Author Topic: KEYSTYLE, MUST READ...HENSEL GRETEL, HIPHOP VERSION...  (Read 110 times)

|JEM|ILL|

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • ...Compare to me, PLEASE...
KEYSTYLE, MUST READ...HENSEL GRETEL, HIPHOP VERSION...
« on: August 06, 2003, 11:44:01 AM »
Once upon a time on the rough Bronx streets there was a man whose Two Children lived on hip hop's beats...
He had dreams conceiving, grateful to be breathing but stood believing they'd never have enough to be eating...

One night beneath the lone moon light the father pondered and said to his wife...
I work from eight to twelve but we dont have enough food to feed ourselves!
Let alone our sons, Clive and Kris; poor and hungry I didnt think it'd come to this!
Tell me wife, how can we live our life and support our kids without moral strife?

"We could," she stood and said "tomorrow we'll take them to the thick of the hood
It'll do them good to leave them alone, so they won't be able to find their way home
They're grown! just give them some bread, and a mic to battle any challenging head"
"But wife!" the husband said, "they'll end up dead! I couldn't do it, I'd live with regrets!"
The children hadn't gone to bed and heard their parents...their illed fate was apparent
Stomachs barren, they devised a plan, detemined not to fall to their stepmother's hand
Clive grabbed a krylon can, "We won't get lost at all, on the way I'll mark the walls!"

When sun rose and marked the sky, the evil woman shook awake Kris and Clive...

As she led them away from home, Clive marked the walls to make their passage known
"Stay until the moon is grown," and she left them alone to face the streets on their own
Unaware of certain plight, they decided to wait the night, and return at the break of light
To their mother's delight, the city had washed the marks off the brick and the wood...
They were stuck in the hood, and lost their way, one wrong turn had them led astray
Wandering deeper and deeper left Kris and Clive's body and mind both meek and weaker
Searching in vain they finally saw a building marked with diamonds and platinum chain

Kris exclaimed, "Check the cash and fame! the radio constantly plays these artists' songs and names!"

The brothers snuck inside and grabbed a stash of cash from a pimped out ride
With platinum bonifide - diamonds shone from lone rims of polished chrome
Clive began to roam, appalled by the velvet walls and shiny halls, he gazed in awe
Suddenly a voice called, "Aint no reason to hide! Step closer and come inside..."
the two obliged, walked in and looked about...when a skinny figure hobbled out
He began to shout, "I live it fresh and clean, rides that beam and thugs that mean
yes, it's what it seems, with ice that gleams, I'm richer than greed's own dreams!"

The brothers hooked up with this man's crew, and even sipped the private brew
But his tactics cruel, and when they knew, they'd almost been brainwashed too!
They tried to escape, "Too late! Your fate is done, plan's thwarted - son, I'm number one!"
They began to run, but were suddenly surrounded, surprised and dumbfounded
From two tables a beat sounded, reminding them of their precious mic
Kris yelled, "I won't go down without a fight!" and punched them with all his might
Clive jumped in, rocked the dj and began to spin, "No way! these thugs win?
Chances thin, with acidic spit to rip these kids, I'll snap arms, their blood I'll sip!"

They battled quick, running while spitting rounds, never taking a moment to settle down
Emerging from the room - underground, bringing raw beats and the truest sound
A style lost and now forever found, Kris and Clive spit truth in salivic knives
They took down the thugs and their iced out rides, building shook from in and outside
"We escaped alive, but its time to give arise, to a culture whos suffered a slight demise
Culture-wise...we're rich but still...we've fallen ill to monetary thrills and dollar bills!
let's reach, teach what's real, preach truth...not about how to kill or how to steal..."

With that they started a lyrical motion...fist flipped to start emphetical commotion, yearning for elevating, educational commotions...taught through slight of hand, expression of textual cans...a dance of feet - collateral and unique, in sync with spun mentality beats...realness never came faster, and as the culture rose...they lived happily ever after....
record[/font]
18-2
[/size][/font]

[/color]

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
Re:KEYSTYLE, MUST READ...HENSEL GRETEL, HIPHOP VERSION...
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2003, 10:00:51 AM »
lol i dont think i ever seen anyone spit on this story but hey  good job man, liked it, nice conversion.
peace
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
Re:KEYSTYLE, MUST READ...HENSEL GRETEL, HIPHOP VERSION...
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2003, 10:09:40 PM »
yeah i'm digging the story telling element to it came togehter nicely ;)