Author Topic: jezuz wuz black!  (Read 275 times)

pantherpower

jezuz wuz black!
« on: August 07, 2003, 10:46:15 PM »
i juss wanted ta say all u godamm crakkkaz be scandeles. why da fuck yall be ruinin da name of jezuz like dat. we all no dat jezuz wuz a nigga and dat pikkkaso wuz hired 2 paint wite picturez of jezuz 2 convince u crakkkaz dat he wuz wite. and virgin mary wuz black 2 and also god iz black. da hole world wuz black till u devilz came frum unda da ground and started taken over n now da world iz demonic like tech n9ne sayz in all hiz muzic. aiight niggaz and devilz i juss wanted 2 get my point acros and we guna get rid of all u crakkkaz. one nation.

Fabulous_Verstyle

Re:jezuz wuz black!
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2003, 10:59:37 PM »
another fool...................

*sighs* ::)

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2003, 11:05:35 PM »
lol umm...that sound like an alias...

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2003, 11:51:05 PM »
i juss wanted ta say all u godamm crakkkaz be scandeles. why da fuck yall be ruinin da name of jezuz like dat. we all no dat jezuz wuz a nigga and dat pikkkaso wuz hired 2 paint wite picturez of jezuz 2 convince u crakkkaz dat he wuz wite. and virgin mary wuz black 2 and also god iz black. da hole world wuz black till u devilz came frum unda da ground and started taken over n now da world iz demonic like tech n9ne sayz in all hiz muzic. aiight niggaz and devilz i juss wanted 2 get my point acros and we guna get rid of all u crakkkaz. one nation.

jesus was a jew..........therfore he looked like billy crystal or something

oh shit! by your standards ......jesus was the devil

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2003, 02:44:42 AM »
Well i do agree that jesus was dark skinned....

...i always joke with people that he was black....

...but from where he was suppossedly born id say he wasnt nappy, just tanned (dark) skin

....jews can be black but as i said judging from the area at that time in history he wouldnt be negro black....oh yeah dont forget the world wasnt the same shape ;)  lol

pantherpower

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2003, 04:08:14 AM »
lol,good thing i didnt get the responses i expected lol

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2003, 04:40:51 AM »
lol that scorpion ?

pantherpower

« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2003, 05:07:32 AM »
???

Don Seer

« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2003, 05:48:56 AM »
lol that scorpion ?

naww boo.. its it was that racist nazi..

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2003, 06:15:41 AM »
ahh sorry scorpion then  ;)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2003, 10:01:04 AM »
some people just suck ass

others dont

me others
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Mua ha ha

• 'G'
  • You Hear it First
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2003, 01:55:57 AM »

Hopefully Jesus spoke with better sentence structure than this... since he created us all in his image, if he spoke like that, then we're fucked.... lol.

I do like the reference to the Pledge though "one nation..."
Some say that if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, it plays satanic messages. That's nothing... if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

oh and by the way, I wasn't being racist, I was being prejudice.  I hate dumb people.  Dumb is not a race you fuckin moron.

Tha D O

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2003, 06:10:01 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D haha
wat a gobshite
"Tiocfaidh Ar La, sing Up the Ra
SAM Missiles fill the sky"

Trauma-san

« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2003, 11:49:18 PM »
He called "Jezuz" a "nigga".  ignorance.

He probably was dark skinned, definately a lot darker than most painting depict him.  The bible makes it pretty clear that he was Jewish, all you have to do is go check out a Jew and see what they look like, that's about what Jesus looked like, too.  Only difference is Jesus probably was a hard working carpenter, and spent the last years of his life walking through the deserts from town to town, so he was probably very rough and weathered, and tanned from the sun & sand.  I would imagine though that he was an attractive man, since he gathered such a large following.  Anybody that claimed to be perfect would have to look perfect, I always imagined him as like the original Frank Sinatra, or something.  
« Last Edit: August 11, 2003, 11:50:41 PM by Scorpion »