Author Topic: Bez Vs. @ss@sin (BEZ WINS!!!!)  (Read 205 times)

bez

Bez Vs. @ss@sin (BEZ WINS!!!!)
« on: August 07, 2003, 01:13:45 AM »
Let say ummmm 20 bars
Due by August 9th
3 Votes
« Last Edit: August 09, 2003, 10:14:53 AM by Bez »

Disceptive AssAssin

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Trip BaLLS
Re:Bez Vs. @ss@sin
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2003, 12:59:59 PM »
ill post this ish up

Trippin Sizzzzzzzzack.......

Disceptive AssAssin

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Trip BaLLS
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2003, 01:13:30 PM »
Bez getting popped like 'pez', pedofile always keeping an eye out for 'feds'/
His Videotapes contain segments of infant molestations, his mixtapes contain segments of verbal inpersonations/
Get of Disceptions dick... i feel like a fool.. the only cat on your win list/
You should be winless, that DQ happened cuz i forgot/
But another cat on your loss list cuz you spitting pop/
How much longer do you really think yall last in the tour-ney/
How many times you gotta take it in the ass to get a new perm gee/
Fake ass ho, dubbcc asshole, hot emceez list you gotta be numbered last yo/
The first bars is in the past tho, but they still echo in your head/
And wit this as the battle topic most folks consider you dead/
Im like a 3rd dreege burn i blister to bone, so hot you drop the mircophone/
And i know you used to dealing wit heat, but thats strictly anal/
Do i play? no... this the same bro, how many times do i gotta fucking beat you/
Just to fucking teach you, punches swing and reach you/
Bullets blast then meet you, have a seat shows over/
you outta luck like a field of 3 leaf clover/

bez

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2003, 01:25:40 PM »
nice spit dawg.  Heres my shit.

-------

Blowin ya body up for a starter, leavin my blood sprayed across ya face as if I was raised to be a matyr//
Leave ya throwin punches through the air like a drunk father, like the titanic ya shits sinkin before it reaches the harbour//
Ya shits splittin like a banana, go check ya karma, I'm ploughin through ya lyrics as if I was an experienced farmer//
Lyrics constructed to harm ya, I was born hotta than lava, knockin ya off the top of your tower as if ma name was Osama//
After this your gunna be a gonna, best say bye to your moma, I bite harder than a starved for weeks tropical piranna//
I'm sharper than Oswald firin, teachin O.J lyin, ya like a battery the way with every use ya life times expirin//
Ya lyrics ain't nottin to be admirin, like failed I.V.F treatment I got some costly advice for ya man, stop cryin and keep tryin//
Pass me the ribbon, I'm takin this mans liven, ya ain't got enough money for shoes yet ya keep on trippin//
I'll continue spittin, so much leave the whole floor missin, ya finally learned to keep up wit tha pace but now ya keep on slippin//
Who the fuck you dissin? ya need to sit and listen, I'll make ya jealous of my rhymes as if you where watchin Justin and Britney kissin//
Ya like a retarded version of Diddy, while I shyne throughout this vercinity, you bring a whole new meanin to the term special delivery//
Like an old unwanted automobile ya lyrics are continually rustin, Like a ugly lookin servant ya only good for cookin and dustin//
While I'm always hustlin, ya like one of these fools who claim they knew Lolita, after this rhyme you'll meet her and she'll slap ya cos its discustin they way ya use her doll ta bust in//
Treatin ya like stuffin, shovin ya up the ass of a more intelligent animal, reducin ya to nuffin, then movin on to ya little spotted dick fa puddin//
Ya rhymes are like comedy makin me laugh like a movie spoof on fraiser, Why you steppin to me dogg, your rhymes are so borin the netherlands have started usin em for euthanaisa//
Laughin at ya lame responds, you where shame belongs, ma lyrics hittin harder than bonds while ya shit is splittin easily like weak flavoured condoms//
Ya rhymes scheme reminds me of "hit in a homer", you hear ya mother ya boyfriend home runs cos hes got shit on his boner//
Ya lyrics a ready mess, mine? devine tastin, cold and thirsty for more so I'm comin for you, Ya shits penny less and time waistin leave ya feelin blue like you where hidin in the hills like some kind of mountain due//  (Jew)
I hit harder than a shark attack from below, leave ya wonderin where ya second half of ya carcass at while ya float wit ma flow, ya got no where to go//
Leave ya in pieces lyin on the ocean floors, weeks later washin up on sepearte shores, my lyrics have suddenly hit new temperatures, yours? are a lost cause, as I close ma Jaws!//

da_notorious_mack

Re:Bez Vs. @ss@sin (VOTES!!!!!!)
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2003, 02:03:03 PM »
damn....you lucky motherfuckaz get my monthly vote....

assasin

His Videotapes contain segments of infant molestations, his mixtapes contain segments of verbal inpersonations/
Get of Disceptions dick... i feel like a fool.. the only cat on your win list/
You should be winless, that DQ happened cuz i forgot/
But another cat on your loss list cuz you spitting pop/

probably ya best bit...was pretty weak in all tho....no multis...no wordplay...none a the technical shit.....ya jus came at him which can work well occasionaly...but didnt this time...tryna elevate dawg cus you got some potential.....holla on the pm ill give ya some advice...

3.5/5

bez

i was pretty impressed wit this verse....mad wordplay some was hella played tho.....i liked these lines.....

Blowin ya body up for a starter, leavin my blood sprayed across ya face as if I was raised to be a matyr//
Leave ya throwin punches through the air like a drunk father, like the titanic ya shits sinkin before it reaches the harbour//

that was a pretty sick way ta start off....

i notice you been takin notes from a nuvva keystyler as the flow wasnt ya usual but quite sinister"ish"...not that a bad thang......but overall i felt this verse mo than assasins...therefore i award bez my vote....

4.2/5

VOTE=BEZ

yay i voted....

bez

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2003, 06:12:30 AM »
1-0 lid

VOTEES!!!!!!!

Disceptive AssAssin

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Trip BaLLS
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2003, 09:51:22 AM »
dam...

bez-1
ass-0

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2003, 05:00:53 PM »
Assassin - flow was messed up, lol, the words were aight, I suggest using a lil more unity in your rhyming words, it always helps. Sounded like a freestyle to me, only real creativity was in the last line.. you could have came harder than this.

Fav. Line -
Bullets blast then meet you, have a seat shows over/
you outta luck like a field of 3 leaf clover/

Bez - flow was good, content was good, you should really focus on making each bar some kind of hard hittin personal all relatin to the same subject and use multies, its the hardest thing to do lyrically but it wins battles, take my word for it, hehehe.

Fav. Line -
Ya rhymes are like comedy makin me laugh like a movie spoof on fraiser, Why you steppin to me dogg, your rhymes are so borin the netherlands have started usin em for euthanaisa//

Decen battle from both of ya..

Numbaz..
Ass - 2.8 / 5
Bez - 3.5 / 5

Bez came harder lyrically and even though assasin was usin personals, he wasnt rhymin about anythin more than his shotty. No imagery or metas or nuttin like that.. bez pm me if you want a extended crit.

Vote - bezzy boy
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

Disceptive AssAssin

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Trip BaLLS
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2003, 09:29:03 PM »
alright 2-0 bez.... whos next to take shaft

bez

« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2003, 02:43:36 AM »
2-0 dogg!

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2003, 09:48:23 AM »
Bez got this, came with a harder hittin' verse.  Still puttin it together content wise, but improving all the time.  Assasin's verse was..ayight..but some of the punches?  I mean, the one about the tourney and gettin a new perm?  Anyhow, vote goes to Bez.

Vote-BEZ

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

bez

« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2003, 10:12:52 AM »
In a boxin commentators voice:

ITTTTTTTTTTTTTS A KNOCKOUT.

Nice battle @ss, thansk to everyone who voted.

Disceptive AssAssin

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Trip BaLLS
Re:Bez Vs. @ss@sin (BEZ WINS!!!!)
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2003, 11:16:59 AM »
knocked the fuck out