Author Topic: God is American - II (contd. GIA - I)  (Read 422 times)

Eidolon_Ravi

God is American - II (contd. GIA - I)
« on: August 06, 2003, 03:45:23 AM »

Recently Bush commented that “America has the spiritual energy in her which no other nation can contribute to the liberation of mankind”.. this DANGEROUS NOTION certainly  leaves the rest of the world  in darknes..no wonder the whole world will wander in the depth of this abyss for eternity as they do not possess the powers or the DIVINE RIGHT granted exclusively to America . This Idea of god’s chosen ppl. (read as ppl. in heaven) was also echoed by many previous American presidents.. Who also reportedly created a hell on earth namely the Soviet Union.. The American presidents are not alone in their theology. The NY mayor Rudy Guliani in his farewell address said “All that matters is that u embrace America and understand its ideals..for America is a religion in itself.. a secular religion…”

I am very wary of “isms” of any kind - for they used to wage wars and convert the unconverted.. We now have an America with a sacred mission which is even more disturbing… Its of course true we cannot survive without ideals.. but we must also realize we do not impose them upon others..
The present US administration doesn’t call on God; but is the GOD itself of all mankind.. The president is no longer a secular person but a High Priest and his army become the Celestial force… To criticize the present policy of America is equivalent to Blasphemy  and is called “Anti-Americanism”…

America is a Beautiful country.. but it isn’t heaven.. and if u try to pull heaven down to earth.. all u create is Hell…

I studied those photographs of Uday and Qusay Closely.. I was not being grisly about their reconstructed, freshly shaved faces.. THEY WERE VILLIANOUS WHEN ALIVE….

I was just trying to discover whether they had HORNS on either sides of their heads…  ;)
Lots of love
« Last Edit: August 07, 2003, 07:30:44 AM by Eidolon_Sun »

Don Seer

Re:God is American - II
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2003, 04:08:57 AM »
America is a religion, its also known as capitalism, the worship of money, at any price.

other religions are fine as long as they dont question this.

striking the WTC is the ultimate rebellion against this is it not?

Eidolon_Ravi

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2003, 09:54:02 AM »

America is a religion, its also known as capitalism, the worship of money, at any price.

But then again they should be careful about moral transgressions.. coz u must understand that the rules of this NEW FOUND religion haven't been put down clearly... and religion is generally based on a set of well defined rules.

And if it starts to impose this ill-defined religion on other countries.. do u think they r gonna buy it??

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2003, 11:03:54 AM »
Excellent read. Interesting thoughts.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Eidolon_Ravi

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2003, 11:09:17 AM »
Excellent read. Interesting thoughts.

Thank you Quaddafi.. glad that I found sumone receptive..

Don Seer

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2003, 01:45:48 PM »

But then again they should be careful about moral transgressions.. coz u must understand that the rules of this NEW FOUND religion haven't been put down clearly... and religion is generally based on a set of well defined rules.

And if it starts to impose this ill-defined religion on other countries.. do u think they r gonna buy it??

the rule is money at all costs.

they arent going to buy it, until they've been sufficiently corrupted enough.

if iraq becomes a 'free' state in the middle of the middle east, and is prosperous and wealthy (and full of vices)
the neighboring citizens will want to live like this too eventually.

hurrah for capitalism!

Eidolon_Ravi

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2003, 06:47:50 AM »

I have always maintatined that all changes brought abt in a society need to be gradual.. a sudden change may only lead in to derioration and chaos... We have enough of experiences of it stating various revolutions.. They were bloody and long and by the time they ended imposing their own "ism" they have caused irrepairable changes to society...
 Morover this revolution viz. "american" does not enjoy a popular support that was enjoyed by many other revolutions that have succeeded before.. and if the "American govt." wants to remove a percieved "Hell" and reimpose a "Heaven", in face of this public outcry.. they r going to put up a very poor show...

if iraq becomes a 'free' state in the middle of the middle east, and is prosperous and wealthy (and full of vices) the neighboring citizens will want to live like this too eventually.

:oI hope this was just a loud passing thought.. coz u can't be serious abt it.. IF IRAQ becomes a free state.. u can be sure that it has been strippped of all its resources which have been siphoned away to fill the american coffers.. And if u seem to have forgotten the state of India when the Britishers left it or for that matter if u remember the state of the colonies when their left it.. I think only the Boot-lickers or the Sycophants of the ruling regime will end up being rich..
 And I don't think any other Neighboring country will want to become "free' after that...

Don Seer

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2003, 07:05:26 AM »
whichever way.. whether the 'grass is greener' thing works (which really i think its western arrogance in someways) its introduced a lack of stability, and given the US a probably permanent power base in the middle east.

the US controlling the price of iraqi oil means the other nations will have to change to reflect/match those.. also.. i saw some things a while back about a switch from middle eastern oil to russian oil.

in the end whichever way it seems the ultimate goal is the distruption of saudi power.

Eidolon_Ravi

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2003, 07:19:35 AM »
Well that's exactly the whole Idea I s'pose...

unless they find an alternative fuel in teh near future... which seems to be highly improbable at this stage!! ;D

I also s'pose the Us realisess that this sudden compassion for the Iraqis is going to be a temporary passing phase.. and once the detractors are provided juicy contracts it's going to be a cakewalk for them all teh way.. a recent example is taht of japan which after maintaining a 50 yr old policy of total peace and non-interference has suddenly jumped into the league of nations patrolling the Iraqi soil..

And as they Say " Principles are Rules of Convenience "

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2003, 12:26:17 AM »

other religions are fine as long as they dont question this.

striking the WTC is the ultimate rebellion against this is it not?

Man, fuck you.  I don't worship Money, I worship freedom.  I'm capitalist, but I don't worship money at any price.  I'd rather be a bum in America then a prince in a dictatorship.  

Eidolon_Ravi

Re:God is American - II (contd. GIA - I)
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2003, 09:06:35 AM »
Man, fuck you.  I don't worship Money, I worship freedom.  I'm capitalist, but I don't worship money at any price.  I'd rather be a bum in America then a prince in a dictatorship.  

LOL... that's exactly what I call Abosolute CONTRADICTION !!!

and u better revise ur concepts of various systems of administration!!

Al Pacino JR

« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2003, 02:12:29 PM »
looooooool, I never had heard a bullshit like that "God is american" LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, God created the world so he care as much on America than he cares about others country, if God would be really american, Jesus Christ would be American and America wouldn' t be discoverer by an European and there is only about 400 years ago!
God is God that s all !

Eidolon_Ravi

« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2003, 01:48:12 AM »
looooooool, I never had heard a bullshit like that "God is american" LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, God created the world so he care as much on America than he cares about others country, if God would be really american, Jesus Christ would be American and America wouldn' t be discoverer by an European and there is only about 400 years ago!
God is God that s all !

Go dumbass... I didn't even feel like replyin' to this senseless post...
 Seems u didn't get even near the point of the whole issue... and perhaps ur such a kid u don't understand that there exists sunthin called "SARCASM"...
  Go ask ur mamma to sit down beside u while u go thru the posts in this forum... ;D

Al Pacino JR

« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2003, 04:02:25 AM »
fuck you! how you talk on me?? biatch! Maybe I was out of the subject it' s cuz I was tired when I replied and that English is not my maternal language >:(

Eidolon_Ravi

« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2003, 05:07:57 AM »

So now just chill off buddy.... was just pullin' ur leg ;)

Okay.. but was I in a position to know that u were tired and all that??... calm down...