx for votin anyway.
keep votin
i wanna see maxi padz vote on this, that muddafucka know how to judge.

kick ass album

bez

« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2003, 06:15:47 AM »
bez... cant really understand your votin system... but oh well. thx for votin anyway.
keep votin
i wanna see maxi padz vote on this, that muddafucka know how to judge.

I know how to judge.  I liked his verse better so I gave him the win.  I thought your verse lacked n e thing really good, didnt make me laugh, didnt make me go wow, didnt hit em hard at all, all I did was read it, no emotion involved.  Jem's was basically the same but I awarded the win to Jem because it got a lil harder towards the end of his verse, while yours didnt IMO.  

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2003, 12:01:15 PM »
a bez vote

introduktion

------------------

first verse crit

------------------

second verse crit

------------------

conclusion and vote

~aint rocket science..
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

bez

« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2003, 12:11:28 PM »
IS THAT BAD?????

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2003, 12:16:18 PM »
good detailed vote actually.. TJ was just questioning your 'system'

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2003, 11:55:02 PM »
...?
i was just wonderin why the extremely low scores, for both of us, lol. i got the answer just then. im not sayin i should have gotten his vote or anything like that

kick ass album

bez

« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2003, 02:47:21 AM »
Low scores because I didnt like the verses, very uninteresting to me.  

|JEM|ILL|

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • ...Compare to me, PLEASE...
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2003, 07:03:11 AM »
His voting system works for him, now people shut up and vote...
record[/font]
18-2
[/size][/font]

[/color]

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2003, 11:29:21 AM »

*decides not to vote*

thats how we do..

|JEM|ILL|

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • ...Compare to me, PLEASE...
« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2003, 12:58:25 PM »

*decides not to vote*

You already voted on the Bez battle so it dont matter.
record[/font]
18-2
[/size][/font]

[/color]

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2003, 07:50:53 PM »
wtf?? vote

kick ass album