Author Topic: Rolling 60s Crips face injunctions  (Read 224 times)

mrtonguetwista

Rolling 60s Crips face injunctions
« on: August 06, 2003, 08:22:58 PM »
Rolling 60s Crips face new controls
L.A.: Gang-buster actions akin to those used in L.B. to be applied to stem murders.
By Che Tabisola
City News Service LOS ANGELES The city attorney and police chief and other officials will ask a judge to bar certain members of the Rolling 60s Crips from driving into rival turf, a popular legal approach to gang violence.
"In 2001 and 2002, there were 32 Rolling 60s gang-related murders in the (LAPD's) 77th division alone,' City Attorney Rocky Delgadillo said Thursday. "We'll use this injunction to stamp out the reign of terror the Rolling 60s have inflicted on the Hyde Park community.'

Police Chief William Bratton lent his support for the unprecedented no-cruising provision of the latest gang abatement injunction.

"We want kids to go to school in safety,' he said. "We want people to sit in their homes at night in safety, we want people to be able to utilize these playgrounds in safety.

The injunction would prohibit two or more gang members in one vehicle from entering a neighborhood claimed by any of five named rival gangs: The Van Ness Gangsters, the Eight Trey Gangsters, the Crenshaw Mafia, the Inglewood Family and the 62 Brims.

It also would place a slew of restrictions on certain Rolling 60s members, including setting a curfew and barring gang members from gathering in public.

Authorities hope the new provision will help curb drive-by shootings and other forms of gang-on-gang violence, though they also expect it to be tested in court.

Other provisions of the injunction include a curfew and banning gang members from gathering in public.

The injunction is the 17th such civil action in Los Angeles. Long Beach has four injunctions against specific gang members involved in the West Coast Crips, Eastside Longos, Westside Longos and Insane Crips.

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
Re:Rolling 60s Crips face injunctions
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2003, 01:54:28 AM »
they been had these inunctionz on gangz down hea in SD for a minute...once u on that injunction list, they can roll u up for jussa bout anything.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2003, 12:46:56 PM »
they been had these inunctionz on gangz down hea in SD for a minute...once u on that injunction list, they can roll u up for jussa bout anything.

hey mr. tongue twista  would you mind switching avatars with Daygo.......it suits him better.

call 1-800-WIG-OUT

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2003, 09:47:59 PM »

hey mr. tongue twista  would you mind switching avatars with Daygo.......it suits him better.

call 1-800-WIG-OUT

i feel sorry for u. U need some exposure to the real world Jake. Maybe get out of Bakersfield and yur sheltered little life for a bit lol. Whatta joke. U callin me a wigger, iz damn near tha same as me callin u one. So try for just one second to git mah dick out of yur mouth u lil faggot. Yur parents must be ashamed to have such an idiot for a son lol Come down to SD n see how Filipino'z are livin...then youd undastand wtf im talkin about. Besidez, uve neva answered me. How does a half filipino, half white dood act? Since u seem to know. Youre "mexican" (so u say), and u act like a fukin hillbilly. So whas that mean? lol. Apparently u aint qualified to speak on tha subject. I aint respondin no more on here...so go ahead wit yur bullshit. it wont be answered lil boy...

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2003, 10:02:25 PM »
how can i be a wigger? i'm not white like you you're half white half flipino......quit acting like your some hardcore BLACK thug. and how am i sheltered, i actually work and pay bills ON MY OWN . and don't you dare talk about struggle.....you're fucking white. unless you came up outta the trailor parks. and you know what i could care less how a confused half breed should live......just quit the act you're not black , you're not a gangster, and you're sure as hell not from the hood.....if you really were, you wouldn't be glamorizing it as "cool". and about you're little coment about me being a hillbilly..........where's your proof, white boy.

if anything i should be calling you that

1. i speak english right......unlike you
2. i'm not and ugly bumpkin...
3. i don't live in a trailor

oh i get it it's becuase i like rock music huh? that just prooves how ignorant you are.....for someone who lives by the fucking border .you sure as hell don't know meixcans do you?

tell that hillbilly shit to the valens family

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2003, 10:58:17 PM »
how can i be a wigger? i'm not white like you you're half white half flipino......quit acting like your some hardcore BLACK thug. and how am i sheltered, i actually work and pay bills ON MY OWN . and don't you dare talk about struggle.....you're fucking white. unless you came up outta the trailor parks. and you know what i could care less how a confused half breed should live......just quit the act you're not black , you're not a gangster, and you're sure as hell not from the hood.....if you really were, you wouldn't be glamorizing it as "cool". and about you're little coment about me being a hillbilly..........where's your proof, white boy.

oh i get it it's becuase i like rock music huh? that just prooves how ignorant you are.....for someone who lives by the fucking border .you sure as hell don't know meixcans do you?

U have no idea how society workz youngster. Your still a little kid in this world, and u think u know way more then u really do. Face it, your life experience is MINIMAL at best. Pay your own bills? lol *applause for Jake* lolol. As for all yur "whiteboy" shit lol. How can a person be a "whiteboy", when they are mixed, and probably as brown as u. Again, figure out how society works. Halle Berry is part white, according to society...is she a "white girl"? lol No. I have no prollem wit bein part white, but i also know how shit goes.

As for me "thinkin" im some "hard core black thug" lol. Itz amazing that youre the ONLY one on the board that can manage to top yur OWN stupid comments...with more stupid commentz. U should get a medal or sumthing. How do i think im "black"? Using slang now makes u "black". Of course!! I forgot, black people dont speak proper English. Well, not as proper as ol Jake anyways. LOL! U dont know me in real life boy. U know nuthing about my education, u know nuthing about where im frum. U know nuthing about me, period...but what u THINK u know. So until u hear shit frum MY mouth about me, shut the fuk up about it. Have u eva heard me bang a set on here? Find tha thread for me please. lol. Your commentz make u look more and more like sum 90210 kid that understands NUTHING about real life, and whos only brush with tha hood is there collection of Snoop Dogg CD's...

Beefin wit u iz really gittin old...and boring. Ima drop it, i doubt u can do tha same. But maybe youll surprise me. I can tell u now, i put nuthin fake on thiz board. If u think i put mahself out thea like a fukin banger...i could care less. People in real life git it twisted n think i bang e'ryday...so if i aint concerned wit them, i aint concerned wit this. Dont judge me...i wont judge u aiight? Peace

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2003, 11:48:24 PM »
oh cry me a river mr. timberlake....i thought you were done responding.

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2003, 10:27:49 AM »
LMAO. I don't get it. Why, as soon as someone uses "informal" language, they're automatically trying to act: ghetto, black, gangsta, etc. Cut back on the ignorance and bullshit.

eS El Duque

« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2003, 02:30:40 PM »

U have no idea how society workz youngster. Your still a little kid in this world, and u think u know way more then u really do. Face it, your life experience is MINIMAL at best. Pay your own bills? lol *applause for Jake* lolol. As for all yur "whiteboy" shit lol. How can a person be a "whiteboy", when they are mixed, and probably as brown as u. Again, figure out how society works. Halle Berry is part white, according to society...is she a "white girl"? lol No. I have no prollem wit bein part white, but i also know how shit goes.

As for me "thinkin" im some "hard core black thug" lol. Itz amazing that youre the ONLY one on the board that can manage to top yur OWN stupid comments...with more stupid commentz. U should get a medal or sumthing. How do i think im "black"? Using slang now makes u "black". Of course!! I forgot, black people dont speak proper English. Well, not as proper as ol Jake anyways. LOL! U dont know me in real life boy. U know nuthing about my education, u know nuthing about where im frum. U know nuthing about me, period...but what u THINK u know. So until u hear shit frum MY mouth about me, shut the fuk up about it. Have u eva heard me bang a set on here? Find tha thread for me please. lol. Your commentz make u look more and more like sum 90210 kid that understands NUTHING about real life, and whos only brush with tha hood is there collection of Snoop Dogg CD's...

Beefin wit u iz really gittin old...and boring. Ima drop it, i doubt u can do tha same. But maybe youll surprise me. I can tell u now, i put nuthin fake on thiz board. If u think i put mahself out thea like a fukin banger...i could care less. People in real life git it twisted n think i bang e'ryday...so if i aint concerned wit them, i aint concerned wit this. Dont judge me...i wont judge u aiight? Peace

lmao...snoop dogg CD's...ahhh that was funny.

well said Governator  8)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2003, 01:41:02 AM »
LMAO. I don't get it. Why, as soon as someone uses "informal" language, they're automatically trying to act: ghetto, black, gangsta, etc. Cut back on the ignorance and bullshit.

hey yo it goes deeper than that.....

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2003, 04:21:25 AM »
lol at this kid, he must be the first official non american redneck

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2003, 05:33:26 AM »