Author Topic: What am i hearing? Gays arent normal people? WTF u talkin bout  (Read 1412 times)

lil Bullet from berdoo

• Lil Geezy
  • DoOoD!
Re:What am i hearing? Gays arent normal people? WTF u talkin bout
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2003, 01:31:07 PM »
Yeah good point Nima, I think you are right, Im not against gays but neither do I suppor them but they are just avarage people. most gays dont even act gay, its only a small population of gays.

people that come to events like the gay parade in amsterdam and act too extravagant cause some people to think every gay person is like that. ::)

so.. like i hear you like teaturtles  :-* ;)

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2003, 03:59:04 PM »
i dont hate gay people...i hate the sterotypical gay person...

bez

« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2003, 04:03:43 PM »
I dont really care, I treat people equally.

If the world was the same, then it would be a very boring place.

We Fly High

« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2003, 08:43:29 PM »

most gay people dont CHOOSE to be gay, they are gay, the way one has black hair, one has blonde hair, one has brown hair. and why do you care who a person sleeps with at night? ive known alot of gay people, and most of them are nicer than alotta straight people ive known.

i think this is pretty bullshit, let me give you my reasoning. You are saying that they dont CHOOSE to be gay. and you saying that they are gay due to INNATE TRAITS AND INHERITED GENETICS ("the way one has black hair, one has blonde hair, one has brown hair" like you said). It is common knowledge that genetics are passed down from parents, and inherited in the child. But how in the world could the child have even been born, if his parents were homosexual?

I dunno, i dont really care though, still distrubs the living shit outta me. I saw one in hawaii with his pants sagging down low and fucking thong pulled all the way up, and shirt all tied up.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2003, 08:44:11 PM by justin718 »

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2003, 08:46:23 PM »
sound lyke Nima got sum sugar in hiz tank
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2003, 09:22:06 PM »

most gay people dont CHOOSE to be gay, they are gay, the way one has black hair, one has blonde hair, one has brown hair. and why do you care who a person sleeps with at night? ive known alot of gay people, and most of them are nicer than alotta straight people ive known.

i think this is pretty bullshit, let me give you my reasoning. You are saying that they dont CHOOSE to be gay. and you saying that they are gay due to INNATE TRAITS AND INHERITED GENETICS ("the way one has black hair, one has blonde hair, one has brown hair" like you said). It is common knowledge that genetics are passed down from parents, and inherited in the child. But how in the world could the child have even been born, if his parents were homosexual?

I dunno, i dont really care though, still distrubs the living shit outta me. I saw one in hawaii with his pants sagging down low and fucking thong pulled all the way up, and shirt all tied up.

yeah youre right i didnt mean it that way i was trying to say not likin some1 cause hes gay is like not likin some1 cause he has blonde hair or somethin, your right the way i put it was wrong..

and baby g, i didnt expect u to give a mature reply anyway so its all good.

@justin i can feel that, u dont dislike him CAUSE hes gay, but because of the way that person was actin up, thats somethin else, i can dig that

nima

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2003, 10:19:57 PM »
LOl how Kan yu eCKsPect a mature answer from BaBy "SooPaBlood" G..

For the rest of the thread, I kinda agree, I dont fuck with them if they dont fuck with me
« Last Edit: August 06, 2003, 10:20:59 PM by Bz Mak »

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2003, 10:32:56 PM »
I dont fuck with them if they dont fuck with me

But let's say they DO fuck WITH YOU, then YOU will fuck with them? :D

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2003, 10:46:05 PM »
i dont give a fuck what sexual feelings you got...

like soopafly said...
as long as they aint tryin to flirt wit a muthafucka
i dont give a fuck

word

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

lbc213

« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2003, 02:00:43 AM »
I dont fuck with them if they dont fuck with me

But let's say they DO fuck WITH YOU, then YOU will fuck with them? :D

LMAO

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2003, 02:15:33 AM »
to those wondering...
people who are gay have a chromosome defect, eg. a guy has more female chromosomes than a straight guy does. therefore its not inherited, it grows on you through puberty.

and btw.... where the fuck are all the homophobes now? why arent they posting in this thread?

kick ass album

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2003, 04:03:22 AM »
^^ True ^^

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2003, 04:16:29 AM »

Not arguing bro but to answer your question ...

..how can a white couple have a black baby, or twins where one is white and the other is black (this has happened quite recently and has been documented) just the same as 2 parents with blue eyes and the child having brown eyes....your answer lies in the recessive genes in the family pool...some genes can be recessive for just one generation...some lay dormant for many generations...

...ie take diseases like sickle cell anaemia or cystic fybrosis are examples of disorders gained by a recessive gene (usually not via the parents but by their parents or their parents parents.

pZ

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2003, 04:21:09 AM »

and btw.... where the fuck are all the homophobes now? why arent they posting in this thread?

still wondering?? lol

kick ass album

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2003, 04:36:21 AM »
dont mind gays but i cant stand it when some of them start all the dressin up in womens clothes, wearing make up and shit........thats what annoys me !!