Author Topic: Bez .:VS:. Jemuel (Round 3?)  (Read 182 times)

|JEM|ILL|

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • ...Compare to me, PLEASE...
Bez .:VS:. Jemuel (Round 3?)
« on: August 12, 2003, 12:34:12 PM »
15 lines...

Jesus...
record[/font]
18-2
[/size][/font]

[/color]

bez

Re:Bez .:VS:. Jemuel (Round 3?)
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2003, 12:49:31 PM »
15 lines.........nar heres 10 bars.

Ya remain difficent, mentally insoficant, ya lyrics are plain-as-jokes I'm leavin ya brain-wit-strokes so thats where we're different//
Droppin lyrics to cease-ya (Cesar), ya shits older than a roman, you ain't offendin me like a "your a midget" diss from Gary Coleman//
Ya punches don't hurt physically yet ya claim you've been arrested five times, what did ya do throw peanuts at people, cos thats the only way they could be assaulted (salted) by a lyin fool like you//
You a claim to be tough-kinda-child, but if you was trapped on a desert island ya wouldent last-a-day, I'd hunt ya down cos I'm rough-in-da-wild quick to tear ya cast-away//
Ya couldent drop somethin cold if ice cubes slipped outta ya hands in the winter, you'd still get more false starts than me if I was a hard of hearin sprinter//
I bet ya cross dress so much ya can't open ya closet for dresses, ya gotta force it, Ya walk around with ya crotch hangin down sayin ya like pain..........try wearin a corset//
Ya rhymes couldent be outter this world if an alien stole em and faxed em back, ya shits weak like Snoop when a neptunes beat laces a track//
You remind me of Usher, ya a bitch no matter what ya do, I don't mean to rush-ya (Russia) but ya best leave cos ma lyrics will scar ya ass like a fucked up tatoo (tatu)//
Ya lyrics are like a lady with no arms.....there harmless bitch, how can anyone take you seriously when ya droppin more corny shit than a farmers kid//
My life's been drastic I've had a pencil-and-paper to survive-on, I don't need to plastic to stensil-a-hater, I've found ya, but we both know who's the alive-one!!!!//

|JEM|ILL|

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2003, 01:32:52 PM »
Can anyone say prewriten? how he gonna drop 10,-in-less-then-5...
He be the next-to-die, cut from neck-to-eye,then-arrest-the-guy
When it comes to slurpin cyberdick, this kid knows no limit
Peeped ya spits.. u ain't a "skilled head" but u sure do give it!
Blast two, who past they prime an catch the service-thrown...
Killed him twice, the title for the battle should be "Jem visits nursing-home"!
Don't that matter u ain't got audio, ya text's solid proof-ur-wack
All the white kids on this site can dance.. better than u-can-rap!
It's a fact that u use ya sharp teeth to conceive-ya-writs
I wish i had more personals, but no one ever peeps-ya-shit!!
All ya disses are false, just like all ya gay-n'-fair-chronicals
Cuz u on my nuts more than my own veins-n'-hair-follicles!
It's time to stop this bitch's flow like an extra large tampon
Cuz the truth hurts u worse than DayGoStylz's strap-on!!
So save ya forced personal disses & eat the end-of-my-fist
Only time ya burning tracks is when ur bootleggin-my-disc!!

Goin For the Kill...

I'm foldin' ya tight..Know Jemuel will murder-shit..
Cause I heard you were tight..then I heard-ya-spit!!
and it was worthless-shit..but you knows-it's-tru..
People want me to 'drop wack'?, then 'I'll let go-of-you'!!

« Last Edit: August 12, 2003, 01:33:52 PM by Jemuel »
record[/font]
18-2
[/size][/font]

[/color]

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2003, 02:25:17 PM »
The quickest battle in dubcc history...

Bez - nice verse homie.. you really improving. Only thing i saw wrong with it was in some of the bars there was no unity in the multies.
like..
Ya couldent drop somethin cold if ice cubes slipped outta ya hands in the winter, you'd still get more false starts than me if I was a hard of hearin sprinter//
there are 2 different metas but theres nuthin similar about 'em.. most of your other bars had unity though which was good. A pretty good verse from ya..

Fav. Line -
Ya lyrics are like a lady with no arms.....there harmless bitch, how can anyone take you seriously when ya droppin more corny shit than a farmers kid//
( ^^ this bar had a tad bit unity but the punches were nice)

Jem - hard hittin.. you actually had some personals, good job. I also like how it was focused on your opponent.. good shit. I will take into consideration that you took off his verse a lil even tho its cuz he dropped real quick..

Fav. Line -
All ya disses are false, just like all ya gay-n'-fair-chronicals
Cuz u on my nuts more than my own veins-n'-hair-follicles!
~
and it was worthless-shit..but you knows-it's-tru..
People want me to 'drop wack'?, then 'I'll let go-of-you'!!

Good battle yall.. Numbaz..
Bez - 3.8 / 5
Jemuel - 4 / 5

Im gonna have to give this one to jemuel cuz he came with a lil more personals, Bez ya came with personals but they were more just 'directed punches' than personals punches, if u get that.. tight battle though and Jem just proved to me that he didnt prewrite this summa bitch.. yall both came real creative and i had a hard time pickin the winner but this is it..

Vote - Jem

:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

|JEM|ILL|

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2003, 07:12:36 AM »
Drop a vote on one of my battles and i drop a vote on one of yours...

cept' in Sin's case cause im prohibited from votin on that battle...
record[/font]
18-2
[/size][/font]

[/color]

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2003, 12:13:28 PM »

Bez- Dude, you really improvin' man, especially in your punches.  Imma give you a little more detailed vote than usual cause you really tryin' to elevate ya game.  The thing about your verse was some of your punches were really good, some were not.  Here's the ones I liked...

Droppin lyrics to cease-ya (Cesar), ya shits older than a roman, you ain't offendin me like a "your a midget" diss from Gary Coleman//
You a claim to be tough-kinda-child, but if you was trapped on a desert island ya wouldent last-a-day, I'd hunt ya down cos I'm rough-in-da-wild quick to tear ya cast-away//
You remind me of Usher, ya a bitch no matter what ya do, I don't mean to rush-ya (Russia) but ya best leave cos ma lyrics will scar ya ass like a fucked up tatoo (tatu)//

These were iffy..

Ya punches don't hurt physically yet ya claim you've been arrested five times, what did ya do throw peanuts at people, cos thats the only way they could be assaulted (salted) by a lyin fool like you//
Ya rhymes couldent be outter this world if an alien stole em and faxed em back, ya shits weak like Snoop when a neptunes beat laces a track//

These were a little weak IMO

Ya remain difficent, mentally insoficant, ya lyrics are plain-as-jokes I'm leavin ya brain-wit-strokes so thats where we're different//
I bet ya cross dress so much ya can't open ya closet for dresses, ya gotta force it, Ya walk around with ya crotch hangin down sayin ya like pain..........try wearin a corset//
My life's been drastic I've had a pencil-and-paper to survive-on, I don't need to plastic to stensil-a-hater, I've found ya, but we both know who's the alive-one!!!!//

The other thing about some of your punches is ya sacrified ya flow for the sake of the multis or the punches.  The key thing now is bringin' everything together, flow, punches, multis, ya know?  

Overall, ya strongest verse to date, I'd give it a 3.9/5

Jem, nice verse man, flow was tight, punches tight, good wordplay and all that.  Not much I can say against ya verse.  Favorite line:

It's a fact that u use ya sharp teeth to conceive-ya-writs
I wish i had more personals, but no one ever peeps-ya-shit!!

that shit was tight dogg, LOL literally.  

Overall, I'd give ya verse like 4.2/5, really strong verse, not amazing, but really strong.

So, although Bez came better than ever, Jem just had the flow, the punches, the multis and the wordplay and put it all together really well, so...

Vote: Jem

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

|JEM|ILL|

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2003, 01:48:49 PM »
drop me a link via PM if you need a vote or any feedback Vito...Uppin for votes...

Nice shit Bez...liked ya verse...

2-0
record[/font]
18-2
[/size][/font]

[/color]

bez

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2003, 03:30:29 PM »
Yer fo real nice shit Jem, I dont mind battlin you cos ya always drop sumit nice.  As Vito said I am still tryin to put everything together so dont expect to think your gunna be up 3-0 against me and I aint gunna do shit. lol

Nar for reals, nice verse Jem, thanks Vito and Sin for the advice and shit, much appreciated.  I am still tryin to elevate to the point where I am considered a worthy challenger but until then I will just keep battling.

Nice shit tho Jem.

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2003, 04:46:07 AM »
i won't write a long vote so if u don't wanna count this ,no prob.

bez , as every1 has said u have improved but jem is on a different level right now.
some of ur metas were good others weren't ,like the "assaulted" one.u can't/shouldn't take part of a word and make it a meta,ur meta should've been punch using "a salted" ..

so my vote :

JEM

|JEM|ILL|

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2003, 06:41:52 AM »
KO...

You surprised me Bez...Beautiful homie...lol nice job on the real tip though.
record[/font]
18-2
[/size][/font]

[/color]

bez

« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2003, 08:57:40 AM »
Nice shit Jem.  Dam that K.O hurts.