Author Topic: arghhh shrooooooooooms  (Read 394 times)

Disceptive AssAssin

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Trip BaLLS
Re:arghhh shrooooooooooms
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2003, 10:33:47 PM »
trippin sack

Trippin Sizzzzzzzzack.......

The Watcher

« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2003, 01:04:13 AM »
ah

i did shrooms @ a club once, along with quite a bit of acid which was a pretty stupid thing to do. im havin a drink of water standing on the balcony and next thing you know im screamin & yellin thinkin the place is fallin down. my girl gives me some shit for my lips cause they was all dry and somehow it ended up all over my face. so i thinkin ok, im trippin, just relax, and i go for a walk.. goto the other side of the club on the balcony, look over, and im seein dragons & buildings on fire etc.. pretty fucked up. so i walked around lookin for some ppl, and everyone im lookin at is falling to bits. their faces are changing, then melting, sent me into a bit of a scare.

we jumped into a car, and went to my friends house to chill and watched the cell with j lo in it. i was that fucked up, i didnt realise the movie was about child abuse or nothin, it was like one big scene morphing into another.. then we put on bring it on! and they all started fallin to bits.. that kinda did it for me, so i went to the bathroom, washed my face, looked at myself in the mirror and it was all over with that.. i was in that state for like 4 days, ready to check myself into a hospital thinkin it wasnt gonna end..

moral of the story? don't mix your drugs  ;D
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Disceptive AssAssin

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Trip BaLLS
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2003, 05:32:45 PM »
ya thats sweet..... not 8)

Trippin Sizzzzzzzzack.......

Proph aka ..::Konztrukt::..

• 'G'
  • Hip Hop, is everything around you
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2003, 01:02:31 PM »
i dont live in the country.. san antonio has about 1.3 million people..

but there is country all around me but i dont know enough about the shit to pick.. i'll take my friends out there sooner or later and see what up.. it aint exactly a growin haven.. but alot of people grow in they house and i get $30 for 2 grams.. which aint bad.. 2 grams bein about 2 full shrooms

30 bucks for 2 grams??????? thats ridiculous!

i get them for 5 bucks a gram...BC has the best damn shrooms around and they grow every where from september to late october, or when the first frost hits. LOL 30 bucks for 2 grams, that shit is gay
Battle record: 6-4-0
5 KO's

Wins: Concrete, Qurate-L, Slim-x, Ill Logical, Dreamz, Balliztics
Losses: jaydubuwa, C-Bizzle, Jem, Bez

June awards: Rookie of the month

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2003, 05:02:59 PM »
different down here..
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous