Author Topic: ~Mouse vs SiNiStEr~ ..new thread..  (Read 219 times)

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
~Mouse vs SiNiStEr~ ..new thread..
« on: August 06, 2003, 02:02:35 PM »
Your rulz..
First to 5 votes..
3-0 Ko..
Verses are up and even so bar limit dont matter none..
Uppin this old shit..

Mouse's verse

so, you think you're bigtime sinister? i'll make you a matyr
you're so miniture, i'll spit @ ya then shit on your carcass
oh, that doesn't rhyme? but wait, you wanted structure right?
you're so bitch, i'll cut your muthafucking juggular with a butter knife
butterflies are beautiful but you're a cacoonless caterpillar
i'll cut out your rhymes and musical influences with matching scissors
"what does that mean?" it means you better zip your lips, faggot
you think i suck? that must be why you find me attractive
but keep your fucking hands off, see this ring on my finger?
my wife will beat you bloody with a tampon then give you the finger
why call yourself sinister? bwoy, your presense is mad pussy
and i'll shoot the gift, why act like a dick that's had pussy?
your sins make me sick, your exsistence makes maggots vomit
no excuses loser, even your moms was like "why haven't you stopped it?"
why do they call me a vet? because i'll straight put you down, dogg
not down as in cool but down as in cold...muthafucka.

~~~

Sin's Verse

~How can I respect you when ya shit doesnt-rhyme, the flow wasnt-timed, if you was 'writin on the street' I wouldnt donate a fuckin-dime//
~Thanks to you I've learned-a-lot, now I know I can spit words that dont rhyme for the hall of fame, and earn-a-spot//
~Funny thing is I know you aint shit.. like-piss, time for sin to scratch mouse off my-list, ya sins comin back to haunt, never thought it would turn out like-this//
~Only time ya insightful is when you in-sights-fool, tryin to bring me down but Im on-despite-you//
~'Return of the Comebacks'.. fuck it, I'll just let Indy-fight-you-pup, but I can still find it in me, to light-you-up, this buck-is-shittin-me//
~Fuckin-wit-me? Foo right now Im hotter than a furnace on-tha-sun, to spit fire in that gaping hole is tempting, and I aint smokey robinson//[1]
~I wanna hit-a-prick, you one of 'dubcc's finest' but ya dont fit-tha-list, you the mousehowl, but I just hear a squeak, maybe that why no one listens to tha shit-ya-spit//
~Listen-tah-me, Dealin props is the only way you throwin a diss-tah-me, oh, by the way if ya found yaself missin-any vital organs it was courtesy-a-me//
~U must be smokin-la-la, You gonna be like Bush in 2004 cuz no one votin-fah-ya, this verse causin permanent damage, see ya runnin from me like a fuckin-impala//
~Time tah roll-out, I see ya wide open-mouf, I wonder should I put my dick-in or rip ya vocal cords-out, no more-clout, just grindin time grip ya throat and let the rest pour-out//
~Look! You on live at the New Zealand news, reporter yellin, its 'fuckin-murdahh, before tha judgement day, lil mousehowl was hella unheard-of//

Votes on dis plz..
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

Storm

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re:~Mouse vs SiNiStEr~ ..new thread..
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2003, 06:48:43 PM »
i didn't like either one very much. you each had a few good lines.  i think you guys were trying to be to angry at each other instead of trying to diss each other.  overall i give my vote to sin. peace.
If tha bitch can't swim, then shes bound to drizzound!

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2003, 09:39:59 PM »
Vote- Sin, mouse's verse had no personals and weak punches.  Sin came pretty tight IMO.  Overall Sin just had it in every aspect, and mouse, your verse in the battle vs. Mack was just soooooo much better than this, what up dogg?

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

bez

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2003, 04:21:30 AM »
Nice battle ya'll.  Wasn't really the best I have ever seen but still nice.

--------------------------------

Mouse - You know I love readin your keystyle verses cos of the way they are structured and the topics and shit and thats what I think your mainly dope at, droppin rhymes with emotion and feel in.  Ya verse lacked any real good flow, real good wordplay, multies (even a few), and hard intelligent disses.  I found myself readin the verse and thinkin to myself, finger rhymin wit finger, pussy rhymin with pussy, I thought you could of used the bars wore wisly and used a bit more wordplay with each bar.  The first 4 bars where ok for a startin point but from there ya verse just seemed to go down hill for me.  Sorry dawg.

Fav Line(s):

oh, that doesn't rhyme? but wait, you wanted structure right?
you're so bitch, i'll cut your muthafucking juggular with a butter knife

Score:  2.5

-----------------------------

Sinister:  What can I say exept for exceptional.  Flow was amazing, multies where all on and used to promote ya verse in a way which actually made it interesting to read and it kept me glued to the screen throughout.  The punches where superb because they hit hard and where directly directly towards mouse which I thought was dope.  I wasn't to over keen on the last bar tho, didnt really end well with that, but apart from that bar I felt the verse very much.

Fav Line(s):

~How can I respect you when ya shit doesnt-rhyme, the flow wasnt-timed, if you was 'writin on the street' I wouldnt donate a fuckin-dime//

~Thanks to you I've learned-a-lot, now I know I can spit words that dont rhyme for the hall of fame, and earn-a-spot//

Time tah roll-out, I see ya wide open-mouf, I wonder should I put my dick-in or rip ya vocal cords-out, no more-clout, just grindin time grip ya throat and let the rest pour-out//

Score:  4.0

----------------------------------

Basically after reading mouse's verse first I pretty much knew that Sin would prob crush it and I proved my original thought right.  IMO Sin had this verse won after the first 3 bars of his verse.  came sicker, better flow, better punches, better personels.  Mouse don't battle much at all so I give him mad props for going again Sin but I honestly gotta say that it was like David vs. Goliath, sadly this time Goliath won.

Winner:  SINISTER

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2003, 12:57:57 PM »
3-0 K.O.

Okie dokie battle mouse.. thought you would come harder but oh well.. thanks to yall who voted on this shit quick.. bez nice detailed vote.. we need more of that shit..

If this was a beef battle, I could care less but you aint a battler and hopefully you will respect my opinion from now on.. I aint makin fun of you for shits and giggles but your a lil eccentric and hopefully my shit leveled the playin field a lil..

pZ

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2003, 01:47:39 PM »
3-0 K.O.

Okie dokie battle mouse.. thought you would come harder but oh well.. thanks to yall who voted on this shit quick.. bez nice detailed vote.. we need more of that shit..

If this was a beef battle, I could care less but you aint a battler and hopefully you will respect my opinion from now on.. I aint makin fun of you for shits and giggles but your a lil eccentric and hopefully my shit leveled the playin field a lil..

pZ

or as i like to put it in blunt..."haha you lose bitch"

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2003, 01:49:55 PM »

good ol' mack.

thats how we do..

bez

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2003, 01:50:25 PM »
3-0 K.O.

pZ

dam whats ya name, that was harsh :)