Author Topic: Is Death Row Greatest Hits Volume 2 out in the U.S.?  (Read 361 times)

goldeneyeoutlaw

• 'G'
Is Death Row Greatest Hits Volume 2 out in the U.S.?
« on: August 07, 2003, 05:42:11 AM »
I bought this today where I live in Sydney, Australia. I hadn't heard anything about it getting released so I was suprised to see it in stores. They also had a new Tupac best of album from Death Row.
"The question is not whether we will die, but how we will live."
Borysenko, Joan

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Is Death Row Greatest Hits Volume 2 out in the U.S.?
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2003, 05:58:22 PM »
who cares you can get it on mIRC 8)

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2003, 10:17:50 PM »
yea who cares

deathrow needs to put out tha crooked album,enough with these "greatest hits" and "the best of" shit,they need to drop some new shit

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2003, 10:59:03 PM »
I bought this today where I live in Sydney, Australia. I hadn't heard anything about it getting released so I was suprised to see it in stores. They also had a new Tupac best of album from Death Row.

where bouts in syd? what shop u buy it from?

kick ass album

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2003, 11:10:38 PM »
U shouldnt have brought that...no new songs, not a real Death Row release...just fucken Death Row UK...

goldeneyeoutlaw

• 'G'
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2003, 11:43:11 PM »

where bouts in syd? what shop u buy it from?

Dick Smith Powerhouse and I saw it at HMV as well. It's only $28 at Dick Smith so get it there if you can.

chuuuuch...
"The question is not whether we will die, but how we will live."
Borysenko, Joan

mauzip

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2003, 02:28:23 AM »
U shouldnt have brought that...no new songs, not a real Death Row release...just fucken Death Row UK...

who cares? i bought it because it has dope music on it.

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2003, 06:14:35 AM »

who cares? i bought it because it has dope music on it.

who cares? well lots of ppl have most Death ROw albums, so buying this would be a waste of money...

eNgIeS

« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2003, 08:32:50 AM »
Theres also a new Death Row 2Pac greatest hits thing called "Best of his works" similar cover to the Dr.Dre Chronicals they released a few years back

mauzip

« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2003, 09:35:56 AM »
Theres also a new Death Row 2Pac greatest hits thing called "Best of his works" similar cover to the Dr.Dre Chronicals they released a few years back

i got that one too, next to all other 2pac albums. i actually spent €22 for a cd that has only songs i already have an original copy of. that's what they call fans.

Suga Foot

« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2003, 09:39:17 AM »

i got that one too, next to all other 2pac albums. i actually spent €22 for a cd that has only songs i already have an original copy of. that's what they call fans.

or idiots

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2003, 06:00:46 PM »

or idiots

thank you...

why pay for something with songs u have already, and its not even a real Death Row album? Thats like me and Suga Foot putting out All Eyez on Me...will u buy that to prove ur a fan?

Mudpole

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2003, 05:53:31 AM »
No point in me gettin' dat cause I've got all tha tunes on
their original albums

bez

« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2003, 10:54:19 AM »
I still wonder why I bough deathrow greatest hits volume 1.

I have only had it about 5 months and I have listened to it like once.  I have like all of the songs on other cds apart from like 3 and all the 2nd disc is full of is absolutely bullshit thrown together in five minutes remixes.  Waist of ten pound if ya ask me.