Author Topic: arghhh shrooooooooooms  (Read 387 times)

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
arghhh shrooooooooooms
« on: August 10, 2003, 12:12:59 AM »
un really fuckt up off rooms right now.. hust thought to say what up to my homes

and..

everyone who does shrrooms.. dont, looking at screens is bad for you occipital lobe and im in some pain right now.. pZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzhhahahrarhhgh
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Re:arghhh shrooooooooooms
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2003, 01:08:46 AM »
Mannn, word of advice....don't take shrooms inside....make sure @ a park somewhere....trust me, lol....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2003, 05:19:09 AM »
LOL
lay off shrooms and smoke weed, less dangerous

kick ass album

bez

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2003, 06:33:52 AM »
dam man, I wouldent of thought ya wud be stupid enough to do shrooms!

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2003, 10:09:19 AM »
wow 3 hours of straigt trippin last night.. i was squirming all over my room for about 3 hours.. i did  2 1/2 grams.. thanks for the advice rod.. next time ima do that..

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

WeSTSidE_Don

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2003, 11:28:24 AM »
what r u people talkin about shrooms aint that bad i do shrooms atleast once every 2 weeks n i do at least 4 grams i think its one of the better drugs out today

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2003, 11:31:36 AM »
i felt like i was neo seeing everything in matrix code for 3 hours, funny thing is you think im joking..

haha.. nah but fo real it was fun i just wish all my friends stayed together we all went home after we ate.. i'll do it again fa sho.. just away from electricity

thats how we do..

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2003, 09:04:41 PM »
what r u people talkin about shrooms aint that bad i do shrooms atleast once every 2 weeks n i do at least 4 grams i think its one of the better drugs out today
damn thats gangsta......i used to do that shit, if i was inside i didn't stay long, i've seen hella shit, i usually took about an eighth or more ever time.

WeSTSidE_Don

« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2003, 11:02:45 AM »
i dnno about gangsta but i love shrooms there one of the better drugs ive tried...
Mush feels like an adventure even if ur sittin in a room..
lol the first time i did mush i did like 3 gees n we sat in one room for atleast 5 hours
and it didnt even have a tv lol

Proph aka ..::Konztrukt::..

• 'G'
  • Hip Hop, is everything around you
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2003, 05:05:27 PM »
lol man...shroomz are so fun

when i look at peeps, they look plastic to me like barbie dolls..
one time i looked at my gf and she looked all glossy and plastic i was set trippin.
then my buddy calls my phone after he left and he started laughing for 10 mins straight on the phione and didnt say a word....lol

one time i was jus trippin and i was drvin with 2 buddies...we were at a park just finished smokin a few L's and a pig rolls up...i was trippin man my eyes were sauced out like a mofucka. the cop left me alone cuz he saw my hand contols for driving...LOL bein paralyzed has its advantages :)
Battle record: 6-4-0
5 KO's

Wins: Concrete, Qurate-L, Slim-x, Ill Logical, Dreamz, Balliztics
Losses: jaydubuwa, C-Bizzle, Jem, Bez

June awards: Rookie of the month

Disceptive AssAssin

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Trip BaLLS
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2003, 03:28:02 PM »
first off... 3 hours of trippin.. them are bunk... when we start munching i usally munch 2 1/8ths... cuz after i was getting ounces everyday... to sell of course... not to munch.. i would make hella loot and still have like 2 1/8ths left...

i trip'd a week stright in july.. and every nite it wasnt like acid... i never had to up my dosage... the day that i stopped.. i stopped for 2 days... and then i munched hard after the 2 days... and i havent been the same since...
freddie vs  jason this friday... Im munching a 1/4 oz.... its gonna be killer...

so if i die.. this is saying goodbye in advance..

BTW SMOKING BUDS AND MUNCHING TOTALLY TAKES YOUR ATTENTION SPAN TO UNDER 3 SECONDS.... and drinking while tripping it feels like your a black hole takin in everything that surrounds you... all and all shrooms are my new pals.. i cant wait to start growing....

Trippin Sizzzzzzzzack.......

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2003, 03:30:50 PM »
interesting..

thats how we do..

Disceptive AssAssin

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Trip BaLLS
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2003, 03:32:58 PM »
one more thing... out of the week... one day we were just chillin at the park... blazing and a cop pulled up just like to what happened to chef ^^... cept we booked and the adreline rush.. jump started my trip so hard.. me and my friends sepearte in this wooded brush area... and i could see the spot light above me as i lay on my chest... i hid my 2 oz's of shrooms in this pile of bush... and the light was gone... and i heard talking i thought my friends were caught and they were turning me in... and i heard dogs in the yard behind me... which i couldnt see cuz it was a woood fence.. i thoght the dogs were comming... i was tripping so hard... good times.. then i seen one of my friends who at the time was looking for me... i thought he was a cop.. i lay'd low so long that i spent my entire trip in the woods alone... and when i woke up it was mourning....

Disceptive AssAssin

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Trip BaLLS
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2003, 03:34:57 PM »
sin if you live in texas... you could go picking so easily...

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2003, 03:45:39 PM »
i dont live in the country.. san antonio has about 1.3 million people..

but there is country all around me but i dont know enough about the shit to pick.. i'll take my friends out there sooner or later and see what up.. it aint exactly a growin haven.. but alot of people grow in they house and i get $30 for 2 grams.. which aint bad.. 2 grams bein about 2 full shrooms

thats how we do..