Author Topic: American Fascination  (Read 1727 times)

Eidolon_Ravi

Re:American Fascination
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2003, 10:16:05 AM »
typical of a weak minded fool who cant form his own opinions and beliefs  

Okay then if ur beliefs r so strong ... why don't u start ur own religion?
 Or for that matter what's ur problem if he believes in his religion??

ONETIME

« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2003, 12:34:44 PM »

word......

Al Pacino JR

« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2003, 02:00:51 PM »
lol, this is the kind of stupid bullshit, the modern Rome! LOL! I love the most of American people, but this governement is a big shit!

look at bush, Rome before knew how to be loved by conquested country' s people, and the American army is loosing above 1 man a day!

And bush who is crying like a lil kid cuz the France wouldn' t fight with him, I wonder why a fool like him is a president whereas there is a lot of intelligent people in America, I must say that Chirac (France's president) is a fool too...

I prefered Clinton, he was a funny cat, and there was no big deal when he screwed M.Lewinski.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2003, 04:25:12 PM »
there was no big deal when he screwed M.Lewinski.

Hmmm

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2003, 07:00:25 AM »

hey agua

Eidolon_Ravi

« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2003, 08:35:38 AM »

Go read the thread...

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=3;action=display;threadid=39413

and save urself some energy... u'll need it to fart some other time...(sucker)

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2003, 10:21:59 PM »
this reminds of this expression..."dont believe your own hype"...

i mean..."we run shit"?? lol Did they teach u that in church? Maybe thas how u figured out what religion was best for u Trauma. YOUR God called on u, in a dream...and said..."come with us...We Run Shit!" lol WTF.

It is true, America does have a lot of responsibility on its shoulders. We are tha only real superpower right now. And it isnt easy being tha country that so many depend on. BUT, when we were fighting tha "cold war", THIS is what we were fighting for. So we cant complain now. Stompin around and tellin everyone that we are the best, flaunting, and shoving it in their face...is what makes others hate us. I mean, nothing lasts forever...when u ARENT ontop anymore, whos gonna be there for u, if u had that "u aint shit cus u aint us" attitude frum before. Id rather live here then anywhere, but theres no need fah me to waive a flag around...and tell people from other countries that they are inferior. I mean Trauma, do u drive through the ghetto...and spit on little homeless kids, and tell them how superior your trailor park is to their curb that they live on? lol

Doggystylin

« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2003, 10:34:16 PM »

i mean..."we run shit"?? lol Did they teach u that in church? Maybe thas how u figured out what religion was best for u Trauma. YOUR God called on u, in a dream...and said..."come with us...We Run Shit!" lol WTF.

LMAO

tones on point

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #38 on: August 18, 2003, 11:13:39 PM »

It is true, America does have a lot of responsibility on its shoulders. We are tha only real superpower right now. And it isnt easy being tha country that so many depend on. BUT, when we were fighting tha "cold war", THIS is what we were fighting for. So we cant complain now. Stompin around and tellin everyone that we are the best, flaunting, and shoving it in their face...is what makes others hate us. I mean, nothing lasts forever...when u ARENT ontop anymore, whos gonna be there for u, if u had that "u aint shit cus u aint us" attitude frum before. Id rather live here then anywhere, but theres no need fah me to waive a flag around...and tell people from other countries that they are inferior. I mean Trauma, do u drive through the ghetto...and spit on little homeless kids, and tell them how superior your trailor park is to their curb that they live on? lol

that's a nice lil' analogy there, but what if that bum was always going , "you people with money make me sick" "you don't deserve what you have" "one day you will fall and become like me" "i don't got nothing against you, but fuck your family cuz your dad layed me off" "haha you're stupid " "hha haha your fat"

gets kinda annoying,when all these people dump on you. i SERIOUSLY doubt this post would be here if all these anti american posts were so chronic...i doubt trauma would belittle other countries if they weren't belittling us on here. honestly besides france and sometimes canada WHAT country do we dispise or make fun of? i can't think of one

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2003, 11:14:43 PM »

LMAO

tones on point

oh please if trauma said that to infinite or tech , you'd be defending them

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Doggystylin

« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2003, 11:37:29 PM »

LMAO

tones on point

oh please if trauma said that to infinite or tech , you'd be defending them

now why the fuck would i do that? infinite is a fuckin idiot, n everyone n their mama know i hate his ass, n techs posts are far too extreme for me to agree with, plus i dont like afgans, lol ;)

n how often do you see me agreeing with tone? trust me i dont hate trauma, i agree with a lot of shit he says, i used to think he was a cool guy til he had his mood swings n went all brian on everyone.

now get off my ass with every lil shit i say, really tho

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #41 on: August 19, 2003, 02:26:52 AM »

that's a nice lil' analogy there, but what if that bum was always going , "you people with money make me sick" "you don't deserve what you have" "one day you will fall and become like me" "i don't got nothing against you, but fuck your family cuz your dad layed me off" "haha you're stupid " "hha haha your fat"

gets kinda annoying,when all these people dump on you. i SERIOUSLY doubt this post would be here if all these anti american posts were so chronic...i doubt trauma would belittle other countries if they weren't belittling us on here. honestly besides france and sometimes canada WHAT country do we dispise or make fun of? i can't think of one

i know it can get annoying, especially to someone who really loves their country. But, if my dad caused him to be homeless...i would understand his bitterness...

As for Trauma, he's just being a hypocrit with all tha "we run this shit" talk. I never agreed with his religious cult thing, but at least i respected him for believing what he believed. Now, i doubt he's true in his beliefs. Im assuming that somewhere, he was taught to be "humble"...it didnt work. If we were truely "better" then all these people that hate us...we wouldnt respond with the same hate. And ive found, that when many many many people...tend to have the same opinion about one person...there is usually a good reason for it. If u have 50 people who think ONE, is fulla shit...and that ONE person, thinks ALL the other 50...are fulla shit. Who would u assume is correct?

I dont think other countries are better then us, but i dont think we are better then them either. But we wanted this role of tha dominant nation, and now we have it...and we get mad at the consequences. The problem is, when others dont like us...our egos wont allow us to just step back, and take a look...to find out why. But rather to just assume that THEY are crazy. But if we hate on another country, its legitimate..cus we're AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL! lol thas ridiculous to me...

I used tah get mad, and beef wit summa the Brits on here...cus they talked about Americans being stupid, and American football is for pussies...blah blah blah. But the difference is, through politics...i dont see where tha English would have a big reason to hate us. I see why some Muslim nations, African nations...and many others, would.