Author Topic: American Fascination  (Read 1728 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re:American Fascination
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2003, 01:23:15 AM »

lmao

haha .....right, too bad i work at a mc donald's and have never seen a kid that fat.....oh and it REALLY hurts your diss when that's a canadian picture

and oh yeah  princess tech.....don't tell trauma where he stands with his walk with god......mr. i smoke weed, drink beer, exploit woman, cuss, put down people.......if  TRAUMA is without god, you must be runnin' with the devil faster than Eruption . and again if america falls........the whole modern world falls.......and you go back to living in a cave and hearding sheep in afghanistan, like you said.

and oh yeah.....whoever said "no wonder america is thought of as self concieted" THINK HARD RETARD! WHO ARE THE MOST ARROGANT FUCKS IN THE WORLD!??? THE BRITISH......AND THE MAJORITY OF AMERICA'S MAKE UP ARE BRITISH .... so hey thank britain for that trate. most of the fat citizen's in the US are genetically prone to becoming fat becuase of the anciecestral  european origins......so haha ha thank you europe for the ANOTHER hypocritical statement.

oh yeah tech , you're a moron if you think every cop is some kind of racist red neck going around beating up innocent black/mexican people who would NEVER do anything wroooooong.

95% of the police force is hardworking men and woman willing to deal with the worst of the worst every day, willing to die bascially for fucking strangers, against fucking scum who pimp off 12 year old little girls. fucking punk ass kids who think they're cool if they join a gang  and shoot up some people to get in, or steal some expensive shit to bring up their status. 95% of the time (which is a lot of time btw) they're kicking ass to protect ours.

so tech dont' feed us with that bs about not having the fear of god when you CLEARLY embrace what is that of the devil

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2003, 01:39:49 AM »
the U.S Patrioct Act takes a bit of our freedom away. Basically if your running an anti government website they will be watching your ass just so they can bust ur ass.

Doesn't complain about how anyone runs their country.

and thats why Bush takes Saddam out of power....when there is still no proof of weapons of mass destruction and in North Korea where they have clearly said they have nuclear bombs and want to use it on America....and Bush doesnt do shit about but he actually removes troops from over there near North Korea?  WHY? FUCKEN WHY?  Cuz he fucken knew Saddam didnt have bombs and they could easily just fuck them in the ass but Bush is actually afraid of North Korea and they are a true threat.

And is it fair how the U.S has always tried to FUCK latin america.

and nobody disses American Pop Culture...but they do diss American Foreign Policy.

and how come in California....do they have 20 Juvenile Jails and 19 Community colleges?  WHATS WRONG WITH THOSE NUMBERS? ANd what do they do? THey put more money in to prisons than focusing the root of the problem...which are the state of the neighberhoods and the schools with their after school problem.

and why cant people do something about it? CUZ THEY FUCKEN GET A BULLET IN THE HEAD FOR SPEAKING OUT!!!! just ask....

Martin Luther King Jr.
Malcolm X
Cesar Chavez
Sherman Austin
John F. Kennedy
Robert Kennedy

1. i applaud the fact that the government is watching anti american sites and busting them. if all they're doing is saying 'hey fuck what's going on' ......the governement ain't going to do shit......but if there's a chance that  this site is encouraging violence against the government.....take that shit out. why would you support the rights of   a person trying to take away ours?? and if you're not doing anything wrong why would you get uptight about this law. that's like getting scared of the government putting cameras in public areas......if you ain't slanging yay or killing someone........YOU HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT.

2. the united states is NOT afraid of any country. especially N Korea ...someone we can easilly cripple without using violence.

3. i don't know what you're talking about when you say ameria is always trying to fuck latin america......i'm mexican, and unless you're talking about the mexican/american war.....i don't see where you're coming from . ::gets ready for some bs about juan valdez getting pumped for his oil with no vaseline::

4. we got 20 juvis cuz we got bad ass fucking kids! not cuz the government wants to keep us down! when california had a GREAT schools system we still had HIGH fucking crime rates.........the reason we got so many bad ass kids is cuz of the parents failure to raise their kids right. you can't teach that in school. that's a life leason that should be passed on down from your parents. so unless you want gay davis to sign a bill saying teachers can beat the shit outta students  like they use to .....shut up with that overdramatic i'm a opressed minority BS built to go to jail nonsense.

5.  again we don't need politicians telling us how to shape up our communities.....we need PARENTS telling their kids how to be responsible. and that's something everyone on your list would agree to

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2003, 06:54:09 AM »
Guatemala got fucked
Zapatistas got brutally murdered and all they wanted was some fucken land so they can eat
the Good Neighber Policy...which was like u cant deal with us but we can economically run your country

The Sandinistas overthrew the corrupt government of the Somoza dynasty(and they were suppurted by the United States) in Nicaragua. For what reason? The Sandinistas were led by  Marxists, left wing priestsm and assorted nationalists and they wanted to give more land to the peasent and spread health care among the poor along with education. CIA organized a counterrevolutionary force, the contras, and this guy testified on what the Contras did in Nicaragua

heres a an actual quote from Edgar Chamorro who had to testify against the World Court who was in the Contras:

We were told that the only way to defeat the Sandinistas was to use the tactics the agendy atrributed to Communist insurgencies elsewhere: kill, kidnap, rob, and torture...Many civilians were killed in cold blood. Many others were tortured, mutilated, raped, robbed, or othere abused...When I agree to join....I Had hoped that it woud be an organizations of Nicaraguans....it turned out to be an instrument of the U.s Government...

thats what i mean when the U.S always try to fuck Latin America

and dammmit come on man...lol its only obvious the root of the problem of juvenile deliquency is in the school system. REmember reagean taking out most of the after school programs? Juvenlie Crime Rate when sky high.  And now some art programs in California are being taken away so they can focus on PROBATION! PROBATIon!??!?! WHAT THE FUCK?!

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2003, 08:39:03 PM »
 if you don't want these kids committing crimes.....they need good PARENTS not programs.....programs are bonuses, the root is the parents

Doggystylin

« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2003, 09:08:18 PM »

lmao

haha .....right, too bad i work at a mc donald's and have never seen a kid that fat.....oh and it REALLY hurts your diss when that's a canadian picture

wasnt really tryin to diss, just thought it was a funny pic n it kinda fit after traumas post like...cuz he talked about america so much, n i was like ay heres the ending to your post, lol

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2003, 09:35:07 PM »
well whatever it was meant to be, it kidna went sour, cuz that's a mc donald's canada location

Doggystylin

« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2003, 09:40:53 PM »
all meanings aside, its just plain funny lookin with the fat kids, damn yall gotta milk everything

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2003, 11:10:01 PM »
so only California parents dont know how to raise their kids? Yea ok

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2003, 01:31:05 AM »
well it doesn't help that california is  LAST in family values. let's see utah  is first and their crime rates are pretty low . so you do the math  and try to blame it on the government

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2003, 09:16:24 AM »
king tech how the fuck do you know what god wants

My Quran tells me.

And homey, YOU need to open your eyes.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2003, 09:18:09 AM »

lmao

and oh yeah  princess tech.....don't tell trauma where he stands with his walk with god......mr. i smoke weed, drink beer, exploit woman, cuss, put down people.......if  TRAUMA is without god, you must be runnin' with the devil faster than Eruption . and again if america falls........the whole modern world falls.......and you go back to living in a cave and hearding sheep in afghanistan, like you said.

and oh yeah.....whoever said "no wonder america is thought of as self concieted" THINK HARD RETARD! WHO ARE THE MOST ARROGANT FUCKS IN THE WORLD!??? THE BRITISH......AND THE MAJORITY OF AMERICA'S MAKE UP ARE BRITISH .... so hey thank britain for that trate. most of the fat citizen's in the US are genetically prone to becoming fat becuase of the anciecestral  european origins......so haha ha thank you europe for the ANOTHER hypocritical statement.

oh yeah tech , you're a moron if you think every cop is some kind of racist red neck going around beating up innocent black/mexican people who would NEVER do anything wroooooong.

95% of the police force is hardworking men and woman willing to deal with the worst of the worst every day, willing to die bascially for fucking strangers, against fucking scum who pimp off 12 year old little girls. fucking punk ass kids who think they're cool if they join a gang  and shoot up some people to get in, or steal some expensive shit to bring up their status. 95% of the time (which is a lot of time btw) they're kicking ass to protect ours.

so tech dont' feed us with that bs about not having the fear of god when you CLEARLY embrace what is that of the devil

Good God man, you are a fuckin retard. I never knew it was possible to be so off track. Continue spouting Jibberish, boy scout.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2003, 03:20:10 PM »
so i can't get pissed about the hypocricy you and your little band of nit pickers spout off about on the daily......and again i'd rather be a respectable boy scout than a niggled canadian

eS El Duque

« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2003, 03:57:33 PM »
to paraphrase trauma..

america plays police.. and we get hated for it..

Exactly. America plays the redneck racist ignorant PO-lice, driving through the hood harassing folks, and thus they get capped. See how it works?

damn..coming from a canadian..you got a lot of hatred.

and if you're calling Jacob a retard...well, should look at yourself =/

come on..we canadian must be nice folks ;D

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2003, 09:42:00 PM »
We come from different cultures and lifestyles. You dont understand me, cuz you dont know how I am. So i cant even really argue with you.

- Lewis Carroll

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2003, 10:10:09 AM »
king tech how the fuck do you know what god wants

My Quran tells me.

typical of a weak minded fool who cant form his own opinions and beliefs  ::)