Author Topic: What am i hearing? Gays arent normal people? WTF u talkin bout  (Read 1409 times)

Shark

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re:What am i hearing? Gays arent normal people? WTF u talkin bout
« Reply #45 on: August 15, 2003, 12:27:06 PM »
Homosexuality lifestyle is so unatural and dirty.....

Sikotic™

« Reply #46 on: August 15, 2003, 01:27:19 PM »
I dunno whether or not they are born that way. I dont buy that either because I choose to be straight so why cant they choose to be gay. But to say gays aren't abnormal is just dumb. what they do is unhealthy and thats a known proven fact.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

mauzip

« Reply #47 on: August 16, 2003, 01:13:41 AM »
I dunno whether or not they are born that way. I dont buy that either because I choose to be straight so why cant they choose to be gay. But to say gays aren't abnormal is just dumb. what they do is unhealthy and thats a known proven fact.

why is it unhealthy? just because they like it in the ass, they live unhealthy? ::) you're dumb

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #48 on: August 16, 2003, 02:46:53 AM »
Mauzip, relax, we're not picking on you. Some of us just believe that your lifestyle is not that healthy. We believe there might be something wrong with you.  :-\

mauzip

« Reply #49 on: August 16, 2003, 03:38:58 AM »
Mauzip, relax, we're not picking on you. Some of us just believe that your lifestyle is not that healthy. We believe there might be something wrong with you.  :-\

then tell me why their lifestyle ain't healthy?

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
« Reply #50 on: August 16, 2003, 03:48:33 AM »

Here we go, Mauzip comes up for Gay ppl & now hes concidered gay... Typical  ::)
40oz Graphire

FILA::AUS

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Gold Coast, Australia
« Reply #51 on: August 16, 2003, 09:12:05 PM »
for example....

80% of all aids & HIV patients in the western world are HOMOSEXUAL MEN. That is a fact, and you don't need any more proof that it is a filthy dirty unhealthy disguisting thing to do.

I mean...I don't give 2 cents about gay people, just like i dont give 2 cents about mentally retarted people. To me they are on the same level. What people do behind closed doors is their business.

What pisses me off though is how they try to push that shit onto us normal people, by having those parades  and always lobbying for their rights. Thats when they start to tick me off. Keep that bullshit to yourself.

+ there are soooooooo many girls out there in the world, all shapes, all sizes, different colors, personalities, that if you can't find 1 girl in the world that is right for you and have to resort to taking cock in your mouth and ass, THEN COMMON , CAN YOU REALLY SAY THAT YOU ARE NORMAL?

Get the fuck outta here...!
« Last Edit: August 16, 2003, 09:14:41 PM by FILA::AUS »

CITY I RIDE FOR...

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Gold Coast, Australia
« Reply #52 on: August 16, 2003, 09:17:13 PM »
by the way 40oz , that Fatha Dom album is one of the biggest classics from the North Cali scene.

I love all the tracks on it, especially that Pimp Life & West Coast tracks.

It's got that original Dangerous Crew sound to it.

CITY I RIDE FOR...

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #53 on: August 17, 2003, 12:36:06 AM »

+ there are soooooooo many girls out there in the world, all shapes, all sizes, different colors, personalities, that if you can't find 1 girl in the world that is right for you and have to resort to taking cock in your mouth and ass, THEN COMMON , CAN YOU REALLY SAY THAT YOU ARE NORMAL?

a persons sexual preference grows upon them during puberty, its not a matter of resorting to another sexual preference when you cant find what you want.

kick ass album

mauzip

« Reply #54 on: August 17, 2003, 01:32:34 AM »
for example....

80% of all aids & HIV patients in the western world are HOMOSEXUAL MEN. That is a fact, and you don't need any more proof that it is a filthy dirty unhealthy disguisting thing to do.

I mean...I don't give 2 cents about gay people, just like i dont give 2 cents about mentally retarted people. To me they are on the same level. What people do behind closed doors is their business.

What pisses me off though is how they try to push that shit onto us normal people, by having those parades  and always lobbying for their rights. Thats when they start to tick me off. Keep that bullshit to yourself.

you are soooooooo ignorant. it's a fact that hiv is easier to get by anal sex. plus the fact that for anal sex you need stonger condoms and in a country like america (which is a big part of the western world) where homosexuality is still not totally accepted, it's not strange that such a big number of hiv patients is homosexual. am i too smart for you or are you too dumb for me?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #55 on: August 17, 2003, 09:43:36 AM »
Nima raised some good points

My opinion on gay people is they dont effect me as long as they aint trying to sleep with me and i aint sleepin with them lmao
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #56 on: August 17, 2003, 09:47:30 AM »
But to add on, I have no problem with actual homosexuals.
But the entire homosexual community with its agendas pisses me off.

Have yall seen the gay pride parades? Mans is just whippin dicks out in public and shit. I mean you dont see girls flashin themselves to re affirm their hetrosexuality.

ANother thing, they have NO FUCKIN RIGHT to get married or adopt kids. Fuck that, its on thing to leave em alone wit their own decisions, its another thing when in society its gotten to the point where its cool to be gay
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

ONETIME

« Reply #57 on: August 17, 2003, 11:49:02 AM »
But to add on, I have no problem with actual homosexuals.
But the entire homosexual community with its agendas pisses me off.

Have yall seen the gay pride parades? Mans is just whippin dicks out in public and shit. I mean you dont see girls flashin themselves to re affirm their hetrosexuality.

ANother thing, they have NO FUCKIN RIGHT to get married or adopt kids. Fuck that, its on thing to leave em alone wit their own decisions, its another thing when in society its gotten to the point where its cool to be gay
i agree with tech., its jus a small group of people are koo wit the gays' the majority hates them, i mean when they adopt a fukin kid, why dont they think bout the kid, how is he gona feel when he grows up and be with other people, if they wanted a kid than they shudve given this gayness a 2nd thot......namean

(ONETIME)

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Gold Coast, Australia
« Reply #58 on: August 17, 2003, 03:26:59 PM »
you are soooooooo ignorant. it's a fact that hiv is easier to get by anal sex. plus the fact that for anal sex you need stonger condoms and in a country like america (which is a big part of the western world) where homosexuality is still not totally accepted, it's not strange that such a big number of hiv patients is homosexual. am i too smart for you or are you too dumb for me?

what? i dont understand anything yuou said?  except that i am ignorant and dumb? But i dont know how you came up with that conclussion?  If you read over what you wrote, none of it makes sense, i really can't make out what you are talking about, no punctuation and your sentences are not finished before they start flowing into a new sentence.

With conversation skills like that I doubt you're 'smarter than me'.

You just re-inforced everything that I said and then called me dumb...I'm confused.

And if you think its ignorant to not support your views, then you're just as ignorant for not supporting mine.

Tech...yeah I feel about the same way as you, you pretty much summed it up...

« Last Edit: August 17, 2003, 07:07:14 PM by FILA::AUS »

CITY I RIDE FOR...

lil Bullet from berdoo

• Lil Geezy
  • DoOoD!
« Reply #59 on: August 17, 2003, 04:05:09 PM »
Lol@ this thread....

this thread is kinda getting funny....

but anyways... i dont think i am bisexual anymore... as far as acting out my urges... but i am still kinda am bisexual.. because i still am tempted by it.. without acting on it.. so i really dont know what to tell you people..