Author Topic: ||||||FABULOUS~~vs~~SkillZ|||||||| VOTES !!!!!!!!  (Read 397 times)

Fabulous_Verstyle

||||||FABULOUS~~vs~~SkillZ|||||||| VOTES !!!!!!!!
« on: August 03, 2003, 09:44:16 PM »
First to 4
3-0 is a KO
UNL. bars.
-------------------------
chekin in..........

I know defeating the #1 emcee iz your great~dream // I have 100+ career victories, you're just an ate~teen (aten by an ape, ESTIMAT AGE =18 ) //
He reads  old verses, trying to get phat by eating bits~like~lunches // Then call's him self SkillZcuz he's 'nicked'~lotsa~punches //
Before ya step,~learn, that my rep's~earned, do to skill at da game~played // My road to fame's~paved with the bones of rap music's~best // Son, you're on a losing~quest //
SkillZ was wack as fuck on HELL, when he didn't get KO'ed he'd celebrate // I know it ain't in you to elevate // When I find the site you're sharking from don't come begging not~to~be~exposed // It'll go down with you just like with Lucifer, when God~was~opposed //
This fagget should call himself 'Orpheus' cuz he's 'playing~da~lyre' // The only time I would not piss on you is when you're pants are flaming~with~fire //
Your pre~writtens and quick~bittens can't compete with da King who's simply sick~spittin' // Claim I'm dick~ridden? // SkillZ's PM's and AIM's people for votes like a~pan~handler // For a 'gesture' of my good will, look in your sig, at A~dam~sandler //
SkillZ himself gets ridden more than public~transit // Doing 'stick ups' and 'shootings' like his stub~dick's~a~bandit //
De~cyphering jakassSkillZ.'s verse drives cat's off the edge cuz it's 'ill'~'ledge'~able // This bitch couldn't produce something fresh if he was a farmer of vegetables //
This herb~step~to~me? Against my verbal~weaponry? SkillZ.'s just trippin' (taking a trip/drug trip) and 'planely high' like smoking hemp~on~'jets' // His weak shots wouldn't score against an empty~net (internet) //
If you voted for your self you'd still get beaten 5-1, like a nigga vs. the L~A~P~D // If McDonalds bundled your record in with their happy meal you couldn't sell~a~C~D //
If you were a race car driver you couldn't scorch~a~track // You're like the equipment manager and I'm like the quarterback // Still you can never hand it to me, cuz you don't have~da~balls // Your death is in store kinda like if we fought~at~malls //
My verses are blessed like HOLY QURAAN~scripts // And like a mafia priest I leave ya 'holy' with critical~hits // Like a hoe~you're~stripped, taking blows~to~the~lips // My acid flows just left ya corroded~and~ripped (R.I.P.ed) //
« Last Edit: August 07, 2003, 10:52:35 PM by Úńtřúçháblčs »

SkillZ

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • SkillZ
Re:fabulous- vs-SkillZ
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2003, 07:30:09 PM »
I'll pull an shove fab's 'heart in ah clock' so your nothing but ah "beat-in-time" //
Skillz "flawless" lke the 'speach'-of-mime's n' I'll beat em' till he seein black n' white like I 'bleached-his-mind' //
Then consume your eyes jus' so you can "watch your back" before I 'eat-your-spine' //
You weak-wit'-ryhmes, I'll crush your head than 'stand on your brain' jus' to "peak-your-mind" //

C'mon

I'm winnin "hands down", arms 'strapped-to-ya-seat' n' leave ya "head buckeled" in ya 'lap-when-ya-speak' //
whack-n'-you-weak, leaving you like breaking "foot"age on the news like you was 'attacked-wit'-feet' //

Switchin' to a lil more personal

I'm rippin em' so hard I can feel-you-tear then I'll take out "both alias's" an 'steal-ah-pair' // Fab/untouchables
I got "flows locked" like I 'sealed-ya-air', an fab's similar to "strippers" the way I 'peel-you-bare' //
Now burn n' throw em' to death so you can "drop-in-flames" fab couldn't "elevate" if he 'copped-my-name' //
Wait .... stop-you-lame, want personal? you wouldn't be fuckin "felt" it you 'droped-the-name' !! // "untouchables"

Fuck it ...

Finish? I'll put 'wood through ya ears' n' leave you "bored-out-ya-mind" effortlessly your tore-by-my-lines //
An ya "tight flow" similar to whores-tryin-ta'-rhyme n' this kid so damn whack he'd get torn-by-some-mimes !! //

Skillz Of Elite
« Last Edit: August 07, 2003, 08:32:58 PM by SkillZ »
S-KILL-Z[/SIZE]

Score Board 8-2-6[/SIZE]

.:-S-kill-Z-:.   ....  .:-S-kill-Z-:.

SkillZ

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • SkillZ
Re:fabulous- vs-SkillZ
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2003, 07:35:17 PM »
Nice drop, made me try harder   :)
S-KILL-Z[/SIZE]

Score Board 8-2-6[/SIZE]

bez

Re:||||||FABULOUS~~vs~~SkillZ|||||||| VOTES !!!!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2003, 06:44:06 AM »
Great battle dawgs.  Both verse where tight as hell and no doubt this has been one of the best battles I am about to sum up for ya.  Seriously I thought this battle was dope, one of the best for a while.

-----------------------------------
Untouchables:  Good verse man.  Flow was ok, the let down with the flow was that style switched alot in bars and therefore it sent the flow a bit crazy at time but still it was good.  Personels and shit where good but at times throughout the rhyme you where reppin yourself, those lines you used to to that could of been used to build up to a punch or personel or whatever, I was readin your rhyme like "right this guy has:

100+ career victories
His rep is rep's~earned
I wouldent wanan step to him cos of his verbal~weaponry
His verses are blessed like HOLY QURAAN~scripts

There was a few more in there too I think man, it didnt really paint a good picture in my mind.  Also some of your multies wern't multies and they seem very forced at accasions.  LIke somebody told me verses are not all about multies, flow and shit is very important.  Yoyur verse was crammed with multies, some good and needed, most not!!  Still man I felt your verse, this is the first time I have read anything of yours and I will deffo peep your shit in the future, nice drop mate.

Fav lines:

De~cyphering jakassSkillZ.'s verse drives cat's off the edge cuz it's 'ill'~'ledge'~able // This bitch couldn't produce something fresh if he was a farmer of vegetables //

If you were a race car driver you couldn't scorch~a~track // You're like the equipment manager and I'm like the quarterback // Still you can never hand it to me, cuz you don't have~da~balls // Your death is in store kinda like if we fought~at~malls //

This fagget should call himself 'Orpheus' cuz he's 'playing~da~lyre' // The only time I would not piss on you is when you're pants are flaming~with~fire //

Score:  4.25

-------------------------------

SkillZ:  Very nice verse man, struce was dope, mutlies where used to perfection, flow was flawless and even thought some of the verse and punches where played it still came off very well indeed.  The punches in there where used very well and the whole verse was dope IMO.  The start of the verse was amazing, loved that.

Fav Lines:

I'll pull an shove fab's 'heart in ah clock' so your nothing but ah "beat-in-time" //
Skillz "flawless" lke the 'speach'-of-mime's n' I'll beat em' till he seein black n' white like I 'bleached-his-mind' //
Then consume your eyes jus' so you can "watch your back" before I 'eat-your-spine' //
You weak-wit'-ryhmes, I'll crush your head than 'stand on your brain' jus' to "peak-your-mind" //

leaving you like breaking "foot"age on the news like you was 'attacked-wit'-feet' //

Finish? I'll put 'wood through ya ears' n' leave you "bored-out-ya-mind" effortlessly your tore-by-my-lines //
An ya "tight flow" similar to whores-tryin-ta'-rhyme n' this kid so damn whack he'd get torn-by-some-mimes !! //

Score:  4.40

-----------------------------

I felt Untouchables repped himself a bit and his multies where a bit forced in the rhymes.  Punches where alrite but SkillZ's where on point and his wordplay was also more on point and shit, flow was flawless and I generally felt his verse more throughtout.  Great battle tho guys, both of you dropped some serious shit.  

WINNER:  SKILLZ
« Last Edit: August 08, 2003, 06:45:43 AM by Bez »

SkillZ

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • SkillZ
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2003, 08:42:37 AM »
Thanks for the vote bez
S-KILL-Z[/SIZE]

Score Board 8-2-6[/SIZE]

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2003, 09:08:50 AM »
DEF a hot battle.. fab i thought you was a newbie but ya came hard mad with some flavor.. it was fresh, i liked it..

i would vote on this battle but i dunno how yall feel on kru votes..
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

Fabulous_Verstyle

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2003, 09:21:53 AM »
no one made a rule tht kruz kant vote, so u can go ahead nd drop yahh 2 cents.....

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2003, 09:35:02 AM »
Fab - Tight verse man, I already explained this but it was real refreshing to see a new type of style, your multies werent on as much as SkillZ but ya had some unity in 'em.

Fav. Line -
If you voted for your self you'd still get beaten 5-1, like a nigga vs. the L~A~P~D // If McDonalds bundled your record in with their happy meal you couldn't sell~a~C~D //
~~
Still you can never hand it to me, cuz you don't have~da~balls // Your death is in store kinda like if we fought~at~malls //

SkillZ - dope verse homie.. multies were on and the content was tight. Im glad you threw some personals in there..

Fav. Line -

Votin was very close,

Fab - 4 /5
SkillZ - 4.15 / 5

Content wise they were equal but skill'z multis were on and his whole verse was dissin ya and fab had no personals. Skillz dont rep himself alot which is good and fab came fuckin hard just lacked personals..

Vote - SkillZ

pZ

holla at me if u got a prob wit my vote.
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

SkillZ

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • SkillZ
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2003, 12:28:36 PM »
thanks for the honest votes
S-KILL-Z[/SIZE]

Score Board 8-2-6[/SIZE]

SkillZ

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • SkillZ
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2003, 02:31:44 PM »
uppin on some votes please
S-KILL-Z[/SIZE]

Score Board 8-2-6[/SIZE]

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2003, 03:18:09 AM »
aiight, close battle yall...

Fabulous came pretty hard on this. His metas were on point and sum pretty good wordplay. Nice multies also. Yur flow as jus a LIL choppy, but it wasnt bad. U had a lotta good punches as well, i mean...alot of punches. BUT, u hurt yurself a bit cus u were lacking any real personals. Overall tho, a pretty tight verse.

Skillz, u also had a pretty tight verse. Fabulous had tha better metas IMO tho. Multies u guys were about even. Yur flow was also very even, i might give u tha edge there actually. Yur punches were pretty good, he had MORE...but u threw in a couple personals that were good. Didnt have many, but tha couple u had were good. Good verse.

Everybody lookz for different shit when they vote. If u know me on here, youll know i pay attention to tha personalz ALOT. Most of yall shit was very equal, but i think Skillz pulled this one out. Close battle tho.

Vote=Skillz

good shit yall...

SkillZ

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • SkillZ
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2003, 11:31:55 AM »
Thanks Daygo 3-0 this is over Good Battle
S-KILL-Z[/SIZE]

Score Board 8-2-6[/SIZE]

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2003, 12:11:48 PM »
Hot battle y'all, props.  Fabulous, good verse man, especially for ya first battle on this board (although I know you've battled before), that shit was ill.  Skillz, dope as always.

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont